剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Horace, good to meet you, man.
Horace 很高兴认识你
Hey, Mr. Mayor. Good to meet you.
嘿 市长先生 很高兴认识你
So, where's Pete?
那 Pete在哪呢
Can I at least get a beer?
至少我能喝杯啤酒吧
Yeah, sure. Okay.
当然 没问题 妥
All right.
好吧
Hey.
嘿
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪啊
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean what the hell is this?
我是说这他妈是什么玩意儿
What, I'm here. No, you're not.
什么 我在这啊 不 你不在
You're not here. Hey.
你不在这 嘿
Leave me alone.
让我一个人待着
I'm not gonna leave you alone.
我不会让你一个人待着
You tell me what the hell you think you're doing here.
你告诉我你以为自己他妈在做什么
Hey, you're the one who's not here.
嘿 你才是不在的那一个
You fucking died, so get lost.
你♥他♥妈♥都死了 赶紧滚啊
Fucking ghost.
该死的鬼
I may be a ghost, but what are you?
我可能是鬼 但你呢
A ghost can haunt people.
鬼能缠着人
You can' t haunt people while you're alive, stupid.
你活着的时候不能缠着别人啊 蠢蛋
Please, leave me alone.
求你了 让我静静吧
Where are you this time, huh?
你这会儿在哪呢 啊
Where are you now? Right now?
你现在在哪 就现在
What, are you on a park bench someplace, rocking back and forth?
你在公园的长椅上来回摇摆么
You're
你在
You under an overpass on the BQE?
你在高速公路的天桥下面吗
What is it this time, Pete?
这次又怎样了 Pete
'Cause you sure as hell ain't here.
因为你♥他♥妈♥肯定不在这
I'm here! I'm right here!
我在这里 我就在这里
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
What?
什么
You think you can yell at me and make me leave?
你以为对我大喊大叫就能赶我走吗
You can't bully me.
你没法恐吓我
You never could.
你从来都不能
Fucking loser.
你太他妈失败了
Please, leave me alone.
求你了 让我一个人待着吧
Fucking guy.
该死的
What a goddamn shame, the way you've turned out.
你变成这样真是耻辱
You had a real chance at life, before you went into the basket.
你进精神病院之前 前途一片光明
You came out of the gate of life like...
你出生的时候就像
Good looking kid.
长得好看
You could talk to anyone.
跟谁都谈得来
Everybody liked you, everybody listened to you.
每个人都喜欢你 每个人都听你的
You were handsome.
你很帅气
You could dance.
你能跳舞
And what you had, that thing you had?
而且你还有 你有那个东西
Courage.
勇气
You had it in fucking spades.
你有他妈大把的勇气
You were such a good ballplayer, but you wanted to try hockey.
你是个好棒球手 但你想试试冰球
You couldn't skate for shit.
你♥他♥妈♥根本滑不好冰
So we all said, "Hey, Pete, stick with the baseball."
我们都说"嗨 Pete 继续打棒球吧"
"Hockey's not your thing."
"你不适合玩冰球"
But you said, "Fuck that, I want to try it."
但你说 "去他妈的 我想试试"
And the coach of the baseball team, you know,
然后那个棒球队的教练
he was afraid you were gonna injure yourself.
他怕你伤到自己
He said, "You go out for hockey, you're fucking off the team,"
他说 你去打曲棍球的话就滚出棒球队
'cause he thought you'd back down, you know?
因为他以为你会退缩
But not you.
但你没有
You went out, and you go out on the ice,
你退队了去打冰球
and you fall down and you fall down.
你摔了又摔
You never made the team, but you
你没有进入冰球队 但是你
You never regretted it.
你一点都不后悔
You remember that, Pete?
你记得吗 Pete
Remember-- remember when you-when you went out for hockey?
还记得你去打冰球的时候吗
Yeah, yeah, I remember that.
我记得
No, you don't. 'Cause it never happened.
不 你不记得 因为那没发生过
What? No. I remember it.
什么 不 我记得
No, you just crazied that up.
不 你只是脑子有问题
That never happened any more
这是发生的概率
than you were chased by that fucking snake in the Port Authority,
跟你在港务局被蛇追着跑差不多
that first time when they put you in the hospital.
那是他们第一次送你进精神病院
What?
什么
Or any more than any of this is real here.
这些也都不是真的
All right, get out!
够了 你滚
Will you just... get out of here and leave me alone!
你就不能滚开让我安静一下吗
Then make me.
那你来啊
Make me.
逼我啊
You're the one who put me here in the first place,
是你把我放在这里的
you dumb idiot.
你个蠢货
You can't do that.
你不能这样
You can't make me...
你不能逼我
I may be crazy and, yeah, maybe I see things.
我可能有点疯 是 我可能有幻觉
But...
但是
There are things in my life that are real.
我生命里有些东西是真的
They really happened.
真的发生过
And they're in my head.
都在我脑里
They're in my memory and they're in my heart
都在我记忆里和我心里
and you can't take that away from me, Pete.
你不能把那些都抹掉 Pete
You can't, Pete!
你不能 Pete
I played hockey.
我打过冰球
I sucked at it, but I loved it.
我打得很烂 但我喜欢
The guys in hockey were cooler than the guys in baseball.
打冰球的人比打棒球的人酷
The baseball guys, they were just always uptight.
那些打棒球的 总是绷着
And baseball is too clean. Hockey was messy.
而且棒球太干净了 冰球才有味道
And yeah, we were all a bunch of losers,
是的 我们是一群失败者
but the tryouts were so much fun
选拔赛的时候我很开心
and when I got cut, I didn't care.
我被刷了但我不在乎
And I told you that, and you said, "Yeah, okay.
我告诉你 你说 "行啊
Fuck 'em, do what you want."
别管他妈 做你想做的"
That happened!
那发生过
Did it?
是吗
I don't know.
我可不确定
Who knows with you?
你的事谁说得清
Horace.
Horace
Horace, you remember, just tell him.
Horace 你记得的 告诉他
Horace!
Horace
Look at you, yelling at him like some fag.
看看你 像基佬一样在那里大声喊他
You're a fag. You're a fag!
你是基佬 你才是基佬
I'm not a fag.
我不是基佬
Would you please leave?
你可以离开吗
I'm asking you nice.
我礼貌地请求你
You can make me leave anytime you want, you know?
你随时可以让我离开的 你知道么
This is all you.
这都是因为你
You conjured me up.
我是你臆想出来的
You put yourself here.
你把自己弄到这境地
Why can't you just...
为什么你不能
Just fix your messed-up mind and get back to your normal life?
修理一下你那破脑子然后回到正常生活
I mean, this is just you fighting you.
这只是你自己在对抗你
What's-What is it?
就这
What's so fucking complicated about this?
这有什么难以理解的
Just fix it.
修好它
Why can't you do that?
为什么做不到呢
'Cause I
因为
I just can't, 'cause I'm sick.
我就是做不到 因为我病了
And there ain't no cure. Can't you see?
而且没解药 你还不明白吗
There's no figuring it out.
没办法治
There's no going back to what I was.
没法变回我以前的样子
Not even the guy that I was here.
甚至没法变回我在这里的样子
Well, what are you gonna do? You gonna just give up?
那你要怎么办 你就打算放弃吗
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表