剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Sylvia, I know-I don't--
Sylvia 我知道你咋想
I'm not upset that you want to get rid of this bar.
你想卖♥♥掉酒吧这事 我真没不高兴
I don't care-- I mean, I get it.
我不在乎 我明白你什么意思
I can't go along with you, but I do--
我不同意你的看法 可是
That's got nothing to do with... with you and me.
这事根本就牵扯不到你我之间啊
When do you... when do you start treatment?
你什么时候去接受治疗
You know, the only reason you go along with this shit
你知道吗 你之所以在这烂地方赖死不走
is 'cause you can't stand up to your uncle.
是因为你不敢跟你叔对峙
And you're worried that he's gonna end up on the street.
你担心除了这里之外 他无家可归只能睡大街
But Ma got out, she got us out.
妈她从这破地方逃出来了 她带着我们逃出来了
And it kills me to see that you're back here, back in it.
看着你回来这里让我心如刀割
Why are we talking about this right now?
我们现在怎么谈起这个了
Do you know what this building is worth?
你知道这栋楼值多少钱吗
Even just to knock it down, the air rights.
哪怕只剩一块地皮 这空气权
Wha-Air-- What the fuck is that?
空气 等等这是什么鬼东西
Air rights, what is that? Horace, Horace, listen.
空气权 这是啥啊 Horace 你听我说
Brooklyn is growing, right?
布鲁克林正在发展 好吗
More and more people are
越来越多人搬到这里来了
coming here and there's no room to build.
但是已经没有地方建楼了
So people are buying and knocking down and building up.
所以有人就买♥♥了旧楼推倒重建
The air above this building is worth millions.
这栋楼上面的空气价值万金啊
You want to sell the air. Yes.
所以你现在想把空气卖♥♥了
Sylvia... do I have to say it?
Sylvia 你真要我把话说绝了吗
This is Horace & Pete's.
这里是Horace和Pete的酒馆
And I'm Horace... No, fuck!
我可是Horace啊 卧♥槽♥ 你不是吧
It's been here for 100 years, you don't just--
这名字都用了一百多年了 你现在
It doesn't make any money! Well, who cares?
这里根本赚不了钱 谁在乎啊
Does everything-does every business have to make a profit?
所有事情都必须要跟利益扯上关系吗
Does that have to be the point of everything?
赚钱就成了唯一的目的了
Can't any place just be a place?
就不能静静开间酒吧
People come here and it's just a place...
就人喝酒聊天的地方
This place-this place is a cancer on our family.
这地方就是我们家的一个肿瘤
Wow, you really throw that word around, don't you?
哇 你真敢滥用这词啊
No, hey, Horace, you know...
不是 Horace 你要知道
You know, you come in here,
你来我这儿
Sylvia, and you tell me that you have cancer.
Sylvia 你跟我说你患癌症了
You stood there and you told me that you have cancer.
你就站在那里跟我说你患癌症了
You just told me that. Yes.
你刚刚才跟我说 没错
And that you want my support.
你想要我的帮助
And now you're talking about air rights
可你现在开口就是空气权
and that you-- that you want money.
其实你就是来要钱的
And, uh, I guess I feel a little bit used.
我呢 我觉得自己被利用了
Well, yes, Horace.
是又怎样 Horace
I came here to say to you that I have cancer.
我过来这里跟你我得癌症了
And that I need your support
我需要你帮助
and that I need money because I have cancer.
我之所以要钱就是因为我得癌症了
So, yes, I want to use you. You are my brother.
所以 没错 我在利用你 你是我哥啊
Please let me use you so that I don't die.
你就不能帮帮我 别让我死吗
Because cancer, Horace, is fucking expensive.
因为要治疗癌症真♥他♥妈♥的贵啊 Horace
It's expensive.
太贵了
Oh...
呃
Oh, hey, Sylvie. Hi, Pete.
噢 Sylvie你来啦 你好啊 Pete
How long was I asleep for?
我睡了多久了
About an hour.
一个小时吧
Shit.
艹
Yeah, you're eating into that second half there, buddy.
这一觉可消耗了不少你人生下半场的时间
Hey, I gotta...
好了 我该
Okay, I'll see you later. See ya.
行 改天再见 拜拜
Bye, Sylvie. See you, Pete.
拜 Sylvie 走了哦 Pete
Hey, Sylvie.
嘿 Sylvie
I was just thinking... You know, fuck your mother, Pete.
我正想着 Pete 我♥操♥你妈
In other words, fuck your grandmother? That's right.
也就是说你要操你奶奶啊 就是这样
Fuck my grandmother.
操♥我♥奶奶
Is this all right?
这里可以吗
Um, yeah.
行吧
I don't usually go to bars.
我不是经常去酒吧
Oh? Well, I do.
噢 我倒是常去酒吧
So...
所以
Yeah, whatever, I do.
管他的呢 我就是经常泡吧
Is this okay, really? Yeah, I guess.
这里怎么样 说实话 应该可以
Oh, I'll get us a drink. What do you want?
我去买♥♥点喝的 你要喝啥
Uh, just water.
水就好
You're gonna drink water? Yes.
你就喝水 对啊
Oh, come on, that's not fair.
不是吧 这怎么行
I don't really drink a lot of alcohol.
我不怎么喝酒
Okay.
好吧
Hi. Yeah, what can I get you?
你好 想喝点什么
I'll have a Jameson's, and, uh, and a water.
一杯威士忌 还有一杯水
There you go, hon, it's on me. Oh, thank you.
亲爱的 拿去吧 账算我头上 噢 谢谢啊
Here you go. No, no, no, it's all right.
来 给你钱 不 不用 不用给
It's on me. Oh, well, thanks.
请你喝的 那好吧 谢谢哦
Here's your water. Thanks.
你的水 谢谢
So do you live in Brooklyn?
话说你住布鲁克林吗
Yeah, in Bushwick. I do too.
对啊 在布♥什♥威克那边 我也是
I mean, live in Brooklyn. I just moved here.
我是说 我也住布鲁克林 最近才搬过来的
Listen, Charles--
对了 Charles
Is that what you like, Charles? Yeah, people call me Charles.
我这样叫你可以吗 Charles 没事 大家都叫我Charles
Well, Charles, you're making me drink alone,
好 Charles 你现在让我一个人孤零零地在喝酒
but you're also making me do all the small talk.
然后你还让我负责寒暄
It's kinda rude.
这样其实很没礼貌
Sorry.
抱歉
It's all right, I forgive you.
好吧 我原谅你了
So... why'd you swipe me?
那 你为什么选了我
Did you think I was cute?
你是觉得我很可爱吗
You like the stuff I wrote about myself?
还是你喜欢我写的自我介绍
Come on, you...
你好歹也
I was the first one that came up and you don't really give a shit
还是说我是第一个出现的 而你什么都不在乎
so you just swiped and now you just want to go pound it out
所以你直接选了我来约一炮
and get back to your video games.
然后好早点回家打游戏
You're bumming me out, Charles.
你快把我气死了 Charles
You're just, like...
就好像
you're ruining my life.
你正在毁灭我的人生
Like, could you...
好了 你能不能
I wish you could just say one nice thing.
你好歹说一句中听的话
Well, I believe in honesty.
我觉得诚信至上
I don't believe in saying
我不奉行虚与委蛇那一套
fake things because that's just fake, so...
因为那说的都是假话 所以
Yeah, I just say what I mean.
我怎么想就会怎么说
Really? Well, you might want to check that attitude
是吗 你或许该改改那种态度了
because that's kind of just mean.
因为从某种程度上来说 那就是刻薄
I'm not mean.
我不刻薄啊
Do you have any idea at all how to talk to a girl?
你真的知道怎么和一个女生交流吗
What?
什么
You're a woman.
你是个女人
You're an adult.
你是成年人
We're equals,
我们俩是平等的
so it should just be normal and honest.
所以我们之间一切就该真实真挚啊
Oh... oh, okay.
噢 好吧
Ugh, so you're just gonna have your water
呃 所以你就打算喝完那杯水
and then you want to just go fuck?
然后就来上一发
That's it?
就这样
You probably have a roommate, huh?
你保不准还有个室友 对吧
I have two roommates.
我有两个室友
So that means I have to take you up to my place.
所以说我还得把你带回我家
Well, if this is how it's gonna be, Charles...
如果是这样的话 Charles
I'm sorry, you're gonna have to watch me drink for a while.
很抱歉你得盯着我喝一会酒了
And you're gonna have to talk to me.
而且你必须得跟我说话
I mean, you don't have to be
我跟你说 如果善待我让你特么过敏的话
nice to me if you're so fucking allergic to that,
你大可以不用对我太友善
but you have to talk to me.
但你必须跟我说话
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表