剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
So, Rosemary.
Rosemary
You know, I never thought
呃 刚认识她的时候
about her that way when I first met her.
我对她没有别的想法
I mean, she was all right. She was your sister.
只是觉得 她挺好的 她是你妹妹
And then...
然后
Shit.
妈的
Yes?
然后怎么
Well, then we got married,
呃 然后咱们结婚了
and then one day, you were at work
有一天你去上班了
and I was home, and she came over to get something,
我在家里 她来咱家拿什么东西
I don't remember what, and we fucked.
具体拿什么我忘了 然后我们就干了
So that's it?
这么短就讲完了
Yeah, I mean, it's not a cool story like yours.
是啊 我的故事可没有你的那么精彩
But, um...
不过 呃
Maybe it was, I don't remember.
也许有那么精彩 我记不清了
Anyway, once we figured that out,
后来 当我们意识到
that we were into fucking each other and not telling anybody,
我们喜欢这样瞒着所有人在一起干
we started to do it a lot.
我们就开始经常在一起干
And after a while, we couldn't stop doing it.
过了一段时间 就停不下来了
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Yeah, it was a lot of fucking.
嗯 我们干了很多次
A lot.
很多很多次
And then, just the worst...
然后 我就充满了那种极其糟糕
The worst, worst, worst, worst, worst feeling
最最最最最糟糕的感觉
in the whole wide fucking world.
全世界都他妈没有更糟了
Yeah.
嗯
I would lie awake next to you,
有时我躺在你身边 醒着
just thinking, what if she finds out?
心里全是 如果她发现了会怎么样
Like scared, like what if she finds out?
很慌很怕 心想 她发现了会怎么样
And then all the shit with the kids when they were born.
还有孩子们出生后的一堆破事
Horace...
Horace
Well, I couldn't have been doing a worse thing.
我简直没法做出比那更糟糕的事
I couldn't have been doing a worse thing.
我简直没法做出比那更糟糕的事
It was the worst thing I could ever do.
那是我做过的最糟糕的事情了
And I kept doing it.
但我还是一直做啊做啊
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯
And every day, every single day,
每天 每一天
I would think, I don't want to be alive.
我都会想 我不想活了
I just want it all to end.
只想让一切都结束
Not just me, I wanted us all to die.
不只是我 我希望我们大家一起死
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Well, I wanted everybody involved in any way
我想让所有和这件事有关的人
to just stop existing.
都不再存在
It was the only clean way out.
这是唯一的了断方式
I remember on 9/11 when the planes had hit the buildings
我记得911那天 在飞机撞了大楼之后
and on the news they said that Washington was on fire
新闻上说 华盛顿着了火
and there was--
而且 记得吗
Remember, everybody thought there was more planes coming?
大家都觉得还有会有更多飞机撞过来
Yeah, God.
是啊 天哪
I thought, maybe this is it, maybe...
我就想 也许这就是那个结束的机会
maybe the planes will take us out and this will all be over.
也许飞机能把我们都消灭 一切就可以结束了
Oh, that's... horrible.
这 太可怕了
It's horrible.
太可怕了
Well, I preferred that to what I knew would happen, and did,
这也胜过我能预见到的结局 也正如我所料
that everybody would find out what I was doing.
大家会发现我的所作所为
Mm-hmm.
嗯
I would picture you finding out.
我会想象你发现时的样子
Like I would close my eyes and I'd picture your face
我会闭上眼睛 然后想象你的脸
and I'd see all this hate in your eyes
我看见你的眼睛里充满怨恨
that I knew I could never come back from,
我知道我永远不会被原谅
and I kept on fucking her,
我就继续和她干
and you hated me anyway.
反正在那之前你就恨我了
What? You hated me.
什么 你恨我
Horace, you thought I hated you before we broke up?
Horace 你觉得咱们分手前我恨你吗
I didn't hate you.
我没有恨你
I didn't.
没有
Yeah, I kinda know that now.
嗯 现在我有点明白了
I mean, come on, honey, we were--
毕竟 亲爱的 我们当时
I was 21, you were 32.
我21岁 你32了
Well, you know, Horace, aside from all of that,
话说 Horace 如果不提那些
you were never anything but nice to me.
你对我除了好就是好
I mean, like just daily life, like, you know,
比如说 日常生活中
all that time, you were always just nice
那么多年 你对我一直很好
and I do wish that I had put a higher value on that than I did.
我确实后悔在那个时候没有更珍视你对我的好
I-- Maybe that's a part of the reason.
也许你出轨与这也有关
Sarah, I fucked your sister.
Sarah 我上了你的妹妹
That's the story, okay? That's what happened.
事情就是这样 好吗 事实摆在这里
Yeah.
嗯
We don't have to dig any deeper than that.
我们不要再深挖了
No, that-- that does make it a lot easier, doesn't it?
不用 这样确实容易多了 是不是
Well, that's why people do stuff like that, like this.
这就是为什么人们会做这种事 你也一样
Because then you don't have to go through all the muck.
因为这样就不用经历婚姻的烂摊子
Otherwise, you have to go through all the muck,
否则你就得面对那个烂摊子
and nobody can do that, so you just...
没有人能应付得来 所以
In a bad marriage? Fuck a relative and get out.
婚姻不好了 干一个姻亲就解放了
It works.
管用
It's like an insurance fire.
就像放火烧家骗保险
And you know, when a building burns to the ground,
如果你家房♥子烧成平地
nobody asks any questions,
没人会追究更多
you just gotta really burn it down.
你只需要真的把它烧得精光
I don't even know why I'm laughing.
我不知道为什么我居然在笑
Come on.
好啦
Like let's get real.
说真的
Sarah, you know what you should do?
Sarah 你知道你该怎么做
You want to know the truth? You should get out.
想听实话吗 你应该离开
You should leave Glen and get out.
你应该离开Glen 走出来
That's what you're doing anyway by fucking his dad,
反正 当你和他爹搞到一起的时候
you're getting out.
你已经在脱离婚姻了
I can't do it. I can't, I can't.
我做不到 不行 不行
No, ahh, I have to face it, I have to fix it.
不 我必须面对事实 弥补错误
That is facing it. That's facing it.
离开就是面对事实 那才是面对事实
Get out and then the whole mess is fixed.
你走出来 这一团乱就解决了
That's the fix.
那就是解决问题的方式
Well, but I can--
是 但是 我能
I-- I can stop. I can stop with Roger.
我能结束和Roger的关系
That's what a good person would do.
这才是一个好人应该做的
That's what I'm called on to do.
这是上天让我做的
Don't just throw up your hands, say, oh, well, I--
不能只是举起手来说 看
You know, I do this awful thing, so come what may.
我做了件糟透了的事 爱怎么着怎么着吧
You have to correct your behavior,
你必须改正自己的行为
and you have to strive to be better
为了生命里重要的人
for the people in your life.
努力做一个更好的人
OK, Sarah, tell yourself the story
行吧 Sarah 把这个故事讲给自己听听
where you've been fucking this guy as long as you have
你和这个人搞了这么长时间
and then all of a sudden, you just stop,
然后突然 你停了
and then you just go back to one big happy family every Christmas
你只是每年圣诞节回一趟公公家
and Easter in your house in the woods, is that--
复活节去一趟森林小屋 就是这样吗
Do you see that future? No, no.
这是你设想的未来吗 不 不
You gotta get out. You gotta get out.
你必须走出来 你必须走出来
I-- I don't want--
我 我不想
I don't want to have another divorce.
我不想再离一次婚了
Horace, I can't take it, I mean, ours was what it was.
Horace 我受不了的 我们的婚姻就这个样了
I don't blame you, I don't blame me,
我不怪你 我也不怪自己
it just happened, but if it happens to me again,
只是事情就那么发生了 但如果我再离一次
what does that say?
会说明什么
It says that you're shitty at being married.
说明你不擅长婚姻
It's okay, so am I.
这没关系的 我也一样
That doesn't make you a bad person.
这并不表示你是个坏人
Just don't be married.
只是 别再结婚了
Just get out and don't do it again.
走出这一段婚姻 别重蹈覆辙
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表