剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
about books I stopped writing two years ago.
但我已经两年没有更新过它了
No one's impressive anymore.
现在谁也不那么光鲜了
You're really just gonna have water?
你真的只喝水吗
Well, I don't drink.
哦 我不喝酒
Mm.
呃
That's actually pretty refreshing.
这倒是让人眼前一亮
Almost everyone I know drinks.
我认识的几乎所有人都喝酒
It's boring, you know?
那很无聊的 你懂吗
Well, most people my age, anyway.
绝大多数我这个年纪的都是
I'm so sick of boys my age.
我讨厌我这个年纪的男生
Yeah, you said that.
是的 你说过了
So, I mean, you like older guys, huh?
所以 你喜欢年纪大的 对吧
Does that, like, float your boat or whatever?
老男人特别对你胃口还是怎样
If you ever tried dating boys my age, you'd understand.
如果你约过和我一般年纪的男生出去 你就懂了
You don't even realize, you're a person.
你都没有意识到 你的为人举止
You held the door open for me, you slid out my chair.
你帮我开门 帮我拉过椅子
You dressed up.
你穿戴得体
Boys just show up all smelly and look at the floor.
男生们都臭气熏天的出现 然后一直盯着地板
You seem like you were well-raised, like someone taught
你看起来教养很好 似乎有人教过你
you manners and chivalry.
举止和风度
I mean, not really.
哦 并不是
I used to watch a lot of old movies.
我看过很多老电影
Guys like Cary Grant.
像加里格兰特那样的人
I don't know, you don't need somebody to tell you to treat
我也不知道 你不需要有人教你
a lady with respect,
怎样尊重一位女士
it's something that you're just compelled to do.
那是件你不由自主的事
You know, I mean, because women are special.
因为女人们很特别
And I don't mean like that, like, uh, you're lesser than men
我的意思不是你们比男人差
or anything, or different.
或者别的 多么不同
In fact, I feel that women and men are equals.
事实上 我觉得男女是平等的
I don't.
我不这么认为
You don't? No.
你不这么觉得 不
I mean, depending on how you're measuring, in some ways,
我的意思是 这取决于评判标准
we're better than men, or above men,
在某些方面 我们比男人强点
but other ways, you guys are way ahead.
但在别的方面 你们比我们强多了
Yeah? Yeah, of course.
你这么觉得 是的 当然
That would get a guy killed
如果有男人现在敢这么讲
for saying that these days. Who cares?
一定被毙了 谁在乎啊
I mean, what fun would it be if we were totally alike and equal?
如果我们完全一样跟平等 那又有什么好的
Yeah, I guess.
的确
Like, men are stronger than women, you know, physically.
比如男人比女人强 生理上讲
I mean, and that's a turn-on,
这很吸引人
that's part of what we like about you.
那是我们很喜欢男人的一点
Well, I'm not that strong.
呃 我不怎么强壮
Yeah, but you could knock me out.
的确 但你可以把我打晕
I mean, you could hold me down.
你可以擒住我
If we were in a fight, you could fuck me up really bad.
如果我们打一架 你可以把我揍得很惨
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry, I'm being-I'm being weird.
抱歉 我这样说很奇怪
Yeah, kind of. Uh, it's just
是有点 呃 只是
You know, it's the truth.
这是事实
It's stupid to pretend that it isn't.
假装不是这样是很愚蠢的
Men can run faster and hit harder.
男人跑的更快 更有力气
I don't care how butch or tough a woman is.
不管一个女人多么爷们儿或者坚强
When she's gotta move,
当她搬家的时候
she calls some guys to pick up her furniture.
她得打电♥话♥找男人帮她搬家具
And sure, she'll have her hair in a ponytail
确实 她会把头发扎成马尾
and she'll put on a tank top.
穿件无袖背心
But at the end of the day, there's gonna be some guys
但是一天下来 一定得是男人
coming to lift that shit.
过来搬走那些破玩意儿
Come on.
就是这样
Yeah, true.
的确
But... uh...
但是
women are morally superior, I think.
我认为女人在道德层面更胜一筹
Oh, my God. Are you serious?
天啊 你是认真的吗
Yeah, I think so. I mean,
是的
if I was gonna trust someone,
如果我要信任一个人
it would be a woman first.
我会先选女人
They're gentler and more thoughtful.
她们更温柔更贴心
You know, Pete.
你知道吗 Pete
You have a lot more good qualities than you think.
你有很多不自知的优点
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
I think you sell yourself short.
我觉得你有些妄自菲薄
I don't. I know I have good qualities.
我没有 我知道我有优点
You do?
真的吗
Sure. Like what?
当然 比如呢
I'm interested in what you see in yourself.
我很想知道你是怎么看自己的
That's interesting.
很有趣
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you do. You just said you do.
不 你知道 你刚说了你知道的
Come on, tell me what you know to be some
来吧 告诉我你知道自己
of your good qualities.
都有什么优点
Um...
呃
I'm fit.
我身材不错
I mean, I'm not a fat guy.
我不是个胖子
And, um...
还有 呃
I think the left side of my face is handsome.
我觉得我左脸很好看
You do?
真的
Yeah, I do.
是的
I mean, when I look at myself from that angle,
当我从那个角度看自己
I know it looks good.
我发现挺好看的
Wow.
哇哦
Good.
不错
That's attractive.
这点很吸引人
Well, that you're aware of your own good looks.
你知道自己长得不错
What else is good about you?
还有什么优点
Um...
呃
I have a good memory.
我记性很好
You do?
真的吗
Yeah, kind of a perfect memory.
对 算得上是记忆力超群了
Like, you remember a lot of detail or you remember
是说你能记住很多细节 还是你能记住
very far back?
很久以前的事
Both.
都能
Well, what's-What's an early memory?
那你有什么 什么早年的回忆吗
Like, what's your earliest memory?
你最早的记忆
Uh...
呃
Like, Easter.
复活节
Easter?
复活节
Yeah, when I was three.
对 那时候我才三岁
Was it nice?
很美好吗
I don't remember the whole day,
我不记得那一整天了
but I remember a lot of Easters,
但我记得很多的复活节
because it's a big thing at the bar.
那是酒馆里的大事件
You know, at our-at our place.
在我们 在我们那
Yeah, every year, we do a big shindig on Easter.
每年复活节的时候 我们都会办一场舞蹈盛会
That sounds nice. Yeah.
听起来很不错 是啊
So this Easter, when I was three, there was this
我三岁的那年复活节 来了一个
very old guy and I guess he came into the place a lot,
很老的人 我觉得他来过好多次了
and he came that Easter,
那年复活节他也来了
and you know, I was there with all the other kids
我当时跟其他孩子一起
and we were eating some kind of chocolate, and this old guy,
我们在吃巧克力 那个老人
he, uh--
他 呃
he bends over and he gets this really weird look on his face,
他弯下腰 脸上带着非常奇怪的表情
and he's holding a paper plate with ham on it or something,
手里拿着一个装着火腿之类东西的纸盘
and then all of a sudden, he drops the plate,
突然 盘子从他手中滑落
and he starts throwing up,
他开始呕吐
like, black blood all over the floor.
一地都是黑血
Um... and, uh...
嗯 然后 呃
Oh, my God. And he
我的天啊 然后他
And he died.
他就死了
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表