剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
like his mother or his kids, you know?
比如他的妈妈和他的孩子
Still can't cry.
依然哭不出来
Finally, he thinks of "Bambi."
最后 他想到了<小鹿斑比>
"Bambi"?
<小鹿斑比>吗
Yeah, it came out in 1942, you know,
对 1942年上映的
right before he shipped off to war.
就在他参战之前
So he's thinking about how Bambi's mother was shot, you know?
他想到了斑比的妈妈是如何被射杀的
Cries like a baby.
然后哭得像个孩子
I did the opposite.
我正相反
How so?
怎么说
I was watching "Bambi" With
我是跟我当时约会的女孩
this girl I was seeing, she was a ballerina.
一起看的<小鹿斑比> 她是个芭蕾舞演员
And when Bambi's mother got shot,
斑比的妈妈被击中的时候
she started crying, the ballerina.
她哭了 那个芭蕾舞演员
And I wanted to cry with her,
我也想跟她一起哭
you know, to show her I had feelings,
向她展示一下我也有感情
but-but I didn't care.
但我并不真的在意
Wait, so what, you used the
等等 所以呢
Holocaust so that you could cry about Bambi?
你用大屠♥杀♥让自己看<小鹿斑比>的时候哭出来
It's sad.
很难过
Isn't it sad?
不是吗
Which one, "Bambi" Or the Holocaust?
哪一个 <小鹿斑比>还是大屠♥杀♥
It's sad that it's so hard
当你真的想要表露感情的时候
to show your feelings when you really want to.
却发现如此艰难 真是太难过了
Hey, Pete. Marsha, how you doing?
嗨 Pete Marsha 你还好吧
Can we get a couple of whiskeys?
给我们两杯威士忌
Yeah, whiskey's good. Couple of whiskeys, please.
威士忌很好 两杯威士忌 谢谢
You got it.
好的
Pete, this is Dennis.
Pete 这是Dennis
Dennis. Pete, how you doing?
Dennis Pete 你好啊
He owns the tire store over on Atlantic.
他在亚特兰地街上开轮胎商店
That right? Yeah, unless he's lying to me.
真的吗 除非他是骗我的
I got four tire stores in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林我就有四家店
I got six tire stores across Long Island.
长岛六家
Yeah? You must be tired.
是吗 那你肯定"胎"累了
Is that your place on Atlantic and 17th?
你是在亚特兰地街17号♥吗
Oh, that place us bogus, bullshit.
哦 造假货的那个地方 垃圾
They do retreads, and they'll rape you with their prices.
他们做翻新的 用他们的价格碾压你
I'm over by Flatbush and Atlantic, by the Jewish bakers?
我就在亚特兰地和福莱特布♥什♥大道交界口 在犹太面包房♥旁边
The Kosher guy? Are your tires Kosher?
做洁食的犹太人 那你的轮胎是洁食吗
What? This fucking guy.
什么 这他妈谁
Dennis, Leon. Nice to meet you, Leon.
Dennis 这是Leon 很高兴见面 Leon
Oh. He don't shake.
哦 他不握手
Anyway, that's me over by the Jewish bakers.
总之 我就在犹太面包房♥旁边
Come over and see me if you need tires.
需要轮胎的时候来找我
I don't need tires. I don't have a car.
我不要轮胎 我没有车
Last car I had was a Plymouth. Fucking Plymouth?
我的前一辆车还是顺风牌 他妈的顺风
Nah, forget it, this is on the house. Thanks, Pete.
算了 店里请的 谢了 Pete
Mind if I tell you again?
介意我再跟你说一遍吗
You look beautiful.
你真美
I don't mind, I like it.
不介意 我喜欢听
Well, you are.
你确实美
I never seen a woman look like you.
我没见过你这么漂亮的女人
I have. There's a bunch of me.
我见过 我这样的有很多
Nah, you're exceptional.
不 你是例外
Thank you, Dennis.
谢谢 Dennis
You want another one of these?
想再来一杯吗
Yeah, yeah, okay. Yeah.
好啊 好
Can we get a couple more, Pete, over there?
再给我们两杯 Pete 送到那里
Hi, Pete.
嗨 Pete
Fucking asshole.
见你的鬼
Horace. Hey, hey, hey.
Horace 你 你好
Hi.
嗨
You worried I'm gonna see your nipples?
你怕我看到你的乳♥头♥
No, it's fine.
没 不怕
Horace, what is wrong with you? I'll go put a shirt on and
Horace 你怎么了 我去穿件衣服
Yeah, good idea. Okay.
好主意 去吧 好
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
Hi. How are you? I'm all right.
你怎么样 我还好
I have breast cancer.
我得了乳腺癌
What?
什么
It's all right, you know, Mom had it and beat it
没事的 妈妈也得过 然后好了
and now it's my turn, you know.
现在轮到我了
It's fucking stupid. It's my fault.
太傻♥逼♥了 是我的错
How is it your fault?
怎么就是你的错了
I should have had 'em out when Mom had it.
妈妈得乳腺癌的时候我就该切掉乳腺了
I like my tits so I held on, it's just fucking arrogant.
但我太喜欢我的奶♥子♥了所以没做切除 真♥他♥妈♥自大
Anyway, you know, I'll beat it.
总之 我会痊愈的
Your kids know yet? I'm not telling them.
你的孩子们知道吗 我不会告诉他们的
You're not telling your kids... I'm not.
你不准备告诉你的孩子们 不准备
...that you have cancer? You're not gonna tell 'em?
你得了癌症 你不告诉他们
No. Why?
不 为什么
Because they're little
因为他们都很自恋
narcissists and they're gonna make it about them,
会把这事儿联♥系♥到自己身上
then I'm gonna have to manage their feelings about it
那我还得去安抚他们的情绪
instead of my own when I'm the one who needs support, so...
而不是我自己的 但我才是需要支持的那个
Where are you gonna go for support?
你要从哪里寻找支持
You, dummy. Here I am.
你啊 笨蛋 所以我来了
Oh, hey, come here.
来抱一个
No, no-- I'm okay, I'm okay, I just--
别别别 我挺好的
I'm-You know.
就是 你懂的
Okay, I mean...
好吧 我想说
What can I... what can I--
我能 我能
Tell me what I can do. You're doing it.
告诉我能做什么 你在做呢
You're listening, okay? Okay.
你在倾听 对吧 对
Look, Horace, you have a real capacity
Horace 你有真正的
for listening to people and I depend on it.
倾听别人的能力 我很需要它
I always have.
一直如此
I didn't know that. Yeah, it's true.
我都不知道 是真的
And I guess this is a good
我想这是时候
time to tell you that it really means a lot to me
告诉你 这对我来说真的很重要
that you have always been there and you've been an ear for me.
你总是在我身边 永远听我说话
Sylvia... Hello?
Sylvia 有人吗
Do you remember when Mom first moved out of here
还记得妈妈刚从这里搬出去的时候吗
and, um, the three of us were living in that--
那时我们三个住在
the tiny apartment on 72nd Street? Yeah, not much, but I do.
72街上的小公♥寓♥里 记得 但记不清了
Yeah, I remember. Yeah, and she was working
我记得 她整天
those crazy hours and we would just be home alone,
疯狂地工作 我们只能独自待在家
we didn't have a TV, and, uh, you know,
我们没有电视
we would just talk, you know. Yeah.
只能聊天 对
You were the first person I
你是我人生中第一个
opened up to and talked to, like, in my life.
开口诉真心的人
And, uh, those were tough times
在那些艰难岁月里
and I built a dependence on you.
我逐渐对你有了依赖
I... I had no idea. Yeah.
我从来都不知道
And, uh, you've always been there, Horace,
而且 你一直都在 Horace
you know, just to listen and to--
一直都关切地
Just be a witness and be a pair of ears.
看我长大 听我诉说
Wow, I don't know...
我不知道
I don't know what to say, you know...
我不知道该说什么好了
And that's why it is so hard to be in conflict with you.
所以和你起争执这件事对我来说很辛苦
It's really painful.
真的很痛心
It's like being in conflict with a part of myself.
就好像我自己跟自己起了争执一样
Are-are we in conflict?
我们有争执吗
Of course we are.
当然有啊
About what?
争什么啊
About the bar, about this place.
关于酒吧啊 关于这地方啊
Oh, fuck, Sylvia.
我勒了个去 Sylvia
Who gives a shit about that?
谁特么在意这些啊
We gotta get rid of this place, Horace.
我们真的该把这地卖♥♥出去 Horace
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表