剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
You can get a mail order bride,
你可以邮购个新娘
you can fuck her mouth until you're dead.
你可以天天让她给你口♥交♥直到你死
Our brother can go back to his accounting job
我哥可以继续干♥他♥的会计
with real live human beings and pretend he's one of them.
在茫茫人海中假装自己是个正常人
A 100 years, Sylvia.
一百年哪 Sylvia
100 years of misery is enough, it's enough, Pete.
一百年的痛苦足够了 足够了好吗 Pete
Misery is something you get past,
不幸是应该被甩在身后的
not something you pass on to your children.
而不是甩给你的孩子们
Boy, if your father could hear you...
老天 如果你♥爸♥还活着
Yeah, my father was a wife-beater
得了吧 我爸家暴我妈
and a fucking brute and a narcissist.
他他妈就是个畜生 自恋狂
And thank God our mother got us out of here.
感谢上苍 我妈把我们带走了
How many wives have been beaten in this place, Pete?
这个地方有多少个男人打过他的媳妇 Pete
This has never been a good thing.
家暴从来就不是什么好事儿
So you are Pete's father.
所以你是Pete他爸
Oh, my God.
让我缓一下
Yeah, now I just got that, too.
我也刚反应过来
Boy, did you fuck things up, Horace.
瞧瞧你弄的这个烂摊子 Horace
You see what a mess you made by not stepping up?
这就是你不站出来的结果
You're supposed to be the fucking boss.
你本应该是这个地方的老板
I don't-I don't care.
我 我才不在乎呢
You should be defending this place, you, not me, I'm old.
你应该为这个酒吧辩护 而不是我 我都老了
I don't care.
随便吧
I'm not the new Horace, okay?
我才不是什么新一代Horace呢
I'm not-I'm not the boss, I'm not my dad.
我不是什么老板 我也不是我爸
You're a loser. Okay, fine.
你就是个废物 行 是
I'm a loser, if that's what you want.
我就是个废物 你满意了
And fuck you, by the way, from before.
还有 操♥你♥妈♥ 还你的
What?
什么
You said-earlier, you said fuck you to me,
你之前对我说操♥我♥妈
so fuck you, too.
所以 操♥你♥妈♥
Oh, well, fuck you.
哦 好吧 再操回你妈
Fuck you.
呵呵 操♥你♥妈♥
Stop it. Just stop it!
别说了 都别说了
Oh, oh, here goes this again.
瞧瞧他又犯病了
All of you just stop.
你们全都闭嘴
He's talking to invisible monsters.
他在跟不存在的怪兽说话呢
No, I'm talking to you.
我在跟你说话呢
And you and you.
和你 还有你
Sylvia, have some respect, this is your family.
Sylvia 放尊重一点 这些好歹是你的家人啊
You don't bring in a lawyer to break up your family.
你怎么能带个律师来拆散这个家呢
And Horace,
还有你 Horace
do you think you have no responsibility to everyone?
你觉得你可以不对任何人负责任
Never mind what kind of Horace you are,
先不说你算是什么样的Horace
what kind of man are you, huh?
你这算什么人啊
And Uncle Pete, or whatever you are to me,
还有Pete叔叔 还是爹啊什么的
you want to blame us?
你想怪我们
You want to tell your fucking story?
你还想讲什么他妈家庭故事
You want to pour our whiskey to this stranger
你想给这个陌生人威士忌
and tell him the 100-year story
然后给他讲这个老掉牙的故事
of Horace and Petes and how they were all saints?
还把所有Horace和Pete都说成是大圣人
Just an unbroken chain of fucking saints,
整个族谱里都他妈是大圣人
Horace after Horace, Peter after Pete,
一个Horace接一个 一个Pete接一个
not an asshole in the bunch, and how this place thrived
没有一个是混♥蛋♥ 还说这个地方曾经多么繁荣昌盛
until this Horace and Pete.
直到我们俩这代
Sounds right to me. Yeah, tell yourself another story.
听着挺对的 故事根本就不是这样的
Yeah, we're probably the worst Horace and Pete yet.
是 我们可能是混的最差的一代
I'm incompetent and he's unwilling,
我没本事 他没意愿
but whose fault is that, huh?
但这都是谁的错呢
How did this place survive for 100 years?
这个地方之所以能开一百年
A family business, how did it survive?
这个家族企业之所以生存的原因
Because all the Horace and Petes before you
那就是因为你们这代Horace和Pete之前
were good fathers,
都是好父亲
that's why.
这就是原因
Because they kept the family together.
因为他们把家庭凝聚在一起
Yes, they beat their wives and they raised their sons right.
他们是打老婆 但他们也成功养育了自己的儿子
What kind of fathers were you two?
你们俩算什么爹
You, the Pete and the Horace before us, their dad,
你 你们两个Horace和Pete 他们的父亲
who until a minute ago, I thought he was my dad.
直到刚才我还以为Horace是我爸
Yeah, you two were lucky.
你们两个实在太幸运了
You fucking lived somewhere else.
你们能他妈住到别的地方去
I had to stay here
我只能在这
and watch that guy love nobody but himself.
看着那个混♥蛋♥疯狂的自恋
Three wives, he loved none of them.
三个媳妇啊 他一个都不爱
And you, Pete, what kind of a father were you?
还有 Pete 你算是什么父亲
Look at me, Pete!
看着我 Pete
Family law?
还家法
What kind of a family man are you?
你还好意思说自己有家
None of us has a claim to this fucking place.
我们谁都没权要这个地方
And I'll tell you something else.
还有 我跟你说
Yeah, I am fucking crazy and you think that's funny.
我他妈有神经病你还觉得好笑
Let me tell you this right now.
我今天就把话撂这了
If you ever talk to Sylvia the way you did today,
如果你再敢跟Slyvia这么说话
ever again, I'll be the crazy guy who tore your fucking head off.
哪怕一次 我他妈就发疯 直接把你脑袋撕下来
You took the last Probitor, huh?
你把最后一颗药吃了
Yeah, while I was upstairs.
刚才在楼上吃的
This bar belongs to Horace and Pete.
这个酒吧是Horace和Pete的
Marsha gets a cut,
Marsha有一份
because she was Horace VII's final love,
因为她是Horace七世的最后一位爱人
and I get mine.
然后我拿我那份
And you two can give your sister whatever she wants,
然后你俩可以给你们妹妹她想要的
or whatever you want to give her because she has no rights here.
或者你们想给她的任何东西 因为她没有权利争这个酒吧
Okay, none of that will stand up in court, so.
你说的这些在法庭上都是无效的
Well, this has been a real pleasure.
很高兴见到你们
None of it will stand.
都会是无效的
Let's go, Sylvia.
咱们走 Sylvia
Marsha, as long as I'm alive, you're okay here.
Marsha 只要我还活着 你就没事儿
Thank you, Pete.
谢谢你 Pete
You got closing?
你来关门
I got it. Okay.
我来 行
Good night, Marsha.
晚安 Marsha
Good night, Sylvia.
晚安 Sylvia
I love you, honey. Love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Horace?
Horace
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Are you okay? Yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Ugh, what a day.
这一天过的
I went to the farmer's market
我去了蔬菜直销市场
and got some of those purple green beans.
买♥♥了一些紫的青豆
Mm, you remember them?
你还记得吗
Yeah.
嗯
You know, it's so weird, there's just this one guy
你知道吗 我觉得好奇怪的 那里有个哥们
and that's all he sells.
他只买♥♥这一种东西
You have to come with me to the farmer's market, Horace,
你有空得跟我去一趟这个市场 Horace
it is so sweet.
非常有意思
These people are farmers
这些卖♥♥家都是农民
and they come to Brooklyn to sell their wares.
他们特意到布鲁克林来卖♥♥他们的作物
And their eyes are all squinty
他们都有那种特有的斜眼儿
from spending their whole lives in the sun
就因为种地的时候大太阳一直晒着他们
and-and they have the soil on their hands and--
他们手上还有没弄干净的土
and they just bring the country to the city with them
他们就这样直接带着这种村味儿进城了
and they have this-I don't know,
而且他们都有一种 我说不好
this relaxed look on their face, you know?
就是脸上都有那种闲适的神情 你懂吗
And it just makes you realize that we all just worry,
那种神情让你明白我们其实都在瞎操心
and we don't have to,
其实我们根本就不用担心
'cause if you wanted to plant a seed in the ground
因为如果你就想种地
and just eat what grows, then you could, you know?
然后吃自己的作物为生 那完全没问题 你懂吗
And this one guy with the purple green beans--
还有这个卖♥♥紫色青豆的人
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表