剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Something! Oh, my God.
诸如此类的 我的老天
But you're so fucking selfabsorbed. Jesus, okay.
你太他妈的自我陶醉了 天啊
God. What is your problem?
天啊 你有什么毛病
My problem is, you're not a very nice person.
我的毛病就在于 你不是个好人
Oh. Well, you're not a very nice person.
噢 你也不是个好人
You're not nice!
你人品差
You're not nice!
你才人品差
You're not nice! You're not nice!
你人品差 你人品差
You're not nice! You're not nice!
你人品差 你人品差
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操 你 妈
Fuck you, dude!
我♥操♥你妈
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
Was that, like, an online date?
那是什么情况 网上找的约会吗
Yes. Yeah.
对 好吧
See, that-that shit doesn't work.
看吧 那没什么卵用
That guy was a jerk.
那人是个人♥渣♥
Well, how do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I mean, they just might not be compatible, you know?
他们可能只是性格不合
You don't talk to a lady like that.
不能跟女士那样说话
Oh, why? 'Cause some antiquated bullshit?
为什么 因为某些过时的废话
It's called equality, okay?
那叫平等
I heard them both yelling at each other.
我听到他们互相对吼了
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
So she can yell at him, but he can't yell at her?
所以她能吼他 他不能吼她
That's correct.
就是这样
How do you figure? I don't have to figure.
你怎么划分情况的 不用划分
It's just what's right.
那就是对的
You don't talk to a lady like that, ever.
你不能跟女士那样说话 永远不能
Why?
为什么
Because ladies are pretty.
因为女士们都是美的
They're like angels, all of them.
她们就像天使 所有人
Hey, he's right, though.
不过 他说的对
Online dating does not work.
线上约会没用的
What'd you go on, like, Match.Com?
你上的什么网 Match.Com
Yeah. That's the worst.
嗯 那是最烂的
Yeah, well, the problem is they match you up
问题在于 他们为你配对
based on, like, shared background and common interests, you know,
是基于 例如 共同的背景和兴趣
so you're like, oh, it's great, we have so many common interests,
你会觉得 噢 很棒啊 我们有这么多共同爱好
and it turns out, people don't really connect based on common interest.
可是结果呢 爱情不是靠共同爱好的
Exactly. And what does?
没错 那靠什么
Chemistry. Yep.
化学反应 对头
Yeah, the problem, these sites all do the same thing.
问题是 这些网站都一样
It's, like, superficial bullshit they match you up on, okay?
他们用这样的肤浅的垃圾方式去配对
And then it creates, like, an illusion of compatibility, right?
然后创造出一种双方契合的幻觉 对吧
Then you just rush into a relationship and then, duh!
你投入了一段感情关系 然后 一下子
Turns out we don't like each other.
就发现你们并不喜欢对方
Like, when the people finally meet each other, they hate each other.
就好像 当人们一见面就讨厌对方
'Cause opposites attract. Yes.
因为异性相吸 对
'Cause, like, how many couples do you know, right, and they're--
因为 有多少你认识的夫妻 他们
They're doing so great and one of them is like,
他们非常恩爱 而其中一个会说
"Well, I never thought I would be with somebody like this."
"我从没想过我会跟这样的一个人在一起"
Or, like, "I never thought I would date a Republican."
或者 "我从没想过会跟一个共和党人约会"
Whatever.
诸如此类
So what do I-What do I do?
那我 我怎么办
Just find somebody with opposite interests?
去找爱好不一样的人吗
No, that doesn't work either.
那也没用
Well, what do you do, then?
那你怎么办
I mean, how do you-How do you find love?
你怎么 怎么找到真爱呢
You know, you'll be in the store,
你正在一家店里
maybe you're, like, checking the price of onions or something,
也许你正在 在看洋葱什么东西的价格
and you just look up and there he is,
你一抬头 就看到他在那里
and then your eyes meet and it just works,
然后你们视线交会 事情发生了
'cause it's just how it works.
因为爱情就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
说的没错
Okay, well, how am I supposed to make that happen?
好吧 那我应该怎么做才能让它发生呢
You can't.
你不能
Not by looking for it.
找是找不到的
That's why they call it falling in love.
所以他们才说坠入爱河
You can't fall on purpose.
你不能有意坠入
See, I used to be an actor
我曾经是个演员
and I took a class in falling,
我上过一节关于摔倒的课
trying to make it look like I fell.
想让自己摔倒得更逼真
Well, I was still trying and I
我至今还在练习
I must have fallen over about a thousand times trying to
我已经摔过一千多次
trying to make it look like it was an accident and I couldn't do it.
来让它看起来像是一场意外 但我做不到
So, um...
所以
I-I quit being an actor.
我 我放弃了表演
Well, that's not any help.
说的这些 没什么帮助啊
I mean, what
我是说
What is a person supposed to do?
一个人应该怎么做
Well, you just accept...
你只能接受
Just accept the fact that love is rare
接受事实 爱情是稀有的
and it probably won't happen to you, ever.
也许它永远不会发生在你身上
Is that what-Is that what you do? You just accept it?
这就是 这就是你的做法 坦然接受吗
No. No, I
不 不 我
I walk around brokenhearted.
我是个心碎的人
And I get-I get drunk and
我喝醉 酩酊大醉
I mean, I hate being alone.
我不喜欢孤独一个人
And...
然后
And someday it'll kill me.
有一天这会要了我的命
Hey, Horace. Yeah?
嘿 Horace 嗯
Where's Pete?
Pete呢
What?
什么
Where is Pete?
Pete呢
I don't know, Leo.
我不知道 Leo
You don't know?
你不知道吗
No, he's
对 他
I don't know, he's been missing for, like, a week.
我不知道 他失踪了 大概有一个星期了
Oh.
哦
Why is he missing?
他为什么失踪了
Because I haven't seen him.
因为我一直没见到他
Wait, you haven't seen him or he's missing?
等等 是你没见到他还是他失踪了
He's missing, okay?
他失踪了 行了吧
So why aren't you out looking for him?
那你干嘛不出去找他
Because I don't know where to look for him
因为我不知道去哪找
because I don't know where he is.
因为我不知道他在哪
Of course you don't know where he is if he's missing.
如果他失踪了 你当然不知道他在哪
So find out, that's what I mean by go looking for him.
所以搞清他在哪 我说的去找他就是这个意思
Find out where he is.
搞清他在哪
It's complicated, okay?
这事儿挺复杂的 懂吗
No, it isn't. He's your family.
不 不复杂 他是你的家人
Uncle Pete is dead and now he's Pete, and you're Horace.
Pete叔死了 现在他就是Pete 而你是Horace
Isn't that how it works?
这个酒馆不就是这样吗
Look, Pete is out there somewhere,
听着 Pete在外面的某个地方
and he's...
他正在
He's going through something, I don't know what it is, and I--
正在经历一些事情 我不知道具体是什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Horace, what is--
Horace 那是什么
What is in that bottle,
那个瓶子里
that special bottle of Leon's, what is in there?
Leon的专属酒瓶里 装的是什么
Apple juice. What? Why?
苹果汁 啊 为什么
He likes to sit at a bar and have a drink,
他喜欢坐在酒馆里喝东西
and now he's sober, so we give him that.
现在他戒酒了 所以我们给他苹果汁
How did that get started?
这是什么时候开始的
I don't remember. All right.
不记得了 好吧
Horace, we-We have to find a bartender.
Horace 我们得找个酒保
We gotta find Pete. Is that what you're going to do now?
我们得找回Pete 所以你现在要去找他吗
No, I'm gonna take a nap. Oh, that's terrific.
不 我打算睡一觉 哦 太棒了
Well, Sylvia
额 Sylvia
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表