剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Bye! It's nice to meet you.
拜 见到你很高兴
See you around like a doughnut.
白白啦
Okay.
好吧
**Let us be lovers*
*让我们成为爱人
**We'll marry our fortunes together*
*将我们命运结合
**I've got some real estate*
*我有些房♥产
**Here in my bag.*
*在我行囊里
**So we bought a pack of cigarettes*
*我们带了一包烟
**And Mrs. Wagner's pies*
*和瓦格纳小姐的派
**And walked off*
*我们离开
**To look for America*
*去寻找美国
**Kathy I said*
*我说Kathy
**As we boarded a Greyhound in Pittsburgh*
*当我们在匹兹堡上了巴士
**Michigan seems like a dream to me now*
*密歇根现在就像我的一个梦
**It took me four days*
*我花了四天
**To hitch-hike from Saginaw*
*从萨吉诺搭便车
**I've come*
*到达这里
**To look for America*
*去寻找美国
**Laughing on the bus*
*在巴士上笑着
**Playing games with the faces*
*用表情玩游戏
**She said the man*
*她说那个穿着
**In the gabardine suit was a spy*
*斜纹呢套装的男人是间谍
**I said be careful*
*我说小心点
**His bow tie is really a camera*
*他的领结其实是个摄像机
**Toss me a cigarette*
*给我扔一支烟
**I think there's one in my raincoat*
*我想雨衣里还有一支
**We smoked the last one*
*我们抽完最后一支
**An hour ago*
*在一小时之前
**So I looked at the scenery... *
*我看着窗外景色
I think I know what I'm gonna do.
我想我知道我要做什么了
**She read her magazine*
*她看她的杂♥志♥
**And the moon rose over*
*月亮升起
**An open field*
*在广阔田野上
**Kathy I'm lost I said... *
*我说 Kathy 我已迷失
Pete!
Pete
**Though I know she was sleeping... *
*尽管我知道她在睡觉
Pete!
Pete
**I'm empty and aching and I don't know why... *
*我又空虚又痛 不知为何
Hi, Pete. Pete.
嗨 Pete Pete
Pete.
Pete
Hi, Pete. You all right?
嗨 Pete 你没事吧
Hi.
嗨
You're okay, it's okay.
你没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's all right.
都没事了
Horace, wait. Horace, wait a second.
Horace 等下 Horace 等一下
Pete, Pete, Pete. Pete, honey...
Pete Pete Pete Pete 亲爱的
Pete, Pete, honey.
Pete Pete 亲爱的
Pete. Pete. Horace, wait, wait, wait
Pete Pete Horace 等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, Horace, Horace! Pete, Pete...
等等 等等 Horace Pete Pete
No!
不
This place is, like, famous, right?
这地方 好像很有名是吧
Oh, yeah.
噢 当然
What's the story with this place?
它有什么故事
This...
这个
This, my friend, is Horace & Pete's,
这个 我的朋友 是Horace&Pete的酒馆
the true heart of Brooklyn,
真正的老布鲁克林
owned for 100 years by two brothers,
两兄弟掌管了100年
Horace and Pete.
Horace和Pete
Until one day Pete killed Horace and had to go away.
直到有一天Pete杀了Horace 不得不离开
And that's what happened to Horace and Pete.
这就是百年酒馆的故事
I gotta move the van soon, I'm parked bad.
我马上要去移一下货车 我停得不好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好的
So that's it from upstairs?
这就是楼上的东西了吗
Yeah, that's it.
是的 就这些
What are you gonna do with all this stuff?
你打算把这些怎么样
Uh, I'm not gonna do anything.
呃 没打算怎么样
You're just gonna leave it?
你就让它放在那里么
What's gonna happen to the place? I don't know.
这地方会怎样呢 我不知道
And, uh, I don't care.
而且 我不在乎
Well, it's yours now, isn't it?
它现在是你的了 不是么
No, it is not mine.
不 它不是我的
And I am not its.
我也不是它的
Huh.
哈
You know, Sylvie, you could
你知道的Sylvie 你可以
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Harold.
Harold
We're walking out of this place
我们离开这地方
and that is it for me and Horace & Pete's.
就这样 我和这酒馆没关系了
Okay?
好吗
Okay, all I'm saying is that
好 我只是说
you can take this and turn it into something new.
你可以把这地方改变成新的
Sylvia's place.
Sylvia的地方
Get rid of all these old ghosts and make it your own.
扔掉这些老东西 都改成你自己的
Harold, you said you would help me get the fuck out of here.
Harold 你说你会帮我离开这鬼地方
Please, just do that.
请你就这样做吧
It's okay, honey.
好的 亲爱的
Okay. It is okay.
好吧 没事
We're going.
我们这就走
I promise.
我答应你
I'm gonna go get this van parked right.
我去把货车停好
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
We're gonna pack it up and get the hell out.
打包装完我们就走
Hi, we're closed. Yeah. Um, hi.
嗨 我们关门了 嗯 嗨
Hi.
嗨
Are-Are you Sylvia?
你是Sylvia吗
Yes.
是
You're my aunt, Sylvia.
你是我姑妈 Sylvia
Holy shit.
天啊
You're Horace?
你是Horace
Yeah.
是的
Whew.
呼
Wow, there you are.
哇哦 你来了
Horace the fucking ninth.
他们的Horace九世
Gosh, no, nothing.
噢天 不 没什么
Nothing.
没事
Wow.
哇哦
Guess it's kinda weird that we've never met.
这可能有点怪 我们从来没见过
Yeah, it's kinda weird, isn't it?
是啊 有点怪是吧
Well, I
呃 我
I never knew my dad.
我不了解我爸
Well, no, you didn't,
是的 你不了解
but you could have, 'cause he was here every day, so...
但你本来可以了解 因为他以前每天都在这 所以
So...
所以
What What was he like?
他是个怎样的人
What was he like?
他是个怎样的人
Uh...
嗯
You know, he was nothing,
他不是个怎样的人
really. He was no kind of man.
真的 他没什么特别
He was not, uh...
他没有 嗯
particularly funny or smart or kind or...
特别有趣或者聪明或者善良或者
You know, he was just...
他只是
He was just some guy.
他就是个男的
But he was your father.
但他是你♥爸♥
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表