剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Like, did I-is there something that I--
是不是我 我做了什么
No, it's-I'm sorry, I'm--
别 我错了 我
I just, I-I feel a bad feeling between us.
我有种糟糕的感觉 关于我们俩的关系
Yeah, I-I just--
嗯 我只是
Do you want to get into this right now?
你确定现在就要谈这个吗
I'm just trying-I'm just saying that I--
我只是想说
I'm getting a feeling like something's wrong,
我觉得哪里不对劲
and so I'm coming out and saying something.
所以我想说出来
Isn't that-is that a bad thing?
这样不好吗
Yeah, yeah, it is, it's kinda shitty, Dad.
对 很糟糕 爸
Whoa. "Whoa" What?
喔 "喔"什么
You asked the question, do you want to know the answer?
是你问的问题 你想知道答案吗
What did I do? Oh, my... fucking God.
我做什么了 他妈的
What?
怎么了
You know Honey, I don't
你知道 亲爱的 我没
No, it's like, you are not aware of anything, you know?
不 就好像你什么都不知道似的
You, like, look at a person's face,
你看着一个人的表情
and if they're smiling, you're fine,
如果他们微笑 你就觉得很好
and if they're not, then you're sad.
如果他们没笑 你就很难过
It-isn't that normal?
这不是正常的吗
Yeah, for a five-year-old, but you're 50, you know?
对一个五岁的小孩来说 是的 可你都50了
And there are reasons why I need some boundaries.
而且我划分界限是有理由的
I-Why? I don't understand.
为什么 我不明白
I don't Okay.
不明白 好吧
Nothing happened. Did something happen?
什么事都没有 还是说发生了什么事
Okay. There's this tortoise and a frog.
好吧 有一只乌龟和一只青蛙
Is this like a joke or a story?
这是个笑话还是个故事
So, there's this tortoise and a frog
就是有一只乌龟和一只青蛙
and they live together in kind of, like--
他们住在一起 在一个
like a swamp, you know?
沼泽里 明白吗
And one day, the frog eats the tortoise's eggs.
有一天 青蛙吃了乌龟的蛋
He eats his eggs? Her eggs.
他吃了他的蛋 她的蛋
What does--
为什么
So she cooks some eggs and then he ate her breakfast.
所以是她煮了那些蛋 然后他吃了她的早饭
The tortoise laid eggs, the tortoise didn't--
那是乌龟下的蛋 乌龟不会
how would a tortoise cook eggs?
乌龟怎么煮蛋
I don't know, you're talking about them like they're people,
我也不知道 你说的就好像他们也是人类一样
so I don't understand what the rules are of this story.
所以我不明白这个故事的规律
Okay, so the tortoise laid eggs.
好吧 是乌龟下了蛋
Okay. That's how she has babies.
好吧 她是这样繁衍后代的
And you know, the tortoise, she protects her eggs.
于是乌龟 她保护她的蛋
Yeah.
嗯
And one day, the frog is hopping by
有一天 青蛙跳着经过
and it eats the tortoise's eggs.
吃了乌龟的蛋
Shit. Yeah, it's bad.
我日 对 很糟糕
And then the next day, the frog is hopping by
第二天 青蛙又跳过来
and it's her best friend...
他是她最好的朋友
and you know, the tortoise
然后 乌龟
is looking kind of pissed at the frog.
气冲冲地瞪着青蛙
And the frog says, "Why are you mad at me?"
然后青蛙说 "你干嘛生气啊"
Okay. I get it.
好吧 我懂了
You know? Yeah.
你懂了 嗯
Like, you are my dad, so I'm--
你是我爸 所以我
like, my brother won't even say your name and I'm trying.
我弟弟甚至都不提你的名字 而我还在努力尝试
You know, like, I like to see you,
我喜欢跟你见面
I like to come around, I like to have you in my tech cycle.
我喜欢晃到附近来 我也喜欢让你呆在我的朋友圈里
Yeah. But that's my choice.
是啊 但那是我的选择
And, like, you don't--
你对我来说
you don't make me smile,
不是什么高兴的事情
because of stuff that we both know about.
出于我们都知道的原因
So I don't know what you want me to say,
所以我不懂你想让我说什么
and I don't know what you want me to do.
也不知道你想让我怎么办
You want me to just smile so that you can feel good?
你想让我笑一笑 然后你自我感觉良好吗
It wouldn't kill you, would it?
笑一笑又不会要命
Yeah, it would, actually, I don't want to smile.
会的 说实话 我不想笑
I'm not gonna smile.
我不会笑的
That's because you're fat.
那是因为你胖
It's not your fault, Horace.
不怪你 Horace
I mean, she won't smile because you're unhappy, right?
她不笑是因为她不开心 对吧
I mean, you're unhappy because you're overweight.
而你不开心是因为你太胖了
Uh, thank you so much, Marsha, thanks.
非常感谢 Marsha 谢了
Yeah, you know, I mean, it's all right.
这都不是事
It's just--
只不过
you should smile for your daddy, don't blame him.
你应该为你♥爸♥爸笑一笑 不要责备他
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha, could you--
Marsha Marsha Marsha 你能不能
You're overweight. Marsha, shut up, please.
你超重了 Marsha 请你闭嘴
Hey, shut up. Hey, hey, hey.
别说了 别说了
Don't talk to her like that.
别这么跟她说话
If you don't want to be fat She's calling my daughter fat.
如果你不想当个胖子 她说我女儿胖
Shut up! If you don't want to be fat--
闭嘴 如果你不想变胖
Well, look at her.
看看她
She's bigger around the middle than everybody else.
她腰围比所有人都大
Both of you, please-please shut up, both of you.
你们俩 拜托 拜托你们闭嘴 你们两个
Hey, Alice.
嘿 Alice
You know, your Aunt Reeny was fatter than you.
你的Reeny阿姨比你更胖
She loved life.
她热爱生活
God damn it. No, really, remember her?
卧♥槽♥了 讲真 还记得她吗
Yeah. She was a happy fat girl.
记得 她是个快乐的胖姑娘
I'm just saying, it's possible.
我只是想说 这是可能的
Okay. Okay, Pete.
好吧 好吧 Pete
And what about Cassie,
那Cassie怎么说
your daughter, my dad's cousin Cassie?
你的女儿 我爸的表妹Cassie
What about her?
她又怎么样
What is that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
What? You trying to make me feel bad
怎样 你想让我难过
because my daughter died?
因为我女儿去世了
I was trying to be nice to you.
我刚才是在安慰你
You should enjoy being a fat girl,
你该安心当个胖姑娘
it's not a bad thing.
这又不是坏事
There. Thank you.
行了 谢谢您了
This has been a very nice visit and a real joy.
我这次过来真是太开心太欢乐了
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
Where-how-how-how are you doing?
你要 你最最最近怎么样
What? I mean, how are you?
什么 你怎么样
That's all I just want to ever say is how you doing?
我想说的就这一句 你怎么样
Are you okay? Have you been okay?
你还好吗 一直都好吗
I mean, no, not really.
不 并不好
You're not? What's going on? What's wrong?
不好吗 为什么 怎么了
I'm losing my apartment. Why?
我要没地方住了 为什么
Because I was paying my rent to my roommate
因为我把租金给了室友
and she wasn't paying the landlord, so...
但她没有交给房♥东
What was she doing with the-with the money?
她把那些钱用到哪去了
Just being a piece of shit.
她就是个人♥渣♥
Well, what are you gonna do? I don't know.
那你怎么办 不知道
I'm-and I have to start studying for the bar,
我还要应付律师考试
so I'm just-I'm fucked.
我完了
Move in here with me. No.
搬过来跟我一起住 不要
Why not? That's a great idea.
为什么不 这是个好主意
I have plenty of room upstairs.
楼上空着呢
No. I got rooms.
不要 我有好多房♥间
Dad, I'm not gonna live with you.
爸 我不会跟你住的
This is a solution to the problem.
这就是解决问题的方法
I'm saying No.
我说 不
I can-I can do that for you.
这是 这是我能为你做的
No, that's psychotic.
不 简直神经病
Why? Because.
为什么 因为所以
I'm not gonna live with you doing your whole thing.
我就是不会跟你住
It's Rachel. You don't like Rachel?
因为Rachel 你不喜欢Rachel
I mean... You don't like Rachel.
你不喜欢Rachel
That's not fair to her and that's not fair to me.
这对她对我都不公平
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表