剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
等我一下
Excuse me for a sec.
等我几秒钟
Excuse me for a second, I'm sorry.
给我几秒钟 对不起
Oh, my God...
噢 天啊
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不坏
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace and Pete's*
*在这个百年酒馆
**Sometimes I wonder*
*有时我在想
**Why do we tear ourselves to pieces?*
*我们为何自讨苦吃
**I just need some time to think*
*我需要些时间清静
**Or maybe I just need a drink*
*又或许干脆喝醉
**At Horace and Pete's*
*在这百年酒馆
**Horace and Pete*
*百年酒馆
That's a wrap on "Horace & Pete," Everybody!
<百年酒馆>就这样告一段落啦 各位
Yeah!
耶
Woo, woo!
呼 呼
Shortest day of work ever!
今天工作时间过得最快了
Thank you all.
谢谢你们
Bravo!
太棒了
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表