剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
like how much time should go by after the call,
挂了电♥话♥多久后
and then I open my mouth to
然后我才能开口
suggest that Glen take the kids to the lake,
提议Glen带着孩子们去湖边
and I thought, what the hell?
我想 这到底怎么了
Come-- What the hell are you doing?
我这是在做什么
You know, am I really gonna do this?
我真的要这么做吗
'Cause that-- that would really be doing something, to get rid of Glen.
如果我真的支走Glen 就意味着有想法了
Yep.
是啊
And I told myself, you haven't done anything.
我对自己说 你什么都还没做
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
So I decide to do the opposite and I say to Glen,
我决定反其道而行之 对Glen说
"Hey, what do you want to do tomorrow?
"你明天打算做什么
Should we all go into town?"
我们一起去镇里吗"
And he goes, "No.
他说 "不
I already booked horses for me and the kids, starting at 7:00."
我已经给我和孩子们租了马 七点出发"
Of all...
这也太...
So, and then all I had to do was go--
我也就只能
just nod my head up and down and say, sure,
点点头说 那好吧
and so the next morning,
第二天上午
they leave and now it's getting close to 11:00
他们就出发了 时间走向十一点
and I don't know what to do. What do I do? What do--
我不知所措 我该怎么办
Do I put on the bikini and assume the position?
难不成穿上比基尼 摆个上次的姿势吗
I don't know, what do I--
我也不知道该
I don't want to do anything.
我什么都不想做
I do not want any of this to be happening, but at the same time,
我不想看到这一切发生 但与此同时
I felt like I needed to see it through,
我感觉非得把这个事情了结
because he called and said that he was coming
因为他打电♥话♥说要来
and he doesn't do that because it-- so it just--
他不想这么做的话 是不会打电♥话♥的
It sounded like he wanted it to happen again.
他听上去想让上次的事再次发生
So I put on the old bikini, and then--
所以我就又穿上那件比基尼
Oh, Horace, this is the worst.
Horace 接下来的是最糟糕的了
I had the most awful thought.
我冒出一个可怕的想法
What?
什么
I thought that when he saw me there that first time,
我以为他第一次看到我那样的时候
he didn't like it.
他不喜欢
He thought that it was gross and he thought that it was shameful
他觉得那很恶心 很羞耻
and he thought that it was awful
他觉得很变♥态♥
and the reason that he stopped
当时他之所以停下来
was because he thought that I was sleeping.
是因为他以为我睡着了
He didn't want to wake me up
他不想把我吵醒
because he didn't want to have me feel ashamed,
他不想让我感到羞耻
and that the reason that he had called the house
他之所以提前打电♥话♥过来
was that so I would have a warning that he was coming
是想让我提前知道他要来
so that it wouldn't happen again,
那次的事情不会重演
because he's a decent man and I'm a whore.
因为他是个正直的人 而我是个荡♥妇♥
And I hear the truck, and I am so afraid, I run upstairs,
然后我听到卡车的声音 我害怕了 跑上楼
I start changing my clothes.
开始换衣服
I am in a panic, I'm--
简直六神无主
I'm literally trying to figure out, what does a woman wear
在那想 一个不想干那个山下住着的老头的女人
who's trying not to fuck the old guy down the hill
应该穿成什么样子
who gave birth to her new husband?
而且那个老头是她新丈夫的爸爸
So he comes in the house
然后他进了房♥子
and he's-- he's-- he's down there.
他 他就在下面
And I hear him call out, hi, hello?
我听到他大声说 "有人吗"
And I'm standing upstairs in my bra and panties
我就在楼上站着 穿着内衣裤
and I yell out, "Hi, Roger!"
我大声喊 "嗨 Roger"
And he calls up, said, "I'm just gonna get started, work down here."
他回应道 "我正准备开工"
And I yelled down, "Yeah, sure."
然后我说 "好吧"
And I hear him starting to work.
然后我听到他开始动工
And I...
然后我
stood there in my underwear listening to him shuffle around,
就穿着内衣站在那 听他走来走去
popping open the paint can, stirring it.
打开漆罐 搅匀油漆
And...
然后
all of the blood that had been running through my body
我体内流淌的血液
all that time went right between my legs and...
一瞬间都汇集到两腿之间
I laid down on my bed, and this house is so old, so small, so--
我躺在了床上
The walls are thin, the floors are thin.
墙壁很薄 地板也很薄
When I laid down on the bed, it made this noise,
我躺下的时候 那床发出了声响
and he's in the room right below me,
他就在我楼下的房♥间里
and I hear the brush stop
在我把床弄出那种噪音时
when the bed creaks and then start again,
我听到他的刷子停了一下 又继续工作
and I start running my hands...
然后我的双手
...on myself all over and...
就开始在身上游走
I mean, he's, what, maybe like 10 feet away from me,
他就离我差不多三米远
vertically,
垂直距离
and I'm this dirty woman touching myself
我这个荡♥妇♥在上面自摸
and I can hear him working,
我能听到他在干活
but very quietly,
但是声音很小
so my heart is pounding and I made a sound-- I--
我的心跳得厉害 然后我发出了一点声音
I made a sound, like a little moan.
那种细微的呻♥吟♥声
And then, I hear the brush stop.
然后我听到刷子停了
And then start.
然后又开始
And then I just--
然后我就
I let myself get a little bit louder,
弄出了稍微大一点的动静
and now I hear him put down the brush, stand up,
然后听到他把刷子放下 站起来
my heart's pounding, I-- I-- I stop, I mean, I freeze.
我听到我的心跳 我停下了 僵在那里
I hear him pull a chair out from the table and sit down,
我听到他从桌子旁拉过一把椅子坐下
'cause I hear the old wood of the chair creak
因为我听到那把旧木椅咯吱一声
and settle under him and-- and, um...
然后被他坐稳
And then I hear, like rustling of clothes and then nothing,
我听到衣料摩擦的声音 然后没动静了
and-- and I know that he's sitting in that chair,
我知道他在椅子上坐着
not moving, and that's all that I know.
没有动 我只知道这点
So my heart's... Did he take his dick out?
我的心跳 他把屌♥掏出来了吗
I...
我
I start touching myself,
我开始自摸
and I let my-- my own sounds
用我自己的声音
drowned out his,
压过他的声音
and I assume that he's doing the same,
我猜他也在做同样的事
but of course, I don't know, I don't know.
我也不知道 不清楚
I-- I don't know anything that's--
我什么都不知道
I mean, for all I know,
据我的感觉
he's guessing what I'm doing up there
他是在猜我在楼上干什么
and the poor guy is sitting down there just totally shocked,
这可怜的老头坐在下面完全呆住了
or he has no idea that any of this is going on
或者他完全没注意楼上的事情
and all of this is just making me crazy.
这乱七八糟的快把我弄疯了
I'm full-on masturbating, I came like crazy.
我火力全开地自♥慰♥ 春潮汹涌
I...
我
I-- I-- I might have been loud,
我可能声音很大
I might've not even made any noise at all.
也可能完全没声音
I couldn't even tell you, but my God, Horace,
我自己都不知道 但是天呐
it was a lot.
那感觉无以言表
And I hear him, um, uh,
然后我听到他
stand up, then, from the chair and go back to work,
从椅子上站起来 重新开始干活
so I put my clothes on and-- and I go in the bathroom,
我穿上衣服 到浴室里
I'm running the water, you know, I'm just trying to be normal,
把水龙头打开 努力平静下来
I'm trying to be normal, loud, footsteps, loud, loud, and all, ahh, ahh.
努力正常起来 脚步声 乱七八糟的声音
You know, I come downstairs
然后我下楼
and, um, and we talk,
我们聊天
we listen to each other.
相互倾听
He takes his shirt off.
他脱掉上衣
I watch him work.
我看他干活
When he's done, he leaves.
干完活之后 他就走了
That was three months ago.
这是三个月前的事
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥
So did you guys ever fuck or what?
你们有没有上过床
I mean, Horace.
Horace
Oh, do you know how...
你知道事情会变得多糟糕吗
how horrible it would be if Glen found out
如果Glen发现了
and Beth and the kids and...
还有Beth 还有孩子们
And even more, I mean, it would just like be the end of life.
简直就是世界末日了
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表