剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
and let him see?
让他看呢
And...
嗯
the thought of that, it re-- it...
这个想法 真的
made my heart go really fast.
真的让我心跳加速
And I kept my eyes closed and...
我闭着眼睛
the closer that the sound of that little truck got,
小卡车的声音越近
the more...
我越
I got...
兴奋
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I just stayed there, and, uh...
我就呆在那里
I tried to sort of make it look like I was sleeping,
试图让自己看起来睡着了
but who sleeps like that?
可谁会这么睡觉
And-- and I hear the truck pull into the little space
然后 我听到卡车停到了
in front of the house
房♥子前的小空地上
and I have to-- I--
我必须得
I was breathing so hard,
我呼吸急促
I thought I was gonna have an orgasm just laying there.
我感觉自己光是躺在那里就能高♥潮♥
And I hear the truck door squeak open and slam shut,
我听到车门打开又关上
and I hear his feet in the grass.
我听到他走在草地上
He'd take a step, then I hear him stop,
他走了一步 随后我听到他停住了
so I know that he's standing there, looking at me.
所以我知道他站在那里 看着我
And I let him.
我就让他看了
I just-- I just let him look.
我就 我就让他看了
And it was so...
那真是太
It was so dirty.
太下流了
I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要跟我说这些
I know, I know, it's weird.
我知道 我知道 这很奇怪
Yeah. I know, I know,
是啊 我知道的
'cause I mean, we haven't even talked in years.
毕竟我们好多年没说过话了
Ever since Alice went to college and 'cause now
自从Alice去读大学之后 而现在
there finally hasn't been any reason for us...
我们终于再也没有什么理由
Yeah, I guess not. ...to talk.
对 我想也是 来谈谈了
Right. You probably think I hate you,
对 你可能觉得我恨你
and maybe sometimes I do, still, a little bit.
也许有时候我是还有一点
Maybe I hate you, did you ever...?
可能我还恨你呢 你有没有
Yeah, well, I don't know. I'm sure you do.
好吧 我也不知道 我想你会吧
But I-- can I just keep going?
但是我 能不能让我继续说
Sure.
说吧
Okay.
好
You're laying on your back with your legs open in a bikini
你两腿大张地躺着 身上穿着比基尼
and your new 84-year-old dad-in-law
你84岁的新公公
is looking between your legs.
正盯着你的两腿之间
So yes, he's looking.
是的 他在看
And, um...
嗯
And I can tell because he's not moving, so, yeah, he's...
我敢肯定 因为他没有动 对 他
he's looking right at me.
他看的就是我
Now.
好了
Now, all I can think is,
那么 我能想到的只有
don't open your eyes, right?
不能睁眼 对吧
Because if you look back at him, then you did this.
因为如果你睁眼看他了 那你就是故意的
You... That's it.
你 就完了
And you can never take it back.
就再没有后悔药可吃了
And now you can't even close your legs
而且你现在也不可以合上腿
because then you definitely weren't sleeping,
因为那样就表明你绝对没在睡觉
and what would Glen say and sweet Beth and the kids?
Glen会怎么说 可爱的Beth 孩子们怎么办
And I thought, I'm sick.
我觉得 我很恶心
I'm corrupt.
我堕落了
I just should have left this little family alone.
我本不应该插足这个小家庭
Glen, he's pure, he's innocent.
Glen 他很单纯 很无辜
His wife died, is all,
他的妻子去世了
and he needed somebody, and here I came,
他需要一个伴 所以我来了
this fucked-up divorced older lady,
这个糟透了的离异老女人
and I'm showing half of my vagina to his 84-year-old dad.
我正在向他84岁的父亲展示我的半个阴♥道♥
Did you open your eyes? No.
你睁眼了吗 没有
No.
没有
I kept 'em closed.
我一直闭着眼
And he was there...
他站在那里
a-- a long time.
站了很久
I just felt him there.
我能感觉到他在那里
I...
我
It was the most erotic thing ever,
这是我做过的最色情的事了
and after I don't even know how long, um,
不知道过了多久之后
I heard him start to unload wood from the truck,
我听到他开始从卡车上卸木头
so when that first plank of wood hit the porch, I got up,
第一块木板放上门廊的时候 我起来了
I pulled a wrap on around my bottom,
我围了下身
I got up, I made him coffee,
我起身 给他倒了咖啡
and just like always, I watched him work.
一切照旧 我看着他干活
He told me stories, but this time, when he talked to me,
他跟我说故事 但这次 当他跟我说话时
he looked right at me and he asked me things
会紧盯着我的双眼 会问我问题
and I talked and he listened and...
我回答 他听着
And he listened very well.
他听得很专注
Is that all that ever-- is that all that happened?
这就是你们之间 发生的所有事情吗
That's all that happened that day.
这是那天发生的所有事
I mean, that was it. He... left,
我是说 就这些 他 走了
and I didn't even dare masturbate,
我都不敢自♥慰♥
because I knew that it would just be too much.
因为我知道那样就过了
What happened?
怎么了
Okay.
好吧
So... I didn't see him for a few days.
有好几天我都没有见到他
Him and Beth didn't come over for dinner.
他和Beth没来吃晚饭
He didn't come over to fix anything.
他也不来修东西了
It was weird, not having any contact with them
很奇怪 跟他们一点联♥系♥都没有了
and I got kinda scared, even though I--
我有点害怕 虽然我
I mean, what? Nothing happened.
怎么了 什么事也没发生啊
But I couldn't think about anything else.
但我满脑子都是这事儿
Glen and the kids and I, we'd be having our time
Glen和孩子们和我 我们在一起的时候
and... I'm miles away.
我完全心不在焉
I'd be in the kitchen
我在厨房♥里
watching Glen make something he likes to cook,
看着Glen做他爱做的菜
and I just kept staring out the window at the chaise.
实际上是盯着窗外的躺椅看
So then, I think two days after that, Roger calls the house,
然后 两天之后 Roger打了电♥话♥过来
I pick up the phone, he says, "Hi, Sarah,"
我接了电♥话♥ 他说 "你好 Sarah"
I say, hey, and my heart's pounding.
我说 你好 我的心脏狂跳
It's pounding, and he says, um,
心跳剧烈 他说
"So I'm thinking about coming over to paint the wainscoting
"我想明天过来粉刷"
"In the dining room tomorrow, it's peeling.
"餐厅的护墙板 都脱落了
So is around 11:00 in the morning okay for you?"
上午11点左右行吗"
And see, here's the--
看 这就是
The thing is, he never did that.
事实上 他以前从没这样过
He never called before, he just comes over.
他从没打过电♥话♥来 他就这么过来了
He never did that.
他从未如此
So I just say, "Yeah, sure, Roger, I'll see you then."
所以我说 "行啊 Roger 明天见"
I hang up the phone and Glen says, "What'd he say?"
我挂了电♥话♥ Glen说 "他怎么说"
And so I told him what he said,
于是我告诉他 他说的话
exactly what he said.
就只是他说的话
And I was lying to him.
我对他撒谎了
I mean, I never lied to him.
我从没对他说过谎
I never-- I never lied to a man, that I remember.
我从来 从来没有骗过人 我记得
You never lied to me. And here I am,
你是没骗过我 我当时
telling Glen exactly what his dad said,
只告诉了Glen 他父亲说的话
and it was a big lie.
那是个弥天大谎
And Glen just shrugged and said, okay, and I thought,
Glen耸耸肩说 好吧 我想
boy, the worst part about telling a lie
天啊 说谎最糟糕的部分
is when someone that you love just accepts it.
就是你爱的人相信了你说的谎
Yep.
是啊
So he came over.
于是他来了
Well, oh, my God.
我的天啊
That night, I-- I-- I said to Glen,
那天晚上 我 我 我跟Glen说
well, first, you know, I counted in my head
首先 我在脑内计算了一下
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表