剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Horace
Horace
Horace. Whwhat the hell?
Horace 我了个去
Hey. Horace, good morning.
嘿 Horace 早上好
Marsha, what are you doing here?
Marsha 你在干嘛
I want to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
Marsha, you can't just come into my bedroom.
Marsha 你不能就这么闯进我的卧室
Yes, I can.
我可以
This used to be my bed, you know.
这以前是我的床
Me and your father's.
我和你♥爸♥的
I guess it was your mother's bedroom, too, huh?
我猜同时也是你♥妈♥的♥卧室 对吧
You sleep in your panties just like your dad.
你跟你♥爸♥一样 只穿内♥裤♥睡觉
Marsha, this is really weird.
Marsha 这样真的尴尬
Can you please go out into the living room and I'll...
能不能请你到客厅去 我可以
How old are you now?
你今年多大了
Oh.
哦
How old are you?
你呢
Marsha, I need-- I need to get dressed, so...
Marsha 我得 得穿上衣服
Go ahead.
穿吧
Morning. Hey.
早上好 好
Brought your coffee up.
给你拿了咖啡
Thank you.
谢了
You're up early. Yeah.
你起早了 对啊
Trying to get up earlier.
想试试早起
I started thinking that...
我在想
you know, I'm getting older, not gonna live forever.
我老了 没法永远活着
In fact, I'm getting, you know, deep into the second half here.
讲真 我已经进入人生下半场的后期了
And I was thinking that, you know, how, like,
我想到
in the first part of my life, I slept a lot.
在我人生的上半场里 我睡得太多了
I mean, when I was in the hospital, that's all I did.
我在医院的时候 整天就是睡觉
So I was thinking that, uh,
所以我就想
you know, life experienced is life lived.
人生经历是活着的时候体验的
And so if I get up earlier, right, from now on,
如果我从现在开始 起的越早
and I sleep less, then I'm making, you know,
睡得越少 那我就能
the second half of my life longer than the first.
让我的下半场比上半场更长
Yeah, that makes sense.
嗯 有道理
I'm kind of doing the opposite.
我跟你差不多完全相反
I'm trying to sleep more and wrap it up.
我想再睡得久一些 把这辈子活完了事儿
You see, except, I don't know when I'm gonna die, right?
要不是 我不知道我什么时候死
So if I get hit by a truck today,
那如果我今天被一辆卡车撞了
then the halfway point was like 26 years ago.
那中间点就是26年前
Pete, you're not gonna get hit by a truck.
Pete 你不会被卡车撞的
How do you know? 'Cause you don't leave this building.
你怎么知道 因为你不出门
If a truck was gonna hit you,
如果卡车要撞你
it'd have to come in the front door.
它得先进门
Well, that's true.
你说得对
Still, there's plenty of ways for a guy to die.
但还是有很多方法能把人弄死
Sure.
那是
And then after that, that's it, once that happens, right?
那在此之后 一旦死了
I mean, I don't think there's anything after.
就什么都没了
Do you?
你觉得呢
Hey, man, I just-- I just woke up.
呃 我才 才刚起床
Hey, the beer guy is coming today. Fuck.
卖♥♥啤酒的今天要来 干
Well, you gotta talk to him about prices.
你得跟他谈谈价格
Yeah, I know.
我知道
He drove Budweiser up five bucks a barrel.
他把每桶百威的价提了五块
Yeah, no, I got it, I got it. Just tell him maybe
知道了知道了 告诉他
All right, you know, Pete, get the fuck off my back, please.
够了 Pete 求你别他妈烦我了
Okay, okay, Grumpy Gus.
好吧 真爱生气
Jesus. Sorry.
不让说了 对不起
Whatever. I'm sorry.
无所谓 对 不 起
You know, there's a bad pattern here where you treat me like shit
这种相处模式很糟糕 你先对我那么差
and then you say you're sorry, rinse, lather, repeat.
再道歉 周而复返
I'm kind of sick of it.
我很不爽
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
So what do you think happens after you die?
那你觉得你死之后会怎么样
I don't know.
不知道
If you're good, you go to some place
如果你是个好人 你就会去一个
where you get to drink lemonade out of a giant pussy.
能从巨逼里喝柠檬水的地方
Hey, what-- Why do you say things like that?
这什么 你说这个干嘛
Jeez Louise.
我天
That's you asked me what happens after you die.
是你问我死之后的事的
That's if you're good.
那是你是个好人的前提下
Wow.
哇
Well, I dated this girl,
我有过这么个女朋友
it was back in junior year,
还是在大三
I mean, before all the shit hit the fan.
在所有事情搞砸之前
I don't know if you met her-- Vanessa.
不知道你见过她没有 Vanessa
Black girl. Yeah.
黑人姑娘 对
Yeah. She was super cool.
见过 她超酷的
Anyway, she said that her daddy told her that when she dies,
总之 她说她爸爸告诉她 在她死之后
if she's been bad in her life,
如果她这辈子做了坏事
after she dies, she's gonna go to wherever he is,
她死后就会去到他所在的地方
and he's gonna beat her ass forever and ever.
然后他会揍她揍到地老天荒
That's...
这个
What-what religion is that?
是哪种宗教
I think they were Baptists.
我想是浸信会
I wonder if that's where I'm gonna go.
我在思考我以后是不是也会去那里
Well, you're not gonna go to the other place with the...
反正你是去不了那个
With the... ...lemonade.
有柠檬水的地方了
Wow, look at these poor fucks.
看看这群倒霉鬼
What? The refugees.
什么 难民
Oh, fuck, that mess.
干 那群动♥乱♥分子
They'd rather drown than stay in their own country.
他们宁可淹死或者被海盗杀死
Or they get killed by pirates.
也不想呆在自己国内
The whole world is going back in time, you know.
世界在倒♥退♥
Yeah.
对
Well, also, now that Europe let these people in their country,
而且 现在欧洲把他们放进来了
it turns out they rape.
结果他们还去强♥奸♥
A bunch of raping refugees, apparently.
显然是一群难民强♥奸♥犯
Well, it's not like they all rape.
他们也不全都是
I mean...
我是说
I mean, it's wrong that it happens,
这种事情发生了 是不对的
but you can't say every one of those people is raping.
但你不能说他们之中每个人都强♥奸♥别人
I mean, if everybody was raping,
如果人人都去强♥奸♥
there'd be no one to be raped.
那就没人被强♥奸♥了
I want to take some of those sentences back.
我想收回刚说的一些话
The weird part with these refugees is
这些难民之中古怪的一点是
they're fleeing to Germany, you know?
他们逃到了德国
And then they get there and
他们被集中起来
they get put in a camp, like, a German camp.
住进一个营地 一个德国营地
Yeah, yeah, that's like before. Yeah, what if, uh,
对 就像过去一样 如果
what if Germany just starts exterminating them out of, like, habit?
如果德国人出于习惯 开始消灭他们呢
They're like, guys, we're so sorry, like, we just thought
他们就 对不住大家 我们以为
this is how camps are done.
营地就是干这个的
You know, don't talk about that. Why?
别说了 为什么
You don't know-- you don't really know what happened.
你不知道 不知道到底是怎么回事
You weren't there. I know a guy who was there.
你不在现场 我认识一个当事人
He liberated one of the camps. Yeah?
他解放了一个集中营 是吗
He's walking into the camp with his platoon
他跟他的排一起走进集中营
and they see all these people starving and dying, you know?
看着那些人忍♥饥挨饿 奄奄一息
And the whole platoon starts crying,
全排人都开始哭
only he can't cry.
只有他没有
He's not crying 'cause he's, you know, he's stunned.
他没哭是因为 他震惊了
He can't get a tear out.
他一滴眼泪都流不出来
And everybody's, you know, crying their eyes out
而所有人 都在痛哭流涕
and the camp prisoners
集中营的俘虏们
are all just looking at these people crying
都看着这群哭泣的人们
and he still can't cry.
他还是哭不出来
So he feels, like, self-conscious and guilty, you know?
他自觉有愧
So he starts trying to think about things,
开始试图想一些事情
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表