剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, he's there.
是的 他是在那
Hey, you want a beer? You want a beer?
嘿 要杯啤酒吗 你要喝啤酒吗
Yeah.
嗯
What's the last one you had since 1961?
1961年起你喝的最后一杯是什么酒
**Horace and Pete*
*Horace和Pete
Yes. Yes.
好 好
What-what are they saying?
他们说什 什么了
I'm on hold, he's not saying anything.
还在待机 他什么都没说
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
Why don't you take the last one?
你干嘛不把最后一颗药吃了
Because, then, after that, I'm...
因为 那之后 我
Okay. I just want to wait.
好吧 我就是想等
All right.
好吧
They're gonna be here soon, we should get down there.
他们马上就会来 我们应该下楼
The accountant's already down there talking to Pete.
会计师已经在楼下和Pete谈了
Well, that's not good.
那不太妙
I know.
我知道
I'm telling you, we should get down there.
我告诉你 我们应该下楼
You're not going anywhere, I'll take care of it.
我们哪都不去 我会处理好的
Well, you're gonna need me down there, Horace.
你会需要我在楼下的 Horace
What's that?
那是什么
Yes, yes, please. Yes, okay.
是的是的 请说 是的好的
Uh, so can you-can you send the new cards?
所以你能 你能寄来新的保险卡吗
'Cause that's the whole thing is that we need the cards.
因为整件事就是我们需要保险卡
You conservatives are trying to find something
你们保守派老想
in Hillary's e-mails because
在希拉里的邮件里面找到什么
you have nothing real to say about her.
因为你们没有她的把柄
You're incapable of a real debate.
没法辩论
Yeah, well, the problem with you liberals,
你们自♥由♥派的问题就是
you think you're the good guys, you think that gives you a pass
你们觉得你们是好人 你们认为这给了你们
to do random criminal acts, you know?
随意犯罪的权利
Ooh, I-I saved an owl, now I can go kill a baby.
噢 我救了一只猫头鹰 现在我可以杀一个婴儿了
That seems like-you must know that's not true.
那看起来 你知道不是这样的
It's kind of an interesting thing,
你们定义你们自己和对方的方式
the way you guys define yourselves and each other.
很有趣
Liberal, conservative.
自♥由♥派 保守派
How would you define a liberal?
你怎么定义自♥由♥派
Like, to you, what is a liberal?
对你来说 自♥由♥派是什么样的
Just P.C., fucking fake, animal rights,
就政♥治♥正确 满嘴胡话 动物权利
and gay agenda, always pushing the liberal agenda.
还有基佬议程 老是搞自♥由♥议程
They hate Christians and they hate white men.
他们憎恶基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 他们憎恶白人
You know why? 'Cause they don't think it through.
知道为什么吗 因为他们想都不想
And they think they're better than everyone else
自认为他们比谁都厉害
and that they should tell everyone else how to think.
他们应该告诉每个人如何思考
They're just fucking assholes.
他们就是群混账
Okay. How would you define a conservative?
好的 你怎么定义保守派呢
Uh, just Jesus everything and they hate gay people
什么都要扯到上帝 讨厌同性恋
and racist but pretending they're not,
和种族主义者 假装他们自己不是
and they're selfish and they only care about money
他们自私又拜金
and they think everyone
他们认为每个人
has to do their conservative Christian shit.
都得遵从他们保守的狗屁基♥督♥教作风
See, the fact that you
看 事实就是
start out by seeing each other like that,
你们一开始就看低对方
I mean, how could you possibly ever respect each other
你们怎么可能尊重对方
or agree on anything?
或者达成什么共识
Yeah, well, they do that, I don't.
他们那样 我可没有
You just said you do.
你明明就是
You just described us with a string of insults.
你那样描述我们 简直就是一连串的侮辱
Just like you did. Yeah--
你也这么做了
Okay, okay, okay. This is getting interesting.
好了好了 这变得有趣了
Now, you, define conservative.
现在 你 定义保守派
Conservative means values.
保守派代表价值观
Having values and sticking to 'em
有正确的价值观并忠于它
and defending what's right and not just saying
维护对的事 而不是
what somebody said is right that year, you know what I mean?
某人某年是对的 懂我的意思吗
There's-there's things in this world that are right and wrong
世界上的事都分对错
and always have been.
而且保持对错不变
And you have to respect where this country came from,
你要尊重这个国家的出发点
and you have to hold on to that.
不能随意改变它
And the fact that country and God and life,
国家 上帝 生命
those are all sacred things.
那都是神圣的东西
And people should respect each other,
人们应该互相尊重
and government is there to facilitate, all right?
政♥府♥是用来帮助大家的
It's not there to control people.
而不是控制大家的
And the way you get the best out of people
让社会变好的方法
is to make room for their strengths,
是为人们的优点提供空间
not by overcompensating for their weaknesses.
而不是补偿他们的缺点
Well, that sounds reasonable.
听起来很合理啊
That sounds like something most people can respect, right?
大多数人都会尊重这观点 对吧
Yeah. Now, define liberal.
好 现在 定义自♥由♥派
Just being open to things outside yourself,
就是乐于接受你自己以外的事物
having your eyes open and thinking about others,
思想开明 为他人着想
and being aware that our planet is precious
意识到地球很珍贵
and we're responsible for that.
我们要对此负责
And people need to listen to each other.
人们要相互倾听
And be decent and tolerant and that a diverse community
作风得体 相互包容
is a strong community.
多元化的团体是强大的团体
And sometimes the little guy needs a hand.
有时候弱小的人需要帮助
And we're a strong enough country to do that,
我们的国家足够强大 可以提供帮助
and so we should.
我们也应该提供帮助
Okay, how's that sound?
听起来怎么样
Sometimes, yeah. Yeah, okay.
有时候 是 是 好吧
Yeah? So, if you start by taking his definition of himself
是吧 所以如果你站在他的立场
and he starts with your definition of you,
他站在你的立场
don't you stand a better chance,
你们不就更有可能
have a better shot at getting to some sort of consensus?
达到某种共识吗
Who said they want that?
谁说他们想达成共识了
Well, that's another thing.
那就是另一回事了
They're not trying to reach an agreement.
他们并不想达成共识
This is fucking sports.
只能他妈有一个赢家
Hillary Clinton is a cunt, and I'm a liberal.
希拉里克♥林♥顿♥是个贱逼 我是自♥由♥派
Look, do you know how lucky we are to live in this country?
听着 你知道我们活在这个国家有多幸运吗
You think this conversation is happening in a bar
你以为我们的对话可以发生在
in any other country?
任何国家的酒吧吗
God, I hope not.
天呐 我希望别
Give me a fucking break.
别他妈逗我了
This country is not that great.
这国家没那么好
It's not even a democracy anymore.
它甚至都不再民♥主♥了
Then go live in Afghanistan, you got the fucking beard for it.
那你快去阿富汗 你的胡子正他妈适合那里
You know what the sad thing is?
你们知道最可悲的是什么吗
This country has such potential.
这个国家很有潜力
It's not a democracy, you're right.
你说的没错 它不民♥主♥
But it could be, tomorrow.
但它可以变得民♥主♥ 就明天
If the people woke up, they could change the whole thing.
如果人们都醒悟 他们可以改变整个国家
The whole system's set up and waiting.
整个体系都构建好了 都等着呢
It's just sitting there like exercise equipment,
就像健身器械一样在那
waiting to be touched while your fat ass watches TV.
等着你碰它 而你个死胖子却坐着看电视
If everybody woke up tomorrow
如果明天每个人都醒悟
and said, "We're not gonna spend another fucking dollar
然后说"我们不会再他妈花一分钱
"Or cast another vote or fight another bullshit war
投一次票 或来一场扯淡的战争
until we get our fair share," That shit would change tomorrow.
除非我们得到自己应得的那一份" 这国家立马就会改变
But it fucking won't, and the framers knew this.
但它并不会 构建体系的人也知道这点
That's the sick part.
这就是恶心的地方
They were sitting in their little room with their buckled shoes.
他们穿着带扣皮鞋坐在小屋子里
And one of them, probably Jefferson,
他们的其中一位 可能是杰弗逊
because he had the clearest head
因为他脑子最清楚
from blowing all his jizz on slave faces,
从朝奴隶脸上射♥精♥得到灵感
said, "Hey, the way to control these people
说 "控制这些人的方法
"Is not to suppress them.
不是压制他们
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表