剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
in all of, like, 20 years from now?
说来也就还有个20年而已
Fuck.
艹
What? Come on. What, it's fine.
怎么了 来嘛 说嘛 没事啊
We are a family. Everybody eat your pasta.
我们都是一家人 大家都快吃意面吧
I... I better go.
我 我还是走吧
For the record,
就补充一句
I don't know you guys.
我跟你们不熟
But that was mean,
但那也太刻薄了
the way you just told me that.
你就这样什么都给我说了
And I don't care if he's your brother or your cousin.
我也不在乎他到底是你亲哥还是表哥
I wouldn't treat a dog the way you just treated Pete.
我对狗都比你们对Pete的方式要好
I'm sorry. No, that's--
抱歉 不 那真是
That's rude to say, but, you don't seem exactly concerned
那太粗鲁了 但你们对我那样说话之后
with how you talk to me, so...
好像也没有很歉疚
I'm gonna go.
我该走了
Pete...
Pete
Okay.
好吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
You know, Sylvie,
你知道吗 Sylvie
if you really loved me, this all would have been okay...
如果你真的爱我 那么这一切都不会这么糟糕
if you really
如果你真心
ever showed me any love.
关爱过我 哪怕一点点
She seemed really nice.
她看上去是个好女孩
This country's going to shit in a handbag.
这个国家迟早要完
This is good.
这挺好吃的
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不坏
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在这个百年酒馆
**Sometimes I wonder*
*有时我在想
**Why do we tear ourselves to pieces?*
*我们为何自讨苦吃
**I just need some time to think*
*我需要些时间清静
**Or maybe I just need a drink*
*又或许干脆喝醉
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在这百年酒馆
**Horace & Pete*
*Horace和Pete
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表