剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
includes the bailout of the municipal government of New York.
包括救助纽约市政♥府♥
He said it, Jimmy!
他就是说了 Jimmy
Okay. He said it!
好 他真的说了
All right, all right, Jimmy,
好了好了 Jimmy
why don't you change the subject, huh?
咱们换个话题行不
What else is in the news?
还有什么别的新闻
Well, Namath going to the Rams. I mean
Namath要加入公羊队了
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
Well, I for one, don't like it.
嗯 我对这事不看好
Anyone care to weigh in?
谁有其他看法
Joe Namath has a great tush.
Joe Namath的翘臀超性感
Great tush? Great.
翘臀 超性感
'Cause you're a fucking fag.
因为你是个死基佬
No, I'm not a fag, I just appreciate a great tush when I see one.
不 我不是基佬 我只是欣赏翘臀而已
No offense, Mike, but you are a fag.
没别的意思 Mike 可你就是个基佬
You're a fag.
你就承认吧
No I am not a fag, you're a fag.
不 我不是 你才是基佬呢
Hey, I'm not I'm not a fag.
嘿 我不是基佬
Oh, yeah? Prove it.
噢 是吗 证明一下啊
All right, all right, all right. All right, he said it 'cause
好了 好了 好了 他这么说是因为
What? He said it 'cause you said it.
什么 他这么说是因为你先说他的
He said it 'cause you said it. But I'm not a fag.
他这么说只是因为你先说的他 但我不是基佬啊
Yeah, no, we know you're not a fag.
对 没错 我们知道你不是基佬
Right, you said it, 'cause you retaliated.
对 你这么说 是因为你要说回去
Yeah, I said it 'cause you said I was
对 我这么说是因为你侮辱我在先
Right? Yes.
对不对 没错
All right, it's okay, Pete.
好了 别生气了 Pete
Watch your mouth. It's okay.
你说话给我注意点 没事了
You watch my mouth.
你才给我注意点
What? Nothing.
啥 我什么也没说
Okay, okay. All right, Mike.
好了 好了 Mike
Mike, let me get-- Let me buy you a beer.
Mike 我来 我请你喝杯啤酒
It's okay, Pete.
没事儿的 Pete
I can't come, Abb.
我去不了了 Abb
He won't he won't let me leave here.
他不让我离开这儿
I can't just leave.
我不能一走了之
He doesn't let me do anything.
他什么都不让我做
Yeah, well, it's-That's easy for you to say, Abby, all right?
你不要站着说话不腰疼 好嘛 Abby
I will come and see you tomorrow.
我明天再去看你
And we'll talk about it, okay?
到时候再聊 好吗
Wha-Why? Because Yeah, because he's my husband.
什么为什么 对 因为他是我丈夫
That is my fault and I can't do anything about that.
我选错人了 我改变不了这个事实
No, do not come here, I'm telling you,
不 你千万别来 我跟你说
that's gonna make things worse.
那会让事情更糟
Yeah, I know, I know. I know, I know.
好 我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道
I-I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know
我不知道
I don't know what to do, I can't do this anymore.
我真没办法了 我实在是受不了了
I just want to die every day.
我每天都想死
I can't.
我不能
No, do not I can't, I can't, Abby.
不 不要 我真的不能 Abby
Don't do that. I'm telling you, don't come here.
你别那样 真的 别来这儿
Just tell me that
就告诉我
That you love me and that it's gonna be okay.
你爱我 并且一切都会好起来的
I know, but just say it anyway, will you, honey, please?
我知道 但是你就这么说吧 好吗 亲爱的 求你了
I'm dying over here, I need you.
我简直生不如死 我需要你安慰
I don't need you like that.
我不要你教育我
Why can't I? Why can't I?
为什么我不能 为什么不能
I'm the one getting my ass kicked over here, it's not you.
我才是在这受折磨的那个 不是你
Horace.
Horace
Yeah, I have children here, you don't know what that's like.
对 我这还有孩子 你不懂这是什么情况
Yeah, but I'm not gonna do that.
对 但是我不打算那样做
What are you, crazy?
你疯了吗
Yeah.
嗯
No, I can't do that.
不 我真的不能那样做
Come here.
过来
Go downstairs, get mama a pack of cigarettes.
去楼下 给妈妈买♥♥包烟
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
对 我知道 我知道
I know, Abby.
我知道了 Abby
Oh, okay.
噢 好了
Well, Little Horace, when he was about six,
小Horace 那时候大概六岁
he was in the little league and I coached his team, right?
他在少年棒球队里 我是他们队的教练
And so he played right field,
他是右外野手
so right away, you know how good he is, right?
所以你马上就看得出他有多厉害 是吧
I mean, how many kids that age could hit it out to right field?
那个年纪的小孩儿有谁能把球打到右外野
So he'd be out there, you know, picking his nose and staring off,
他就站在那 扣扣鼻屎发发呆
and then one day,
有一天
he comes running up to me in the middle of the game,
他比赛中途冲我跑过来
up to the bench, he says,
到长椅跟前 他说
Uncle Pete, Uncle Pete,
Pete叔叔 Pete 叔叔
I gotta make a pee pee!
我要尿尿
I said, get the fuck back out on the field!
我说 你♥他♥妈♥给我滚回场上去
What's the matter with you?
你搞什么鬼
He said, time out, Uncle Pete, I gotta make a pee pee!
他说 暂停 Pete叔叔 我要尿尿
I said, I don't care if you gotta make a doo-doo.
我说 就算你要拉粑粑我也不管
You don't stop in the middle of the game.
你不能比赛比到一半就这么停下来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What is this, girls' softball?
这是什么 女子垒球吗
And then he's crying like, wahh...
然后他就开始哭 哇哇的
All right, all right, I had to call a time-out.
好吧 我只能叫暂停
So I say to the ump, time out.
所以我跟裁判说 暂停
And then I go over to Horace, I said, okay, all right, come here.
然后我走向Horace 我说 成吧 你过来
Here, come here.
过来
I said, all right, Horace.
我说 好吧 Horace
I called a time out so you can go take a leak, all right?
我叫暂停了 你可以去撒尿了 好吗
I mean, what am I gonna do?
我是说 我还能怎么办
He's my nephew and he's crying, right?
他是我侄子 这还嗷嗷哭着呢 对吧
So I said, okay, honey, go to the toilet,
于是我说 好吧亲爱的 去上厕所吧
I'll put Ralphie in right field, all right?
我会让Ralphie上场 行吗
So you can go take a pee pee.
所以你就能去尿尿了
And he's crying, just standing there.
而他还在哭 就那么站在那里
I said, what's the matter with you?
我说 你到底什么毛病
I thought you had to go make a pee pee?
你不是说你要去尿尿吗
Now go make a pee pee!
现在去尿啊
And he says...
他说
Uncle Pete, Uncle Pete, it's too late!
Pete叔叔 Pete叔叔 来不及了
I look and he's got piss all over his pants!
我看了一眼 发现他裤子全都尿湿了
His pants are covered in piss!
他的裤子上都是尿
Remember that, Horace?
记得吗 Horace
Remember when you peed your pants in little league?
你记得你在少年联盟里尿了自己一身吗
Where you going?
你要去哪
Oh, come on, you little crybaby!
噢 别来这套 爱哭小宝宝
Don't cry, little Horace.
别哭了 小Horace
He's all right. He's all right, Pa.
他没事 他没事的 爸
Hey, Horace, didn't your other boy play baseball, too?
嘿 Horace 你另一个儿子不也在打棒球吗
Yeah. Yeah, Little Pete's good.
是啊 小Pete打得挺不错的
Yeah. He's on a team, he's great.
他在队里打球 打得很棒
Shortstop, and he can hit it.
打游击手的位置 而且打得很准
Fantastic.
棒极了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
哎 哎 哎 哎
Where you been?
你去哪了
Where you been?
你去哪里了
Heaven.
天堂
Tell me where you been. What, are you fucking wearing lipstick?
告诉我你去哪儿了 你♥他♥妈♥抹口红干什么
When'd you start wearing lipstick?
你什么时候开始抹起口红来了
Where you been?
你去哪了
Tell me where you been and don't lie.
告诉我你去哪儿了你最好别撒谎
Don't tell me you been at Tina's,
别告诉我你去Tina家了
'cause your mother already colluded on that lie and I'm not buying it.
因为你妈已经跟你串通好口信儿了 我才不信
I don't have to lie to you, I don't have to tell you anything.
我不需要跟你撒谎 我根本不用告诉你任何事
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表