剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
**And I won't be your man anymore*
*我不再是你的人
**Gonna take it*
*试着接受吧
**Gonna fake it*
*继续装样子
**Girl I'm not gonna be your man anymore*
*亲爱的 我不再是你的人
**I won't be your man anymore*
*不再是你的人
**You're gonna take it*
*你得接受一切
**I'm not gonna fake it*
*我不想再继续欺骗
Oh.
哦
So.
呃
This is nice. Huh?
这里很不错 什么
This is a nice place.
这是个挺棒的地方
Yeah, yeah.
是的 的确
What?
怎么了
Well...
哦
Okay.
好吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I mean, it's just that, this is--
是的 我只想说 这有点
What's wrong? You're upset.
哪里不对了 你很不安的样子
Thank you.
谢谢
You're upset, I think.
应该是你很不安 我觉得
No, I'm not. Why?
我并没有 为什么这么说
Look, I-You know, I didn't--
你看 我并不
If you want to go, you can just go.
如果你想走 你就走吧
Go where?
走哪儿去
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Hey, I mean--
我想说
I'm not sure what's going on with you.
我不确定你怎么了
This is always weird, but...
这种时候通常气氛诡异 但是
We're total strangers, but I mean,
咱们俩完全不认识 但是
if you would just tell me...
如果你直接告诉我
I mean, are you disappointed in my looks or...?
比如 我的长相让你失望 或者
I'm not.
我没有呀
Because you should know, I mean, if that's the case,
因为如果真的是那样
that doesn't-That doesn't hurt my feelings.
那并不会让我伤心的
I'm not, you're the one. I'm the one what?
我才没有 你说的是你自己吧 我怎么了
Look, I--
听着
I was pretty damn honest on my profile, you know?
我写简介的时候很诚实的 你明白吗
I put my real age and a current picture
我写了真实年龄还放了近照
and a preference for women in my age group, so I expect to meet
还标明了偏好相仿年纪的女性 所以我期待遇见
someone who's expecting me, okay?
某个期待我这样的人的女人 懂吗
Because it's not exactly fun to show up and-and see a cute
因为现在并不有趣 来到这 遇见一个可爱的
young girl looking at me like, booby prize.
年轻女孩儿 觉得我差劲到只能得安慰奖
Do you think that's fun for me?
你觉得对我来说会有趣吗
Whoa, wait a minute. I'm not--
喂 等等 我没有...
Maybe you should just be a little bit more careful about
或许你该用点儿心
looking at the person that you choose.
仔细看看你选的那个人
You know, I mean, what did you expect?
我想说 你到底期待什么
I expected you.
我期待你呀
You look exactly like your picture.
你和你的照片一模一样
You look your age, you should...
你看起来就是那个岁数 的确
look your age.
就是那个年纪
Were you gonna tell me you look 45?
你是想说你看起来像45吗
Okay, look...
好吧
I'm the one, okay?
是我的错 行了吧
I put myself as older.
我把自己写得年纪大了些
Why do you do that?
你为什么会那么做
Because, I don't know.
我也不知道
Can we just look at the food?
我们能点菜吗
Because, I'm actually hungry.
因为我确实很饿了
Or do you really just want to leave now?
还是你现在就想走
Yeah, let's look at the food.
好吧 咱们点菜吧
What are you getting?
你想吃什么
Why do you put yourself as older?
你为什么会把自己年纪写那么大
I mean-I mean, who does that?
哪有人会那么做呀
Nobody does that.
根本没有
Okay. I'm sorry, I
好吧 对不起
I mean, I don't get it.
我的意思是 我不明白
Well, we can talk about this, but...
好吧 我们可以谈谈这个
I don't really know you.
但我根本不了解你
And you're not really letting the conversation get started,
而且你根本不想聊天
so how do we get You sort of put us behind
我们怎么 你把咱们置于窘境
the eight-ball by lying about your age from jump.
因为你从一开始就对你的年纪撒谎
I mean, how old are you, really?
你多大 到底多大
I mean, maybe we should just go.
或许我们可以直接散了
I'm 26.
我26
Okay, well...
好吧 天啊
That's young.
你很小
I mean, I'm old enough to be your ancestor.
我简直可以成你的祖先了
Not really.
没有啊
Come on, when I was in high school,
我上高中的时候
your parents were in junior high school.
你的父母还在初中
My dad is older than you.
我爸爸比你年纪大
It's not as bad as you're making it.
没有你说的那么严重
Well, so why-why then--
好吧 那你为什么那么做
I like older guys.
我喜欢年纪大的男人
Okay, but see...
好吧 可是
I didn't, you know...
我并不喜欢这样
Put that I want younger woman, all right?
我没写我喜欢年轻女生 不是吗
I mean, I know some guys do that, but I didn't.
我知道有的人喜欢 但我不
You know, I mean, I'm not like that.
我不是那样的人
I know.
我知道
I don't like guys that are.
我也不喜欢有这种癖好的男人
See, I like older guys,
是这样 我喜欢年纪大的
but I don't like older guys that like younger women.
但我不喜欢那些喜欢年轻女生的老男人
Those kinds of guys are a drag.
那种人简直差劲
I like...
我喜欢
I don't know.
我也不知道
Okay, well...
好吧
What do you want to do?
你想怎么办
Well, we could just go now.
我们可以直接散了
Since it's all weird.
因为一切都很诡异
Or we could have dinner and talk.
或者我们可以一边吃饭一边聊天
Hi. Can I get you guys a drink to start?
嗨 需要我先为您上杯酒水吗
Um... I'm okay with water.
哦 我就喝水就行
I'll have a white wine.
我想要白葡萄酒
Do you have anything that's okay?
你有什么推荐的吗
I have a pinot grigio.
我推荐灰皮诺
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
哦 就这个 谢谢
So...
那么
What do you want to talk about?
你想聊什么
Um...
呃
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I work at a bar.
我在一个酒馆工作
Oh, cool.
哦 很好
Why? Why-Why is that cool?
为什么 这工作哪里好了
Because-I don't know.
因为 我也不知道
'Cause you won't really talk, because you're mad
因为你根本不想说什么 因为你很生气
and being weird,
表现的很奇怪
and so I just said "Cool"
所以我就说"那挺好的"
because you're doing nothing to make me comfortable.
因为你一点儿也没让我舒服
Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just "What do you do" Doesn't exactly raise my stock any further,
只是"你做什么"一点也提不起我的兴趣
all right?
你懂吗
I mean, I work in a bar, it's my family's bar.
我就在酒馆工作 家族酒馆
And...
然后
I-I keep the place clean and in ship shape,
我让酒馆干净整洁
and I live in a small room in the back.
我在后面的一个小房♥间里住
It's not exactly impressive.
没什么吸引人的
Well... so?
那又怎样?
I'm a temp and a barista and I have a stupid blog
我是个咖啡店临时工 有个讲书的博客
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表