剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Like, I-I feel awful.
我 我感觉很糟
I'm not going like this, I'm not going like this.
我不是这样 我是这样
Yes, you are. I'm going like this.
你就是 我是这样
No.
不
I'm trying to be here. I can't be here.
我在尝试待在这个位置 我不能在这
I'm just trying to get here.
我只是想在这
God. Why do you, uh...
天啊 你为什么
Why do you spend any time with me? I don't know.
你为什么花时间跟我在一起 我不知道
It'd be helpful to know why you--
我想知道为什么
I don't know. I don't think you like being with me.
我不知道 我觉得你不喜欢跟我在一起
Oh, my God. I think you have
我的天 我觉得
Please.
拜托
You know...
你知道吗
My brother is so miserable
我弟可悲得一塌糊涂
and I don't want to be like him, you know?
我不想跟他一样 你懂吗
And I'm trying...
我试着
I'm trying to spend time with you, and I tried, already,
我试着花时间跟你在一起 我已经试过
not speaking to you for three
三年不跟你说话
years and it didn't work, so I'm trying this.
并不管用 所以现在我试试这样
Didn't work how? What's-what are you trying to accomplish?
怎么没用 你想要什么结果
I'm...
我
I'm trying to
我想试着
be able to think about you without puking.
在想到你的时候不吐出来
And this is me trying.
这就是为什么我出来跟你见面
That's why you-that's why you're spending time with me now.
这才是 这才是为什么你花时间见我
That's why.
这才是
I'm...
我
just sick of being alone.
受够了孤独一个人
And...
但
I'm alone all the time.
我永远都是一个人
All the fucking time and I always hated it.
他妈的永远 我一直都讨厌这样
I always hated being alone.
我一直都讨厌孤独一个人
And I know that I'm the one who chose to study law,
我知道是我自己选择学法律的
but it's just me and the fucking books
但是现在我他妈只有那些书
and the fucking law students who are more boring than the books.
还有那些他妈比书还无聊的法学生
It's the same as being alone.
跟孤独一个人没两样
And I fucking hate it.
我真♥他♥妈♥恨死这样了
It's just-it's miserable.
太 太可悲了
And even with David, I was alone.
即使跟David在一起 我也是孤独一个人
So... it sucks.
糟透了
And it just...
它很
like, it hurts, you know?
它很伤人
I think I'm gonna leave right now.
我觉得我现在要走了
Just so that we can leave this on a good note.
好让我们的会面友好地结束
That was a good note? Yeah.
这叫友好 对
Yeah, that was good.
对 挺好的
You did good.
你做得不错
I'll see you.
回头见
From the time he was a baby, he was like in a parade,
他从小就呆头呆脑
marching behind his dick.
搞不清状况
So this one time,
有一次
he was-he was playing, uh, Little League,
他在 他在 少年棒球联盟里打球
you know, when he was about six.
那时候他大概六岁
And I was the coach of his team, you know,
我是他们队的教练
and Horace was out there in right field,
Horace是右外野手
so right away you know how good he was, right?
所以你马上就看得出他有多厉害 是吧
'Cause how many kids can hit away to right?
有哪个小孩儿能把球打到右外野
So every day, he's out there picking his nose
所以每天 他就站在那里抠鼻屎
and staring off, you know?
看着别人打
And this one day, he comes running over to the dugout
有一天 他跑到休息区来
and he says, "Uncle Pete, Uncle Pete, I gotta make a pee-pee!"
他说 "Pete叔叔 Pete叔叔 我要嘘嘘"
I said, "Get the fuck back on the field! What are you doing?"
我说 "你♥他♥妈♥给我回场上去 你在干什么"
He says, "Time-out, Uncle Pete, I gotta make a pee-pee!"
他说 "暂停吧 Pete叔叔 我要嘘嘘"
I said, "I don't care if you gotta make a doo-doo,
我说 "就算你要拉粑粑我也不管
"Horace, you little prick.
"Horace 你个小王八蛋"
Get back out there on the field!"
给我回场上去"
So he starts crying, like...
然后他开始哭
So I, you know, I called time-out.
所以我就叫了暂停
I go to the ump, time-out, you know,
我去裁判那儿叫暂停
and then I go over to Horace and I say,
然后我去找Horace 我说
"Okay, I called time-out, now you can go take a leak."
"好了 暂停了 你现在可以去放水了"
I mean, what am I gonna do?
我还能怎么办
He's my nephew, you know, and he's crying and everything.
他是我侄子啊 是吧 他又在哭啊什么的
I say, "Okay, honey, you gotta go to the toilet?
我说 "好了 宝贝 你想去厕所是吗"
You go ahead."
你去吧"
He's still crying, so I said,
他还在哭 我就说
"What the fuck is the matter with you?
"你♥他♥妈♥到底想怎么样
You said you wanted to make a pee-pee, now go make a pee-pee."
你说你要去嘘嘘 你现在去嘘嘘啊"
And he says, "Uncle Pete, Uncle Pete, it's too late!"
然后他说 "Pete叔叔 Pete叔叔 太迟了"
And he's covered with piss all over his pants.
原来他裤子已经全被尿湿了
Leon, I'm telling you, he was covered and it was all smelly.
Leon 我告诉你 全湿了而且气味冲天
You remember that?
你记得吗
Horace, remember that,
Horace 你记得
when you pissed your pants in Little League?
你在少年棒球联盟尿裤子的事吗
That was a killer. Leon, I'm telling you.
经典笑料啊 Leon 我跟你说
Hey, what about little Pete? Did he play?
小Pete呢 他打球吗
Yeah, yeah, Pete played.
打 打 他打
He was the best you ever saw.
他是最有前途的
He got varsity baseball in high school,
他高中进了校队
freshman in high school.
高一就进队了
He had a girlfriend, straight A's.
他有个女朋友 还是全优生
He's a good kid, too.
他也是个好孩子
Hi, there. May I have a Budweiser, please?
嗨 麻烦能给我一杯百威吗
4.50. Oh.
四块五 噢
"Oh"?
噢什么
I thought I heard you charge that guy $3 for a Budweiser.
我听到你收那个人三块一杯百威
Don't worry about what I charge him.
你别管我收他多少
Well, I just don't get why I have to pay more.
我不懂为什么我要多付钱
You don't have to pay more, you can also get the fuck out.
你不一定要多付 你也可以滚出去
Um, you can't just charge
呃 你不能收不同的人
different people different prices, that's not--
不同价钱啊 这不
Hey, hey, kid.
嘿 嘿 小屁孩
You gonna pay for this beer or you gonna wear it?
这酒你想拿来喝还是拿来洗澡
Um... Listen, you mumbling little fuck,
呃 听着 你个结结巴巴的小兔崽子
you say "Um" One more time-- What?
你再说一次"呃" 干嘛
What, what did I do? Pete.
干嘛 我做什么了 Pete
Just let me get it.
让我来吧
I got it.
我来
Hey, sorry. It's all right.
对不起 没事
You all right? What's up?
你还好吗 怎么回事
Yeah, uh, I was charged 4.50... Yeah.
他我收四块五 嗯
...for a Budweiser and that guy was charged $3.
一杯百威 那个人只收三块
Just not sure why the discrepancy.
我不明白为什么有差价
He's been coming here a long time.
他是这里的常客
Oh, so is that a privilege for just that one guy or is--
那是就他一个人有这个特权 还是
Like, more people that get to pay Some people pay 4.50,
其他人也可以 有些人付四块五
some people pay three. Okay.
有些人付三块 好吧
Um, how do you decide that?
呃 你怎么决定呢
Is there, like, a list, or...
有什么名单吗
If he looks like him, he pays $3.
如果他长得像他 就付三块
If he looks like you, he pays 4.50.
他长得像你这样 就付四块五
So just out-and-out discrimination?
所以就完全是歧视呗
Um, are you aware how totally unfair
呃 你知道这有多不公平
and not okay that is?
不应该吗
I'm not sure what group...
我不确定你歧视哪个群体
I mean, I'm Jewish. I'm gay.
我是犹太人 我是同性恋
Here's the thing-you're getting more for your money than he is.
这样说吧 你花钱买♥♥到的东西比他更多
How so? Because, well,
怎么说 因为
see, you come here and you make fun of the place
你来这里 你取笑这个地方
'cause it's an old Brooklyn dive bar, so you and your friends
因为这是间又旧又挫的布鲁克林老派酒吧 你跟你朋友
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表