剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Plane crash...
飞机失事
Oh, my God. Mmhmm, so
我的天哪 嗯 所以
So that's it.
就是这样
No, that's not it, 'cause I had to go to Montreal.
不 还没完 因为我还得去蒙特利尔
And I had to identify the body.
我得去确认尸体身份
Bring it back, bury him, do the funeral.
把尸体带回来 埋葬 举办葬礼
Shit. Yeah.
太糟了 没错
And then, check this.
然后你猜怎么着
His fucking sister.
他该死的妹妹
His fucking sister wanted to fight me
他该死的妹妹想跟我争抢
over his little bit of money
他留下来的一点钱
and I just said, "Keep it."
我就说 "你拿去吧"
Just-And then, I had coffee with his mom
然后 我跟他妈妈喝咖啡
and I had to watch her cry in a Starbucks.
还得在星巴克里看着她哭
Then I came back here, so...
之后我就回到这儿了
So I'm a widow.
所以我成了寡妇
Oh, my God.
哦天哪
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. Maggie, you mustyou must
没错 Maggie 你一定 你一定
You must be so--
你一定觉得特别
Oh, no, but I'm not.
不 我才没有
I'm not, that's the thing.
我没有那么觉得 这是关键
This guy-this guy was, like...
这家伙 这家伙就像
He was like a flying Ken doll.
他就像是会飞的肯尼娃娃
No, he was perfect. Perfect.
他很完美 太完美了
He made me crazy in bed and he was funny
在床上他能让我发疯 他还很风趣
and he was fun and nice,
他很有意思 人也好
but I-I barely knew the guy.
但是我几乎不了解这个人
Wow. Yeah.
哇 没错
Wow.
哇
No, I sort of struggled to...
我曾经特别努力地想要
To feel something.
想要感觉到什么东西
I mean, when you fall in love that quickly,
我是说 当你那么快陷入爱河
and then all of a sudden that person doesn't exist...
然后突然之间那个人不在了
I don't know, it kind of...
我不知道怎么说 感觉有点
It feels like a dream, looking back on it.
回首过去 感觉就像在梦里
And the part that sucks the most is that I'm back here
最糟的部分是我回到了这儿
and I still don't know what I want to do with my life.
却依然不知道我想怎么过好我的人生
Anyway....
不管怎么说
So I'm really taking things one day at a time now.
我现在就今朝有酒今朝醉了
So booty call with-with "Hor-ay", why not?
打个招呼来约炮 干嘛不呢
Yeah, okay.
好吧
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
What?
什么
I don't feel good, Maggie.
我心情很糟 Maggie
I don't know, it's stupid. I don't-There's nothing--
我也不知道怎么了 挺蠢的 我不 也没什么事
Everything's fine.
一切都挺好的
You know, everything's okay, I just don't...
一切都很好 我只是
I just don't feel good.
我就是心情很糟
You need to get laid.
你得打一炮
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 是的
Yeah.
就这样
Shit.
该死
What's wrong?
怎么了
No, you look-Like, you look really sad.
你看起来 你看起来真的很伤感
I do? And you know I can't fuck you when you look so sad.
我有吗 我不能在你看起来这么伤感的时候跟你来一发
It's a real turn-off, Horace.
真的很扫兴 Horace
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay, I mean, it's...
没关系 我是说
I never fucked you 'cause you're good looking.
我不是因为你长得好看才跟你上♥床♥
It's 'cause you're fun.
而是因为你很有趣
This isn't fun.
但这并不有趣
This is not fun. It's not fun.
这并不有趣 并不有趣
Shit.
该死
Oh, no.
别啊
Oh, no!
别啊
Oh, buddy, I'm sorry.
伙计 我很抱歉
Oh...
哦
Good night, Leon.
晚安 Leon
These fucking glasses are getting all fogged.
这些该死的玻璃杯都脏了
We gotta get new ones.
我们得换新的了
Chairs are weak, too.
椅子也都快散架了
Uh, yeah, you know, Ralph's is closing.
嗯 你知道的 拉尔夫家快关门了
So?
所以呢
He, uh... The guy there had a heart attack,
那个家伙心脏病发作了
so they can't make their payments,
所以他们付不起账
so they're closing down.
就快关门了
Who the fuck cares about Ralph's?
谁他妈关心拉尔夫家
I know, but they just recently renovated and now
我知道 但是他们刚翻新过
they're closing down, so...
现在就快倒闭了 所以
I figure they must have some stuff that we can use,
我猜他们有些我们能用的东西
like chairs, like we can get some chairs for cheap.
比如椅子 也许我们能买♥♥到些便宜椅子
Yeah, it's good, that's a good idea.
没错 是个好主意
Thank you.
谢谢
Who does he got up there?
他在上面跟谁在一起
Remember Maggie?
还记得Maggie吗
Which one is Maggie?
谁是Maggie
She used to waitress here about a year ago.
大概一年前她在这里做服务员
Oh, yeah, she was nice looking.
哦 是的 她挺漂亮的
She's up there with him?
她为什么会跟他在一起
Well, they were going at it for a while, you know,
嗯 之前他们处过一段时间
when Horace first come back to take over,
在Horace父亲去世后 他第一次回来
after his dad died.
接管这里的时候
The worst thing that ever happened to this place.
那是这里发生过最糟的一件事
Come on, Pete. Horace isn't that bad.
别这样 Pete Horace没那么糟糕
He ain't his father.
他不是他父亲
No, he's not, I'll give you that, but,
没错 他不是 这我同意
I mean, nobody's another person.
但是没有人完全是另一个人
Yeah, well... Everybody's just them.
没错 嗯 每个人都只是他们自己
That guy upstairs definitely ain't Horace.
楼上的那个家伙绝对不是Horace
She's a nice looking girl.
她是个挺漂亮的姑娘
What does she see in a guy like that?
她看上那家伙哪一点了
I mean, I don't know, but, uh....
我不知道 但是
He said she liked it when he, uh...
他说她很喜欢他 呃
What?
什么
He said that she used to go crazy when he would, you know...
他说她特别喜欢他 那个
Go down on her.
给她口
Get the fuck out of here.
别他妈扯了
I don't know, that's what he said.
我不知道 他是这么说的
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
What is? Going down on somebody.
什么 在别人口
You don't do that.
没人这么干的
What? People do that.
什么 很多人干啊
Women like it. A man doesn't do that.
女人很喜欢 男人不该干这些
What is it with people your age going down on each other?
你们这个年纪的人是有什么毛病 老爱给别人口
It's no good.
没什么好的
You're telling me you don't like a girl doing that to you?
你是说你不喜欢一个姑娘那么对你这么干
Yeah, yeah, I like it. I don't like her.
不 我很喜欢这么干 但我不喜欢那个姑娘
And I'm not doing it to her.
而且我不会这么对她的
Not on your life.
绝对不
You never done that?
你没这么干过
No, I haven't.
没有
Have you?
你呢
No, tell me the truth.
说真话
All right, good, don't.
好吧 别说了
Let me tell you about these guys that-You know.
我告诉你 这些家伙
Take this one guy, he was a boss.
比如这个人 他是个老板
And he used to tell me all the time.
他一直跟我说
"How could you put yourself beneath a woman and ever,
"一旦你把自己放低到女人之下
ever expect to rise above another man?"
你还怎么能在其他男人面前抬起头来"
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表