剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Did you take care of the urinary tract thing
你去医院看你的尿道问题了吗
or did you just sort of ride it out?
还是说它已经好了
Sylvia, yes, it's fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. All right.
Sylvia 是的 我已经好了 好吧
You doing all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. You all right?
是的 真的吗
Yeah, you know.
是的
Kids go back to school in a couple of weeks,
孩子们再过几个星期就要回学校了
Franklin's been hanging around my house all summer
Franklin在我家附近转了整整一个夏天
with his loser friends.
和他那些衰人朋友一起
I swear to God, I pay that school 26 grand a year
我发誓 我每年交两万六给那学校
just to keep him away from me.
就是想让他离我远点
Hey, Pete, come on down.
Pete 下来一下
No, no, no, no, no, hey, hey, let him rest,
不不不 让他休息
he can't-just, he needs--
他不能 他需要
This is a family meeting.
这可是家庭会议
He's the reigning Pete, he's got to be present.
他是当家的Pete 他必须在场
No, this is not a family meeting,
不 这不是家庭会议
this is a courtesy meeting before I bring legal action.
这只是我采取法律手段之前的礼节性会面
So why is she here?
那为什么她在这儿
She?
哪个她
I said, she stays, too. Oh, she.
我说了 她留下 哦 原来是我
What, because she was the last person our dad
为什么 就因为她是我爸爸死前
was fucking before he died?
上过的最后一个女人吗
That doesn't make her family, Pete.
她不能因为这个就变成我们家的人 Pete
Fucking is how you make family.
家庭是通过性♥交♥构建的
Oh, Christ almighty.
哦 老天
Now, what's this? This your legal action here?
这又是唱的哪一出 这就是你的法律手段
Yes, this is Randall. Randall-Randall is representing me.
是的 这是Randall 他是我的法律代理人
Hello, nice to meet you all.
你们好 很高兴见到你们
I hope we can resolve this amicably.
希望我们能愉快地解决这个问题
This is your representation? This is your lawyer?
他是你的法律代理人 你的律师
Yes. Randall?
是的 叫Randall
Hello, Randall.
你好 Randall
Come on, Pete, stop with that.
行了 Pete 别这样
What? He's a sissy.
干嘛 他就是个娘娘腔
Come on, it's 2016.
行了 现在都2016年了
Not for him, it isn't. Cro-Magnon idiot.
对他来说可不是 他个白♥痴♥原始人
Don't bother, Sylvia.
没关系 Sylvia
No, his homophobic bullshit is unacceptable.
不 他那些恐同的屁话太过分了
Well, I wouldn't have gotten very far as a lawyer in New York
作为一个律师 如果我连这些话都受不了
if I didn't accept it.
我也不可能在纽约发展得那么好
At least I don't have to put up with it every day like he does.
至少我不用像他一样每天都得忍♥受这些
Hey, Pete. Pete, hi.
嗨 Pete Pete 你好
Hi, Sylvia.
你好 Sylvia
He ran out of Probitol.
他的Probitol吃完了
He what? How-how could you let that happen?
什么 你怎么能让他断药呢
I didn't let it happen.
那不是我的错
So what the hell's wrong with you, anyway?
所以你到底有什么事
What, you get cuckoo if you don't have a pill?
怎么 你没药吃就会发疯吗
Pete, Pete, he has a mental condition.
Pete 他的精神状况出了点问题
No, come on, he's just agitated, that's all.
得了吧 他就是有点焦虑而已
So what? You calm down.
有什么大不了的 冷静下来不就好了
You know, you feel something strange coming on
当你感觉不好的时候
you just-you calm down.
冷静下来不就好了
What the hell do you need a pill for?
还吃什么药
Listen, I would really like to get started
听着 我真的很想现在开始谈我们的事
because we have a bit of ground to cover.
因为这些内容可有点多呢
From my read of things,
就我看到的这些内容来说
this case covers a common law issue
本案是一个习惯法问题
regarding Sylvia and her brothers,
它涉及Sylvia和她的兄弟们
involving this bar,
关于他们从一年前去世的父亲手里
which they inherited from their father when he died a year ago.
继承的这间酒吧的归属问题
That's not what happened, that's not the way this works.
这可不行 这事不能这么干
You know, you have no business being here.
这事轮不到你管
Pete, please, don't start with the-the nonsense about
Pete 拜托 别这样 别扯什么
the Horace & Pete lineage
Horace和Pete世家的鬼话了
this is not "Game of Thrones."
我们又不是在演<权力的游戏>
Okay, Mister--
好吧 你是
It's Uncle Pete. Okay.
他是Pete叔叔 好的
If my notes are correct,
如果我的笔记没错的话
you were Horace Sr.'s first cousin?
你是老Horace的同辈表亲
Which really gives you no role here.
那么你对这事没有发言权
Hey, screw you, Randall.
去你的 Randall
He was Horace and I was Pete
他们爸爸是Horace 我是Pete
and now he's gone and that makes me Uncle Pete
现在他死了 我就是他们的Pete叔叔
and these two now are Horace and Pete.
现在这俩是小Horace和小Pete
All right, we're not gonna do this,
好吧 我们别说这些了
okay, 'cause this is old bullshit malarkey.
这些只是老套的胡说八道罢了
This is how it's been done for 100 years!
这可是延续了100年的家族关系
100 years!
整整100年啊
Please just a minute here.
好了 大家请听我说
Let's just get the facts clear first.
首先 让我们来澄清一些事实
Horace & Pete, this bar,
这间Horace和Pete酒吧
previously owned by Horace Wittel,
之前归Horace Wittel所有
deceased one year ago today.
然而他在一年前的今天去世了
Really?
是吗
Yeah, it's not a coincidence.
是的 这不是巧合
Go ahead. Okay.
继续 好的
Mr. Wittel, having left no will on record,
Wittel先生没有留下记录在案的遗嘱
common law is applied,
因而习惯法生效
leaving care and ownership to his children,
这间酒吧的所有权由他的子女
Horace Wittel VIII and Sylvia Wittel.
Horace Wittel八世和Sylvia Wittel继承
None of that's true.
胡说八道
Hey, can we let him finish, please?
让他说完 好吗
He didn't leave it to her,
他没有把酒吧留给她
he left it to Horace and Pete.
他把它留给了Horace和Pete
Okay, common law says that he left it
习惯法默认 他去世后
to all of his children equally, by default,
这间酒吧由他的子女平分
and that after a year,
并且这一年以来
because these two have let the business steadily decline,
因为他们两个让店里生意持续下滑
I as a partner have a right to take over control
我作为合伙人有权利来接管生意
of the business to dissolve it.
并解除他们的合作关系
This bar belongs to Horace and Pete.
这间酒吧属于Horace和Pete
Marsha here gets a cut
Marsha有一份分红
when business is good, I get my cut.
生意好的话 我也有分红
No, no, not anymore.
不 再也不会这样了
And Sylvia, if you want a share of this,
Sylvia 如果你想来分一杯羹
then I suggest you get knocked up,
那么我建议你去把肚子搞大
if any man will have you,
如果有男人愿意要你的话
and then give birth to a son and call him Horace,
然后生个叫Horace的儿子
because you're not gonna get anything bringing this fag in here.
带这个基佬来 你可拿不到什么东西
Holy shit.
见鬼
No offense, Randall.
无意冒犯哦 Randall
Peter No, no, just a minute, Sylvia.
Peter 不 等等 Sylvia
This is what you brought me here for.
这就是你带我来的原因
Okay.
那么
So tell me, Peter...
告诉我 Peter
Tell me what you know that I don't.
告诉我那些我不知道的事吧
Because, like you said, Horace VII left no will,
因为 如你所说 Horace七世没有留下遗嘱
because we don't use wills, we don't leave wills.
那是因为我们不用遗嘱 所以我们不留遗嘱
We have traditions.
我们有我们的传统
Okay, Pete, none of this means anything.
Pete 这些都没有意义
No, I want to hear this.
不 我想听听
Go ahead, tell him. Tell him all the whole thing.
继续 告诉他 告诉他整件事的来龙去脉吧
Horace & Pete's was opened in 1916--
Horace和Pete酒吧于1916年开业
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我♥操♥
I'm telling the story. Go ahead, tell it.
我在讲那个故事 行 你继续讲
Hey, I have a story.
我有件事要说
I'll tell it.
我来说吧
Come over here. Come here.
过来 都过来
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表