剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Who likes juice, Horace?
谁想要果汁啊 Horace
Please?
拜托了
Sure, have a seat, would you? Thank you.
好吧 请坐吧 谢谢
Okay. Now, I know this job starts tomorrow,
好的 我知道要明天开始工作
but I'm gonna need next weekend off
但我下个周末得请假
because I'm gonna go to Chicago.
因为我得去芝加哥
They're having a bit of a--
那有个
Like, a little party thing that I want to go to.
类似小聚会的东西 我想去一趟
And I like going to parties. In Chicago?
我很喜欢参加聚会 在芝加哥吗
Yeah, in Chicago.
对 在芝加哥
The land of pizza, yes.
比萨天堂 是的
This is a nice place.
这是个很棒的地方
Do you have any termites? Everything's wood.
你们这有白蚁吗 所有东西都是木制的
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Are you okay? I mean...
你还好吗
Yeah, no, yeah. Okay.
哦 不太好 呃 好吧
All right. So, have you...
没关系 所以你
Um, yes? ... bartended before?
什么 以前当过酒保吗
I have, I've bartended a lot, actually.
当过 当过很多 事实上
The last, I was in Greece,
最近一个 我在希腊的时候
I worked at a taverna for a while in Athens, Greece.
在雅典的一个酒馆工作过
And then I did a little bit of bartending in Mykonos,
我在米克诺斯也做过一阵
'cause I was there,
因为我当时在那
and I bartended in chicago at a little club, but I hated the manager.
我还在芝加哥一个小夜♥总♥会♥做过一阵 但我恨死那个经理了
I'm not gonna give you his reference. I hated his guts.
我不会给你他写的介绍信 我恨死他了
I actually took his keys and I threw them in the snow
我甚至拿了他的钥匙 然后扔进雪地里
'cause I knew he wouldn't find them 'til the springtime.
因为我知道 他在春天之前是找不到了
I just couldn't stand that guy.
我真的受不了那家伙
I mean, I know I shouldn't be telling you that,
我知道我不应该跟你说这些
'cause here I am trying to get a job, but...
因为我是来应聘工作的 但是
And then I've been everywhere but pretty much,
然后我还去了很多地方 但都差不多是
like, North and South Dakota,
南北达科他州之类的
I've never been. But I love Black Hills Gold,
我没去过 但我很喜欢BHG的珠宝
so I should go there one day, right?
所以我应该哪天去一趟 不是吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You look I've had a tough day.
你看起来 我今天过得很糟
Oh. I'm sorry, let me just..
哦 我很抱歉 我来帮你
God, it's driving me crazy, your eyes are, like, soaking wet.
天哪 这快把我逼疯了 你的眼睛湿透了
They're, like, soaking wet.
它们 都湿透了
Do you have an allergy problem or something?
你是有过敏的毛病吗或者什么别的
Look, I'm gonna just go like this. Okay.
我捏一下 好的
And you're just gonna breathe. Okay.
然后你深呼吸 好
Isn't that good? Yeah.
舒服吗 舒服
You know, sometimes, if you just press on the temple--
有时你就按一下太阳穴
You have a headache, don't you? A little bit, yeah.
你有点头痛 是吧 是有点
Look, 'cause, like, your whole face is full of strawberries.
瞧 因为你整个脸好像铺满了草莓
You're sensitive, aren't you?
你很感性 是吧
Redheads are sensitive. Yeah, I guess so.
红头发的人都很感性 应该是吧
When is your birthday?
你什么时候生日
Are you a Virgo? Yeah.
你是处♥女♥座吗 是
I knew it, I knew it, see.
你看 我就知道 我就知道
I do just a little bit of palm reading
我懂一点看手相
and can do horoscopes, charts.
还有看一些星座和占星
This woman taught me.
有个女人教我的
Who taught you? Yeah, she was a pillpopping,
谁教你 她是个嗑药的
you know, astrologer, but she taught me how to read charts.
就是一个占星家 但她教我怎么看占星盘
It's fascinating, so I'm really good--
很令人着迷 所以我很会
I'm really good with people.
我很会和人打交道
I'm really great with strangers.
很擅长和陌生人打交道
So where did you work besides Chicago and Greece?
那你除了芝加哥和希腊还在哪工作过
Oh, gosh, I worked in Vancouver for a while
噢 天哦 我在温哥华也工作过一段时间
at this place called the Golfin' Dolphin,
那个店叫做 "打高尔夫的海豚"
but they didn't have alcohol,
但他们不供应酒
but I served drinks,
我就招待一些饮料
but it was just, like, you know,
就好像 那啥
water mixed with, like, flavored juice.
用水兑一下各种口味的果汁
I didn't work there long,
我没有在那工作很久
but that was in Vancouver and that was a lot of fun.
但那可是在温哥华 还挺有意思的
And then I worked in Iowa for a while
然后我在爱荷华工作了一段时间
and then Washington, D.C.
然后在华盛顿特区
and then I worked in
接着还在
South Carolina, Charleston. Where are you from?
南卡罗莱纳 查尔斯顿 你从哪来的
Are you. Originally, I'm from North Carolina.
你是说 我是北卡罗莱纳州的人
Raleigh, the capital.
罗利 是州府
You been there? No.
你去过吗 没
Near Cherry Point.
在切里岬附近
It's like a military base.
那好像是个军事基地
I went there 'cause I wanted
我去那是因为我想
to save my money to get a Hobie Cat, a boat.
存点钱买♥♥霍比猫 是一艘船
Do you ever go sailing or anything like that? No.
你去过航海吗 或者类似的 没有
Do you know anything about
你知道
Well, you're sensitive.
噢 你很敏感
I bet you want to stay out of the sun, right?
我敢说你肯定想远离阳光 是吧
You probably frizzle, you burn, you know?
你可能会被炸的吱吱响 会烧起来 是吧
Ha, look at that, you're smiling!
哈 看看 你笑了
Look at that smile.
看那笑容
See, you use every muscle in your face when you smile.
你看 你笑的时候所有脸部肌肉都在动
You're all sad sack.
你太忧伤了
You know?
你知道吗
Can I get you a drink?
可以请你喝杯酒吗
Maybe that'll cheer you up.
可能会让你开心起来
Then I can prove to you how good I'm gonna be at this job.
然后我会证明这工作我会做得多好
Listen, Mora, can I have your phone number?
听着 Mora 我可以留下你电♥话♥吗
Maybe I'll call you when Oh! My phone number?
我可能会打给你如果 噢 我的电♥话♥号♥码
I mean, just so I can call you
那样我可以打给你
when we figure out what we're doing,
等搞清楚我们准备怎么做之后
'cause I'm not sure what we're doing.
因为我不知道我们在做什么
Okay, I'm gonna give you a phone number.
好啊 我会给你留一个电♥话♥号♥码
I don't really have a phone, but I know this guy--
我没有手♥机♥ 不过我认识这个人
It's a long story.
说来话长
It's this guy I dated for a long time,
我跟他约会过一段时间
he was actually an alcoholic and gay
他实际上是个酒鬼和同性恋
and he came to my house and he drank all the sangria
然后他来我家喝完了所有的水果酒
and then I had this watermelon
我屋里有个西瓜
and he picked it up and he threw it on the floor
他把西瓜拿起来扔在地上
and then he wet my bed.
然后他还尿在我床上了
I dated him for two years, it took me five to get over him,
我跟他约会了两年 但花了我五年才忘记他
but I'm gonna give you his number. He'll call you.
但我会给你他的电♥话♥号♥码 他会打给你
Ugh, he was a Sagittarius.
呃 他是个射手座
You know, they say if you look at something green
他们说如果你看绿色的东西
for ten minutes every day, it's supposed to cheer you up.
每天看十分钟 就会让你开心起来
I didn't know that.
我不知道这个
Why don't you come to Chicago with me?
不如你跟我去芝加哥吧
I'm not gonna be there long.
我不会在那待很久的
I don't even know you. That's weird, isn't it?
我几乎不认识你 这样挺奇怪的 是吧
Right? Sure.
是不 是的
Okay. Oh! You have a jukebox.
好吧 噢 你有个自动唱机
There's your fun over there.
你的快乐就在那里
Yeah. Do you have any money?
是啊 你有钱吗
It's free, we just let you give
那是免费的 我们就想让
Oh, free? Finally, something free, okay.
哦免费啊 终于有些免费的东西了
I'm gonna play a song and I'm gonna get out of your hair.
我去放首歌♥然后就不烦你了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
Any song?
想听什么
Whatever you want.
随你喜欢
Okay. Here's one.
好啊 这首吧
This one's for you.
这是给你点的
Redhead.
红头发
Perfect. All right, I'll see you tomorrow.
完美 好吧 我明天再见你
Okay. Okay.
好 好
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表