剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Well, shit.
好了
Can I get a drink?
给我喝点什么
Yeah.
行
I got it.
我来吧
Thanks, Pete.
谢谢 Pete
Sylvi, anything?
Sylvi 你要吗
Yeah, I'll have a beer.
好 给我啤酒
Mom, you shouldn't. Shut up, Brenda!
妈 你不该喝 闭嘴 Brenda
So how many more, uh, treatments do you need to get?
所以你还需要去做多少次 呃 治疗
I don't know.
我不知道
She goes every week for the Brenda, I said I didn't know.
她每个星期都 Brenda 我说了我不知道
I didn't say I want to know.
我没说我想知道
Sorry!
抱歉
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
She's crying at a wake, but not because of who died.
她在守灵时哭 但不是因为谁死了
She's crying because of what a cunt her mother is!
而是因为她妈妈是个贱♥人♥
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
I thought Uncle Pete was the mean one.
我还以为Pete叔叔才是刻薄的那个
Hey, don't speak ill of the dead.
嘿 别说死人的坏话
I'm speaking ill of the still left alive.
我说的是活人的坏话
All right, come on, can we all just have...
行了 算了吧 我们就不能
a drink now in honor of my dad?
喝个酒缅怀一下我爸爸吗
Your dad, that's a laugh.
你♥爸♥爸 逗我呢吧
All the same,
尽管如此
he was here every day in our lives.
他以前每天都跟我们一起在这里
And now he's gone.
现在他走了
And we survive him, so...
而我们还活着 所以
can we just have a drink for him, huh?
我们能不能为他喝一杯
Can we do that?
能吗
To Uncle Pete.
敬Pete叔叔
May he, uh...
愿他
live on in... you know...
活在 你们知道的
Yeah, Uncle Pete was, uh, he was really something.
Pete叔叔确实很了不起
And he always said what he felt.
他心直口快
Oh, please, those are exactly the kinds of things
拜托 这是我在每个混♥蛋♥的守灵夜里
I'd have said at every asshole's wake.
都会说的话
Okay, well, this is that particular asshole's wake,
好吧 这是那个特别的混♥蛋♥的守灵夜
so I'm saying it.
所以我要这么说
Uncle Pete.
敬Pete叔叔
I don't understand.
我不明白
What?
什么
Why-why did he do it?
他为 为什么这么做
Why did he kill himself?
为什么要自杀
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我
I mean, maybe he was lonely.
我想 也许他很孤独
What is so fucking funny to you now?
这他妈有什么可笑的
Lonely people, "Ooh, I'm so lonely."
孤独的人 "哦 我好孤独"
You were never lonely? Never.
你从来没觉得孤独过吗 没有
Yeah, 'cause you're drunk all the time.
对 因为你随时都醉着
That's right.
没错
So if you didn't drink, you'd-you'd be lonely?
那如果你不喝酒 你就 你就会觉得孤独
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never stopped long enough to find out.
从来没有间隔长到能得出结论过
What, you mean...
你什么意思
There must've been some time in your life
你这辈子总有些时候
where you just, you know--
你是 你知道
You didn't drink when you were a baby, right? So...
你还是个婴儿的时候是不能喝酒的 对吧
How old were you when you started drinking?
你多大开始喝酒的
13.
13岁
I mean, I developed early, you know, tits and everything,
我发育的早 胸和其他地方都是
so I used to go out with the high school boys.
所以我以前就常跟高中男生出去玩
High school boys at 13?
13岁就跟高中生
Hey, I knew girls back in high school
喂 我知道一些高中女生
that were 16 or 17 when they got married.
16岁17岁的时候就结婚了
I mean, that's what girls did.
这就是姑娘们做的事
You were a child, you were a teenager,
你先是个孩子 然后是青少年
then you looked for somebody who wanted you,
再然后你开始寻找某个想要你的人
and you married them, that's it.
接着你嫁给他们 就是这样
So you drank with high school boys when you were 13 years old.
所以你13岁的时候就跟高中男生喝酒
Sure.
没错
Yeah.
是的
We used to jump in cars and drive out to Rockaway Beach,
我们跳上车 一路飙到洛克威♥海♥滩
build a great big fire and drink gin
点起一大堆篝火 喝着杜松子酒
or whatever anybody had.
或者随便谁带的什么酒
I was, uh...
我当时
I was 13.
当时13岁
I mean, the other girls were older,
其他女孩都比我大些
but I looked just as good as they did.
但我看起来跟她们一样漂亮
Better than most.
比她们大多数都好
Yeah.
是的
And I liked boys...
我喜欢男孩们
a lot.
很喜欢
So, you know, we'd laugh and we'd drink
我们大笑 我们狂饮
and we'd lie in the sand and... kiss.
我们躺在沙子里 接吻
It was fun.
很好玩
It was really, really...
真的非常 非常
It was really fun.
非常好玩
Some of those girls, they, um, married some of those guys
其中一些姑娘 她们 嫁给了其中一些男孩
when they turned 18 and got a job.
等他们到了18岁拿到一份工作的时候
But me?
而我呢
I got knocked up.
我肚子大了
And in those days, you didn't have a choice.
在那种年代里 你没有选择
I mean, you just had the baby.
只能把孩子生下来
I was young and stupid.
我当时年轻又愚蠢
I went through my eighth grade pregnant.
我挺着肚子上完了初二
Then I had the baby and I gave it away.
然后我生了孩子 把他送走了
So...
所以
pretty soon after that, I-I-I don't know,
那之后不久 我 我 我不知道
I quit school.
我退学了
I started working.
我开始工作
But I'd learned how to drink, so I just kept doing that.
但我已经学会喝酒了 于是我继续保持着这个习惯
And, uh...
然后
I don't know, then I started drinking here.
我不知道 然后我就开始在这里喝酒
And your father liked me, so I moved in with him...
你父亲喜欢我 所以我搬来跟他住
And then he died.
后来他死了
And since then, Pete has been supporting you
从那时起 Pete就一直用酒吧的钱照顾你
out of the cash register, and you drank here free.
而且酒随便你喝
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
Andand then Pete died. Mmhmm, yes, he did.
然后 然后Pete死了 对 是的
So there is less and less reason for anybody here
所以在这里的人越来越没有理由
to give a shit what happens to you.
去搭理你
Jesus Christ, Sylvia. Right?
我的天啊 Sylvia 有错吗
Well, if she's just another one of Dad's bad choices,
如果她只是爸爸做的另一个糟糕的选择
is she supposed to be his fucking legacy?
她怎么就成了他那操蛋的遗物之一了
Really, Horace, wha-wha--
真的 Horace
When can we let go of all this shit?
我们什么时候才能从这些破事里解脱啊
You want me to kick-kick her out?
你要我把她赶 赶出去
You want me to cut her off? What do you want me to do?
不照顾她 你想让我怎么办
I don't know, Horace. I'm tired!
我不知道 Horace 我累了
I can't fight for you anymore.
我不能再为你出头了
How are you fighting for me?
你怎么为我出头了
Yeah, you should kick me out, Horace, go ahead.
对 你应该把我赶走 Horace 动手吧
You don't owe me anything.
你不欠我什么
You can turn this place into a Starbucks,
你可以把这里变成星巴克
and you can all move to fuckin' Connecticut.
然后你们都可以搬到康州
I can't close this place.
我不能把这里关了
Why not?!
为什么不
Because then his retarded brother
因为那样一来 他的智障兄弟
would end up on the streets.
就要流落街头了
I'm not retarded.
我不是智障
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表