剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
What time is it?
几点了
Um, I'm gonna say, we got noon right now? 12:30
中午吧 十二点半左右
What is this?
这是什么玩意儿
What? This.
啥 就这个
Why is this like this?
为什么是这个样子
Uh, I'm not sure.
你在说什么
Well, you closed last night, so...
昨天是你打的烊 所以
Yeah, um... I don't know, who cares?
这个啊 我也不知道 无所谓
I'll clean it up.
我过一会收拾
I just don't-I don't know why
我就是搞不懂你为什么
you left a big pile of rags right there.
留了一大堆抹布在这
Uh, I had to close, and yeah,
昨晚要打烊 然后
so there's a pile of rags that I left,
嗯 我把这堆抹布忘了
and I'll clean it up before we open.
开门之前我就收拾干净
How's this a mystery?
有什么可好奇的
Pete, the place is always perfect every time you close,
Pete 每次你打烊吧台都一尘不染
so I thought you must have a reason.
所以 我觉得你肯定有个理由
So, I didn't. Okay.
所以 我没有 好吧
I must've just gotten tired last night and I didn't finish.
我肯定是昨晚累了 就没收拾完
Okay, Pete, you know, I don't really care.
好吧 Pete 我不在乎
I'm not-it's not like I'm judging you.
我又不是在怪你
Well, you are.
你就是在怪我
You know, I'm actually saying it's because
我的意思是
you're so good at your job, that's why I'm saying--
你每次都收拾得很干净 所以我才纳闷
Well, you know, it's like-it's like a pyramid of rags,
你懂吗 这玩意儿就像个抹布金字塔
it's like you decided to put a pyramid of rags here.
像是你故意在这搭了一个抹布金字塔
And you're really good at closing, that's why--
然后你每次打烊都很干净 所以我才
You know, you understand, that's like a compliment. I'm saying,
其实是在夸你 我的意思是
you're so good, why is that like that?
每次都很干净 为什么这次是这样
That's all.
没别的意思
Okay, I would rather you say
我宁愿你直接说
that I just fucked up, all right,
我搞砸了 懂吗
and that I didn't do my job well
直接说我没收拾好
than to infer that I would do something like this that-for a reason.
而不是推断我这么干是故意的
I don't like what that infers.
我不喜欢你的潜台词
Okay.
好吧
Well, uh, you did a shitty job of closing last night.
那好 呃 昨晚你打烊简直乱成一坨屎
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢你
You want coffee?
你要咖啡吗
Yeah.
嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, this is good. Why is this good?
这个挺好喝的 怎么突然变好喝了
I ordered some beans from the computer.
我从电脑上买♥♥了点咖啡豆
Yeah, I like it.
我挺喜欢的
What time is it?
几点了
It's like getting close to 1:00.
差不多快一点了
Hey, it's Dad. Can you please call me back?
嘿 是你老爸 能回我电♥话♥吗
Just trying to reach you. Okay, thanks.
只是想跟你说两句 谢了
What time are they coming today?
他们今天几点来
I don't know, around 5:00, I think.
五点左右吧 我记得
Fuck. I know.
操 我懂
Horace?
Horace
Hi.
在楼下
Oh. Hey.
噢 嘿
I didn't know where you went.
我不知道你去哪了
I got out of the shower and you were just--
我洗完澡出来 你就
You were just gone and--
你就不在了
I was all around the apartment calling your name,
我到处叫你名字
but you just vanished.
都不见你人影
Well, I was down here, I was-I was opening up.
嗯 我在楼下 准备开门营业
Yeah. Hi Pete, good morning.
嗯 嗨 Pete 早上好
Hi, Rachel, good morning.
嗨 Rachel 早上好
Come here. Okay.
过来 嗯
Hi. Hi.
你好啊 你好
Okay, bye.
好了 拜
Okay. I will see you later tonight.
好 晚上见
Okay. Bye.
好 拜
Should I open you up?
要我把门打开吗
Yeah, just go ahead and leave it open,
嗯 开吧 不用关
we're open, so open it.
我们营业了 门开着就行
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bye.
拜
Thanks.
谢了
It's one o'clock.
一点了
This is Headline News Update.
这里是<头条新闻快递>
Hey, man. Can I get a coffee, black?
嘿 来杯黑咖啡
Here's our top stories that we're looking at for today.
我们今天关注的新闻是
Candidates are gearing up for the nation's first primaries
候选人们都在积极准备
and the caucus tomorrow night in Iowa.
明晚在爱荷华州举♥行♥的初选
Donald Trump still leading the polls ahead of Ted Cruz. Thanks.
民调显示Donald Trump仍然领先于Ted Cruz 谢谢
At a rally today in Des Moines,
在得梅因市的一个集♥会♥上
Trump's supporters said that he is the man...
Trump支持者表示他是总统的最佳人选
Trump, Jesus. What?
Trump 我的天 啥
Wait, why not Trump?
等等 Trump为什么不行
'Cause he's a... jerk.
因为他是个 混♥蛋♥
Drops out of the debates, and I don't know,
不参加辩论 怎么说呢
I think he'd ruin this country.
我觉得他毁了美国
Okay. So? Why not that?
嗯 所以呢 为什么不行
Like, what's so fucking great about this country?
美国有什么好的
Listen, man, if we vote for him,
如果他当选了
that just means we want to go down,
就说明我们不想混了
so let us go down.
那就不混了呗
Yeah, I guess.
嗯 也对
Hi, Marsha.
嗨 Marsha
Hey, Pete.
嘿 Pete
Yeah, listen, nothing lasts forever, man, you know?
嘿 天下没有不散的筵席
That's just how a democracy declines, right?
民♥主♥就是这么崩溃的 对吧
The populace degenerates
民众堕落
until they elect a guy like that and he just ruins what's left.
选个他这样的 然后被他毁个精光
I mean, we used to be great.
我们过去是很好
We used to be-have a great work force.
有好的劳动力
We used to be educated.
教育程度高
We used to pretend to be moral, right?
至少假装我们很有道德 对吧
Now everything's made in China by fucking babies.
现在所有东西都是中国婴儿制♥造♥
Everybody's stupid on purpose
大家都装傻
and nobody gives a shit about anything except consumer pleasures,
除了满足消费欲望什么都不关心
so why not Trump?
所以Trump为什么不行
Let's just get this shit over with.
早死早超生
That should be his slogan.
这应该成为他的竞选标语
"Trump, let's get this shit over with."
"Trump 早 死 早 超 生"
Hi, honey, um, I keep going to voicemail when I call you
嗨 亲爱的 我每次打你电♥话♥都转进语♥音♥信箱
and then you keep texting me,
你一直给我发短♥信♥
and I really don't want to text with you,
我真的不想用短♥信♥说
so can you please not text and-and pick up the phone, okay?
所以你能不发短♥信♥ 接个电♥话♥吗 好不好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Jesus Christ.
我的天
Hey, Nick.
嘿 Nick
Hey, who do you got for the Super Bowl?
嘿 超级碗你支持谁
I don't know,
搞不清
I don't have a dog in the fight this year, you know?
我支持的球队没进决赛
So I guess it comes down to quarterbacks this year for me.
估计多半看四分卫吧
Kinda old school, versus new.
有点新老对抗的意思
I like Peyton Manning,
我喜欢佩顿曼宁
that's what a quarterback is supposed to look like,
四分卫就应该像他那样
you know, like a-like a senator
像个50年代
with a busted nose from the '50s.
被打断过鼻梁的参议员
Not a-I'm not a big Cam Newton fan.
我不太喜欢凯姆牛顿
Oh, Jesus.
噢 老天
Cam Newton, that fucking guy makes me nuts.
我简直受不了凯姆牛顿那个逼人
I mean, that--
他那张脸
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表