剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
Well, go slow. That's all I'm saying.
慢慢来 这就是我想说的
Okay.
好的
What makes you think I'm trying to rush things?
你为什么觉得我这么着急
Well, your situation, you know,
你的处境啊 你知道的
you don't have a place to live, so...
你又没地方住 所以
Okay, so you think that I got a boyfriend
等下 所以你觉得我是因为没地方住
so I'll have a place to live?
才交男朋友的
Is this...
这是
Is this because you want me to move in here?
这是因为之前你想让我般来这里住的事吗
Huh? No, no, no, no.
啊 不不不不
I mean, Sylvia's living here now.
Sylvia正住在这儿呢
She is?
她住这儿
Yeah, she's-she lives upstairs in her old room
对 她住楼上 她的老房♥间
and I'm helping her, I'm taking her to treatments
我照顾她 我带她去化疗
and she's-and she's working here.
她在这儿工作
Wow.
哇
No, I'm just saying that, you know,
不 我是说
you're in the middle of your education,
你还在念书呢
so, uh, you should just be careful.
所以你得当心点儿
I just-What in your mind does that even mean?
我 你到底想说什么
Well, a woman your age who's in college...
你这个年纪 还在大学读书的女孩子
Law school, Dad.
法学院 爸
Right.
对
I'm just saying, it's your life
我就是说 你很努力地去经营
and your career that you've worked really hard for,
你的生活 你的事业
and I just don't want you to--
但我不希望你把你生活的重心
let your life be absorbed into his life, you know?
放到他的生活里去 你懂吗
Well, that's a legitimate concern.
这是合理的关心嘛
I mean, maybe.
可能吧
Maybe in like 1982 or something,
1982年是可能发生
but I feel like women have made some progress, you know?
但我觉得女性已经取得一些进步了 你知道吗
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我
No, you don't know. That's the thing.
不 你不知道 这才是重点
Look...
听着
Alice, first of all, you weren't alive in 1982, okay?
Alice 首先1982年你还没出生 好吗
I was.
而我经历过
And I've known women longer than you've been a woman.
我了解女人比你当女人的时间还长
Oh, my God.
真的假的
I'm sorry, it's true.
我很抱歉 但这是真的
You've been an adult for four years and I've got 50 on you, okay?
你做成年人才4年而我做了50年
I mean, I'm 50.
我是说 我50岁
I'll go 42.
我做了42年成年人
The point is, I have knowledge that you can benefit from.
重点在于 我可以给你有用的建议
But can you see how this is condescending?
可你明白你有多端着吗
Like you're being very condescending.
好像你在委屈自己一样
I don't mean to be condescending, I'm sorry.
我没端着 我很抱歉
I'm not trying to be condescending.
我不是在端着之类的
No, you know what? I am. I am trying to be condescending.
不 我就是 我就是在端着
Why
为什么
Why can't I condescend to you? I'm your father.
为什么我不能在你面前端着 我是你♥爸♥
Barely.
勉强算是吧
I'm older than you and I'm taller than you, okay?
我比你年纪大 还比你高 好吗
Why-Can't anybody condescend to anyone?
为什么大家不能在彼此面前端着
Does everyone have to talk to each other on an equal level?
难道大家都得在同一个层次交流吗
Can't a pumpkin condescend to a peanut?
南瓜就不能在花生面前端着吗
When a pumpkin meets a peanut, does he have to say,
当南瓜遇见花生 他得说
oh, you're totally the same size as me, peanut.
噢 你跟我一样大诶 花生
Okay. Okay. I got it.
好的好的 我明白了
Okay? Okay, yes.
明白了 明白了
All right.
那就好
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I am. I'm good.
嗯 嗯 我很好
Good. Yeah.
那就好 嗯
And so, I can't--
那我 我不
Sylvia is working down here?
Sylvia来这干活儿了
Yeah.
对啊
But I thought she wanted to shut the place down.
我以为她想把这儿关了啊
Well, she works here and,
她在这干活儿
you know, its hers, partly, too, so...
这地方也有她一份 所以
No.
不会的
But is it nice having her here?
她在这没问题吗
Yeah.
还好
And no. But yeah.
可能不吧 但还好
'Cause it seems like it would be intense.
气氛不会很紧张吗
Like, is it?
不是吗
Well, you know, Sylvia
嗯 你知道的 Sylvia
can be very harsh and she can be tough and...
她有时候嘴下不留情态度又强硬
Um, but I-It doesn't bother me.
嗯 但我不觉得有什么
She's family.
她是家人嘛
Okay. Good.
嗯 那就好
Yeah.
嗯
Well, I gotta go, okay?
我得走了
Okay.
好的
Hey, thanks for bringing-bringing him by.
嘿 谢谢你把他 把他带来见我
Yeah, I--
嗯 我
I don't know. I wanted to. Okay.
我也不知道 我想带吧 好吧
Um... bye. Bye.
嗯 拜拜 拜拜
Uh, bye, Sylvie. Oh, bye, sweetie.
再见 Sylvie 再见 亲爱的
Hey, uh, I hope you're okay, you know?
嘿 我希望你能好起来
Good luck with the thing, 'cause,
祝你好运 因为
um, my friend's mom died from it last year,
我朋友的妈妈去年因为这个病去世了
so I hope that you'll be fine.
所以我希望你能好起来
Well, I'm gonna go.
我得走了
Brenda's gonna meet me at Sloan Kettering,
Brenda在医院跟我碰面
and I'm gonna stay with her tonight.
我今晚跟她住
Yeah, I'm getting some...
我要去拿
test results.
体♥检♥的结果
They say I had to be there in person.
他们说我必须亲自到场
For some reason, they
出于某些原因
can't e-mail it-e-mail it to me, you know.
他们不能发邮件告诉我结果 可能是
"You're dead," So I can get on with my life,
"你快死了" 我可以继续过我的生活了
so anyway, I'll see you tomorrow.
不管怎样 明天再见
Okay. I hope it's good, I hope it's good.
但愿一切安好 一切安好
All right. See you then.
好的 再见了
Bye, Pete.
再见 Pete
Bye, Syl.
再见 Syl
You own the place?
这家店是你的吗
Yeah, how'd you guess?
是的 你怎么猜到的
You walk around like you own the place.
你走路的样子像这酒吧的老板
I wasn't crying about anything.
我哭没什么理由
I'm sorry?
不好意思
I know you saw me crying. It wasn't about anything.
我知道你看见我哭了 但跟什么事都没关系
Okay.
好吧
You were just, uh, cleaning your eyes, I guess?
你刚才在擦眼睛 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
I was cleaning my eyes, that's all.
我擦眼睛了 仅此而已
I do it all the time.
我经常擦眼睛
So do I.
我也是
Can I buy you a drink?
我可以请你喝一杯吗
If you want to.
悉听尊便
Hey, Pete, can you...?
Pete 麻烦
Thanks. Mmhmm.
谢谢 嗯哼
Uh, to Thanks for the drink.
敬 谢谢你的酒
Okay.
好的
You probably think I was crying about a man somewhere?
你可能认为我在为某处的某个男人哭泣
No, no, I-I-I believe you.
不 我相信你
You were just cleaning your eyes, I don't have any--
你只是擦眼睛而已 我没有任何
I was not crying about a man. I was not crying about no man.
我没有为哪个男人哭泣 我没有为任何男人哭泣
I don't need men to feel lonely, I can do that all by myself.
我不需要通过男人来感受孤独 这些我自己都能做到
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表