剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
His money.
他的钱
Your money, I don't do anything.
你的钱 我不会对它做任何事的
Just-Just fold it.
就对折一下
No, no, no. Fold it, fold it, fold it.
我没开玩笑 对折 对折就好
And then again, this way.
然后再这么折一次
Crease it. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
折好 对 没错 就这样
Like this. Yeah, yeah, good, good, good.
像这样 恩 对 很好 很好
Here, so if I rub the twenty, just like this, here.
看 如果我搓这张二十 像这样 这儿
Can you see, your twenty?
你能看清吗 你的二十
Yeah. Look.
能 你看
If I rub the twenty against the one,
假如我用这张二十摩擦这张一块
see, the ink'll start to change.
看到没 墨印就会开始变化
See? Here, you see your twenty?
瞧 这儿 看到你的二十没
I'm going to give you my one, but look.
我要把我的一块钱给你 但是 看
If I just place the little piece on top
如果我就把这一小部分放上面
like this and I do that.
像这样 然后我只要这么做
See, now, actually
瞧见没 现在 实际上
No...
糟了
I kinda messed up. Oh! That's a
我有点搞砸了 噢 这简直
Fuck?
靠
What the fuck? How did you do that?
什么鬼 你怎么做到的
I didn't do that.
我什么也没做啊
It just happened.
它就自然而然地发生了
Come on, what do you think
拜托 你觉得我
Don't fucking touch me.
别他妈的碰我
Now, just tell me how you did it.
赶紧告诉我你怎么做到的
How the fuck did you do that?
到底他妈咋弄的
Hey, it's a trick. Tell him it's a trick, please.
嘿 是个小把戏 告诉他是个小把戏 拜托
It's a trick.
是个小把戏
I don't know any tricks.
我不会变戏法
I just watch nature happen.
我就是看着它自然而然地发生而已
Nature?
自然发生
You fucking freak!
你这个混球
What? My eyes didn't see that, all right?
个屁 我怎么没看出来
What did you do? What happened?
你到底做了什么 到底怎么回事
It's all right, Pete, it's a trick.
好了 Pete 这就是个小把戏
He's doing Show him the trick.
他变的 快给他看怎么做的
I don't know.
我不知道啊
Show him the trick or we need you to go.
赶紧告诉他 不然我们就赶你走
I don't know. Here.
我真的不知道 你看
Oh!
噢
Okay, all right. Time to go, time to go.
好了 你该走了 快走吧
Okay. Let's go.
好吧 走吧
Okay, I'm going. Let's go.
行 我这就走 快走吧
Hey, wait, wait, wait. Where's my twenty?
嘿 等等 我的二十呢
Look under Pete's watch.
看看Pete手表下面
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
All right.
好了
That's enough. Fucking scumbag!
够了 你这个卑鄙小人
What the
什么鬼
Let's go, goodbye.
快走吧 再见
What the fuck was that, huh?
刚才那是搞什么鬼 哈
Yeah.
是啊
I'm just gonna go.
我走了
Where are you going? I'm-See my sister, I told you.
你去哪儿 我要见我妹妹 我和你说过
Why are you going there?
你去那里干什么
I'm just gonna go to my sister's house.
我就是想去我妹妹家而已
I can go where I want. No, you're not.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿 不行
I don't need your permission Horace No, you're not.
不需要你批准 Horace 不 你需要
You have no right to keep me here like a fucking prisoner.
你无权把我像囚犯一样关在这里
Just let me go, please.
你就让我走吧 拜托了
All right, go ahead.
好吧 你走吧
Thank you Horace...
谢谢你Horace
I told you to cut your hair.
我告诉过你该剪头发了
So, anyone have an opinion on this peanut farmer, Jimmy Carter?
大家对吉米卡特这个蠢货什么看法
Looks like he's floating to the top of the sewer.
看起来他要赢得选举了
Could be our next president.
可能会成为咱们下一届的总统
Well, anything to throw that fuckin' bum Ford out of there.
管他是谁 只要把这个无能的福特赶下台就行
Okay, now, what's your problem with Ford?
这个福特和你有什么仇
Are you fucking kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
You know what he said, he
你知道他说了什么吗 他
Here.
看这儿
I saved it, all right?
我留着呢
"Ford to City: Drop Dead."
"福特告诉城市 去死吧"
He's been saving that headline for a year now.
这份报纸他存了一年
Yeah. Fuck this guy!
没错 操这个傻♥逼♥
He can go fuck himself forever.
操他一万年
You know what? I wish I had Squeaky Fromme right here
我真希望能见到Squeaky Fromme
and I could fucking teach her how to shoot a gun.
这样我他妈就可以教教她怎么开枪了
Oh.
噢
Fucking hippies, they send in a girl, you know?
傻♥逼♥嬉皮士 他们居然派一个小姑娘去
I mean, she had a clear shot at Ford
大好的机会
and she throws the bullet like a girl.
结果开枪的时候像个小姑娘一样
Holy moly.
我的老天
Pete.
Pete
I understand you have a hate for the president, but it's pretty severe.
我理解你讨厌这个总统 但是这也太过头了吧
Jeez. Oh, waitWait a minute.
天啊 等等
Where does he get the balls, all right?
他哪里来的狗胆
To tell America's greatest city to drop dead.
告诉美国最伟大的城市去死啊
That's just it. He never said that.
别激动 他从来没说过这话
The Daily News said he did, but he didn't say it.
每日新闻上报道他说了 事实上他没说过
Oh, I don't care. You don't, as leader of the free world,
噢 我才不管 作为自♥由♥世界的领导
tell this city, I mean, this great city, which by the way,
你不能告诉这个城市 伟大的城市
gave more of its sons and brothers to every war,
每次战争牺牲了多少儿子和兄弟
you know, since we kept the British from
我们费了多大力气来阻挡英国♥军♥队
crossing the Hudson River.
跨越哈德逊河
Not accurate, but I get your point.
不够准确 但我懂你的意思
How-How do you tell a whole city
你怎么能告诉一整个城市的
of New Yorkers to drop dead, all right?
纽约人去死呢 对不对
New York is the greatest city in the world.
纽约可是世界上最伟大的城市
Paris is a better city.
巴黎更好
He's right. We got nothing on Paris.
他说的没错 咱们这儿和巴黎没法比
I wish I was in Paris right now.
我希望我现在就在巴黎
What's so fucking great about Paris?
巴黎有什么好的
Shut up.
闭嘴
Their cheese, their bread, the way they kiss, eau de toilett.
他们的奶酪 面包 接吻的方式 淡香水
Cancan.
法式大腿舞
Hey. Everything's better.
嘿 哪儿都比咱们强
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
You fucking playing backgammon over there?
你们他妈居然在这儿玩西洋棋
Close that shit up.
赶紧收起来
We don't do that here.
这儿可不是让你下棋的地方
You heard me. Close it up now, and get out.
你听到我说的了 立马收起来 滚蛋
Get outta here. Get out.
赶紧滚 滚出去
Get outta here.
快滚
Fuck, I didn't see that. Get outta here.
操 我刚才都没看到 滚吧
Fucking backgammon.
傻♥逼♥西洋棋
Oh, shit.
我擦
Here come these two rummies.
这俩儿酒鬼又来了
Hi. Pete Hi, Lenny.
嗨 Pete 嗨 Lenny
Hi. Pete, you're gonna serve 'em?
嘿 Pete 你要给他们倒酒吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
Fucking Ford.
傻♥逼♥福特
He's a fucking piece of shit is what he is.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
And he's a clumsy motherfucker.
动作还蠢得不得了
Pete, I understand you don't like the president,
Pete 我明白你讨厌这个总统
but the fact is, he never said "Drop dead, New York."
不过事实是他从未说过 "去死吧 纽约"
He probably said
他可能说过
he said something a lot more boring, like,
一些更无聊的话 比如
I'll veto any bill that
我会否决任何提案
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表