剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
120fuckingmillion dollars to a wrestler, right? Yes.
把他妈的一亿两千万给一个摔跤手吗 是的
So he can fuck his friend's wife and her husband can film it
这样他就可以上他朋友的老婆 然后她老公可以拍下来
and they gotta be able to do that in privacy, really?
他们可以私下做这个吗 当真吗
Yes. For fuck's sake.
是的 去他妈的
Of course. That's the
当然 这种人
The world has to give $120 million,
这个世界要把一亿两千万
that kind of resource to that fucking pig?
把那样一笔资源给那个死猪头吗
Really? Oh, yeah, no, no, it's not a woman's thing, okay?
真的吗 哦 哦 不是这样的 不关女人的事 懂吗
It's about privacy. This is not about privacy!
这是隐私问题 这不是隐私问题
It's about giving $120 million to a man in yellow panties
这是关于把一亿两千万给一个穿黄内♥裤♥的男人
so he can fuck his friend's wife!
所以他能上了他朋友的老婆
That's what's happening!
情况就是这样
Well, and what about the woman who was in the tape?
那录像里的女人呢
What about her?
她怎么办
Shouldn't she at least get $100 million, too?
她是不是也至少该得到一亿
No, that's true. This is true. This is true.
对 确实 真是这样 真的
I mean, this is, like,
这大概
the highest payout in sex tape history, right?
是有史以来性♥爱♥录像的最高赔偿
And she's the one who actually got fucked, so...
而她是那个真的被♥操♥了的人
She got to get fucked by the Hulkster,
她被Hulkster上了
which was her lifelong dream!
那是她一生的梦想
Wow, that sucks. Really.
哇噢 那真的很恶心 真的
The world has to award that
这个世界要奖励
kind of money to that fucking guy, really?
那么一笔钱给那么个人♥渣♥ 真的吗
That guy?
那样一个人
It's not Come on.
这不是 拜托
I can't even.
我甚至都不能
It's not just his rights, it's your rights, too.
那不仅仅是他的权利 也是你们的权利
This affects everyone.
这影响每个人
It's a good thing.
这是个好事
This is the end of these scumbag blogs destroying people's lives.
这些嚣张的博主毁掉别人生活的状况结束了
How could you be against this?
你怎么能反对这个呢
You know, I feel bad for black people, because...
我为黑人们伤心 因为
This is not about them, but somehow,
这不关他们的事 但不知怎么
they got dragged into this shit, too.
他们也被牵扯进这破烂事里
Well, 'cause he was mad his daughter's dating a black guy.
因为他的女儿在和黑人约会 他非常生气
Right. I feel bad for that, too,
对 我也为这件事伤心
because he was really a hero to everyone, you know?
因为他真的是所有人的英雄 懂吗
Black kids love him
黑人小孩爱他
As much as I loved him, so did black kids,
就跟我爱他一样 黑人小孩们也是
and then you get to be an adult and you have that shattered,
等你长大了 你的梦想被击碎了
that dream that, you know, that your hero likes you
那个梦想 那个你的英雄喜欢你
and lets you fuck his daughter?
然后让你上他女儿的梦想
That's just shitty.
那简直糟透了
But that still doesn't excuse Nick Denton, okay?
但这些也并不能为Nick Denton开脱 懂吗
And by the way, where else are you supposed to say the N-word
顺便提一句 你还能在哪说那个N开头的词
if not at home after banging your friend's wife?
如果不是在家上了你朋友的老婆之后
I don't know where he is!
我不知道他在哪
Leon.
Leon
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
Okay?
明白吗
Pete's my brother.
Pete是我哥哥
He's my brother, Sylvie.
他是我哥哥 Sylvie
He's not my cousin, he's my brother!
他不是我堂哥 他是我亲哥哥
And he's missing.
他现在失踪了
And I don't know what's wrong with him
我不知道他怎么了
and I don't know where he is!
我也不知道他在哪
Hey, Horace, uh, where's Pete?
嘿 Horace 呃 Pete在哪
Oh! Fuck! Oh, fuck! Horace!
噢 天哪 去你♥妈♥的♥ Horace
All right, whoa! Jesus Christ, whoa!
好吧 啊 天哪 啊
Hey, man! Take it down a notch!
嘿 伙计 冷静一点
Shut your fucking mouth!
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
I'm just trying to break the tension, dude.
我只是想调节一下紧张气氛 老兄
God damn, this family's aggressive.
天啊 这家人真暴躁
Fuck.
操
Boy, that was fucking quick. What the hell's that?
真♥他♥妈♥快 什么啊
Hey, what's going on in here?
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey, hi, Ricky. Hi, Sylvia.
嗨 Ricky 嗨 Sylvia
Where's Pete?
Pete去哪了
Oh, don't ask that, they punch you in the face here.
别问啊 他们会一拳打你脸上
Shut up, Kurt! Fuck you, man.
闭嘴 Kurt 操♥你♥妈♥的
Hey, what the-Hey, hey, what is going on in here?
嘿 嘿 发生什么事了
It's lively in here.
真热闹
So what happened? Did-What--
究竟发生什么了
Did somebody call you guys?
有人报♥警♥吗
No.
没有
We just...
我们只是
Oh.
噢
Hi, there.
嗨
Oh, shit, you're the mayor!
噢见鬼 你是市长啊
I-Excuse me-You're the fucking mayor!
原谅我 你♥他♥妈♥是市长啊
That's how my constituents know me, yeah.
是的 我的选民是这样叫我的
The fucking mayor.
他妈的市长
What's your name? Kurt.
你叫什么名字 Kurt
Good to meet you, Kurt.
很高兴见到你 Kurt
How's it going?
最近怎么样
Yeah, you're big as shit.
哇 你个儿真高
Yeah, hey, Horace, um,
嘿 Horace
Pete asked me to bring the mayor in to see the place.
Pete叫我带市长来看看这地方
We were in the neighborhood.
我们刚好在附近
Hey, can I ask you a question? Yeah, sure.
嘿 能问你个问题吗 行啊
Is it true that the NYPD
纽约警♥察♥人数
is as large as the standing army of France?
是不是跟法国现役部队一样多
No, that's not true. Mr. Mayor
不 那不是真的 市长先生
That's good, because, I was gonna say, how do you justify that?
挺好的 因为我本来是想问你要怎么解释
Maintaining a national army against your own citizens?
养一个国家那么多军队来对付自己的人♥民♥
Your premise is wrong.
你这前提是不对的
We don't have an army, we have a--
我们没有军队 我们有
Mr. Mayor, Mr. Mayor. How you doing?
市长先生 市长先生 你好啊
May I ask you a question? Sure, man.
我能问你个问题吗 当然可以
What time is it? What time is it?
现在几点 现在几点
It's, like, 3:00. Something like that.
好像下午三点吧 差不多
May I quote you on that?
我可以引用这句话吗
Wait, so you're saying if France invaded tomorrow, okay?
等等 你是说如果法国明天入侵
Your NYPD
你的纽约警♥察♥局
Wait, wait. It's your NYPD.
等等 是你的纽约警♥察♥局
It's all our NYPD. Yeah, whatever, man.
我们全部人的警♥察♥局 怎样都行
You're telling me France would kick the NYPD--
你是说法国会打败纽约警♥察♥局
Hey, fuck that!
嘿 操你丫的
Hey, hey, pull your ears in, Dom. Calm down, calm down.
嘿 嘿 不要瞎说 Dom 冷静 冷静
We don't have a problem with France, it's okay.
我们跟法国没有矛盾 不会有事的
Where's Pete?
Pete在哪里
Pete is-Pete is missing.
Pete他 他失踪了
Missing? For how long?
失踪 多久了
About a week. He went off his meds.
一个星期吧 他停药了
Oh, man. Just disappeared.
噢 糟了 突然消失了
Why didn't you guys tell me?
你们怎么不告诉我
Well, We didn't know you guys were close.
我们不知道你俩儿关系好
All right, uh, let me help you try and find him.
好吧 我帮你们试着找找他
I'll get some guys working on it.
我派一些人去
All right.
好吧
So Ricky, what the hell's going on here?
Ricky 这是什么情况
Okay, well...
好吧 是这样的
Pete apparently was applying for landmark status for this place.
Pete在申请把酒馆列为地标建筑
He was? He never said anything about that.
他有吗 他从来没提过啊
It's 'cause he thinks you're trying to close the place down.
那是因为他觉得你要关了这里
Yeah, so he asked me to bring the mayor in.
是啊 所以他请我带市长过来
So this is the famous Horace & Pete's.
所以这就是著名的Horace和Pete酒馆了
What a great place, a real Brooklyn landmark.
多好的地方啊 布鲁克林真正的地标
Mr. Mayor, meet Horace.
市长先生 来认识一下Horace
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表