剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
I mean... it's not easy.
我是说 这并不容易
People stare at me.
人们会盯着我看
They-they just think I'm awful.
他们 他们会觉得我很糟糕
People lecture me, insult me.
人们训斥我 侮辱我
And people who know what's wrong with me just look away.
知道我是什么病的人却都是事不关己的样子
I would.
我就会这样
But I'd rather rough it and deal with all that and have a life
但是我宁愿强硬地面对它 然后享受生活
rather than just take Divolactin and shut down.
也不愿意吞下Divolactin 然后什么也干不了
So far, it's worth it.
目前为止 这么做是值得的
Yeah, well, I can't do that, Trisha.
是啊 这些我都做不来 Trisha
I go off my meds, I lose my fucking mind.
离开我的药 我他妈的就失去理智了
I can't do anything without Probitol,
没了Probitol 我什么都干不成
so I don't have the luxury of that choice.
我没有那么奢侈的选项
I know that, Pete. I know that.
我懂的 Pete 我懂
You knew Pete in the hospital?
你在医院认识的Pete
Yeah, he... he really helped me.
是啊 他 他帮了我很多
It's really scary in there.
那里真的挺可怕的
It's a scary place.
那儿是个可怕的地方
But Pete wouldn't let anybody bother me
但是Pete 不会让任何人打扰我
and he was a friend when I needed one.
他在我最需要陪伴的时候做我的朋友
He still hasn't let me thank him.
到现在他还是不让我谢谢他
He used to tell me stories about Horace & Pete's
他原来给我讲过百年酒馆的故事
and he would really crack me up.
他真的会逗得我大笑
He told me really funny stories about you, Uncle Pete.
他讲了很多你有趣的事情 Pete叔
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
哦 是吗 是啊
I feel like I know you.
我感觉就像认识你一样
Well, you're all right, Trisha.
好了 不用客气 Trisha
You're welcome here anytime.
这里随时欢迎你
If anybody looks at you sideways,
如果有人敢打量你
I'll punch 'em in the fucking mouth.
我会打得他满地找牙
Thanks. You don't have to do that.
谢谢 你不用那样做的
It's just looking.
只是看看而已
Who cares if people look at me?
别人看我又怎么样呢
If I cared, I wouldn't live much.
如果我这么在意的可活不下去
Hey, Pete.
嘿 Pete
Can I-- Dirty applesauce tit fucker!
我能 下流 苹果酱 乳♥交♥
Jesus. Can I get a whiskey?
天哪 能给我来杯威士忌吗
Hey, Marsha.
嘿 Marsha
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉我的苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不差
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在Horace和Pete的酒吧
**Sometimes I wonder*
*有时我会想
**Why do we tear ourselves to pieces?*
*我们为何自讨苦吃
**I just need some time to think*
*我需要些时间清静清静
**Or maybe I just need a drink*
*或者干脆烂醉
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在Horace和Pete
**Horace & Pete*
*百年酒馆
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表