剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Yeah.
是啊
And...
然后
You know, the second he fell, we could all smell
就在他倒下的瞬间 我们全都闻到
that he shit himself,
他拉了自己一身
and even though I was three, I knew he was dead.
虽然我只有三岁 我也知道他死了
And ever since then, I haven't been able to eat chocolate.
从那时起 我再也吃不下巧克力了
Jesus.
天呐
That's horrible.
太可怕了
Well, I said I had a good memory,
我说了我记性很好
not that I have good memories.
可没说我有很好的回忆
Well, what are some of your good qualities that you're aware of?
那你自己觉得你有哪些优点
Um...
嗯
Oh, God.
天啊
Come on, what do you got? Mm.
行了 你就说吧 嗯
I'm good at...
我的优点就是
Nothing.
没有优点
Pretty much.
几乎没有
Oh, no, this is lame.
不 太糟糕了
I made you do it and you knocked it out of the park
我让你说了 你说的很好
and now I'm just-I'm bombing.
现在轮到我了 我只能炸裂
No, it's like you said, we're--
不 就像你说的 我们
We're not equals, so maybe that's something that I can do
我们并不是相同的 也许有些事是我能做
that you can't.
而你不能做的
Yeah. I guess so.
嗯 我也觉得
So let me do it for you.
那就让我帮你吧
What?
什么
Here, look at me.
来 看着我
Okay, so...
好 那么
You have pretty eyes.
你的眼睛很漂亮
And you have...
你还有
Your hair is shiny and bouncy and...
你的头发富有光泽和弹性
Well, it must be my shampoo.
那肯定是我洗发水的功劳
I'm not done. Look at me.
还没完呢 看着我
You have a cute smile.
你笑起来很可爱
And...
还有
You're smart.
你很聪明
You're brave.
很勇敢
You're kind.
很友善
You listen.
你会倾听
You put yourself out there.
你愿意展示自己
And...
还有
You're decent.
你很得体
You're humble.
很谦逊
Honest.
诚实
You're different.
你与众不同
Different?
与众不同
Yeah, you're--
是的 你
You're totally, utterly different from any girl
你跟我见过的所有其他姑娘都是
I've ever met.
天壤之别
Woman, I mean.
我是说 其他女性
Girl is fine.
说姑娘也行
**Horace & Pete*
*百年酒馆
Did you close up downstairs?
你把楼下门关了吗
Yeah, I closed up.
我关了啊
Should I open the wine?
要开酒吗
Yeah, if you want.
你想就开
I mean, I don't think that's the kind of wine where it gets
反正这又不是那种让它醒一下
better when you let it breathe or anything like that.
味道会好一些的酒
You don't think I got good wine?
你觉得我买♥♥的酒不好
I thought it was good.
我觉得挺好的
25 bucks for the bottle.
25一瓶
I'm-I'm sure it's fine, I'm just saying,
我 我相信酒不错 我只是说
I don't think it's that kind.
我觉得不是那种
Well, what are you basing that on?
你是基于什么得出的结论
Did you look at it? Not really.
你看过了 没有
Then why do you say that?
那你为什么这么说
I don't know, Pete.
我不知道 Pete
I feel like you're trying to make me feel bad
我觉得你在试图让我为我买♥♥的这瓶酒
about the wine I got.
感到难过
That's in your head.
那是你的想法
Okay, fuck you, Horace.
好吧 操你的 Horace
What? What did I do?
什么 我♥干♥什么了
Make a comment and then you don't stand behind it.
做了个评价然后又变卦了
And then-And then you try and make me
接着 接着你又想让我
feel like I'm being crazy.
觉得我自己疯了
Well, you are being crazy.
我看你是疯了
Yeah, like I said, fuck you.
就像我之前说的 操你的
What time is it?
几点了
It's around 7:00 almost.
快七点了
What is he upset about?
他在烦什么呢
I'm not.
我没烦
He makes a comment about the wine and then he pretends like
他评论了酒之后装作
nothing happened.
什么都没发生的样子
It's fine. You got good wine, Pete.
没事的 你买♥♥的是好酒 Pete
I didn't say he didn't.
我也没说他买♥♥的不好啊
You know, Horace, just--
你看 Horace 只要
Stop your pressing his fucking buttons with your passive-aggressive shit.
别再用你那种消极抵抗的态度惹他了
Okay, fine.
好吧
The guy in the wine store said that this was a good wine
卖♥♥酒的那个人说 这瓶酒的性价比
for the price,
还是很高的
and that if you open it up an hour before you eat,
如果在餐前一个小时开瓶的话
it gives it time to breathe and for the aromatic--
就有时间让它醒一下 产生香气
Well, he's the wine guy, don't ask me, I'm not the wine guy.
他是卖♥♥葡萄酒的 别问我 我不是
Well, why do you take it upon yourself--
那你别张口就来啊
'Cause you fucking asked me, Pete.
因为你♥他♥妈♥的问我了 Pete
Horace, where'd you get these spices?
Horace 你这些调料哪来的
I don't know, those are the-those are the spices.
不知道 那些是 就是调料嘛
They've just sort of been here?
它们一直在这里
Yeah.
对
Grandma got some and Mom probably got some.
奶奶买♥♥过一点 妈妈可能也买♥♥过一点
Marsha, I guess, bought some.
Marsha 可能也买♥♥过一些
Jesus Christ, Sylvia.
天啊 Sylvia
I'm not living with a dead person's spices.
我不要跟死人的调料待在一起
It's morbid.
简直病态
When I die, you can get rid of these, too.
等我死了 你也可以把这些扔了
I'm opening the wine.
我要开酒了
Yeah, that's a really good idea, Pete.
嗯 真是好主意 Pete
Fuck you. Uhhuh.
操你的 呵呵
Hey, Sylvia, thanks for cooking up a big dinner.
嘿 Sylvia 谢谢你做了这么一顿大餐
I'm not cooking up a big dinner.
我没有做大餐
I would have loved to cook a big dinner, Pete, but you only told
我倒是很愿意做一顿大餐 Pete 但你只提前
me about this a few hours ago.
几个小时跟我说这件事
You know, I'm making pasta and I got some meatballs already
我正在准备意面 我还买♥♥了一些
cooked from the deli.
熟食店的肉丸
Well, thanks for that.
那也谢谢你
Look at Chris Christie.
看看Chris Christie
Look at that face.
看看他的表情
God damn it.
他妈的
He's done.
他完了
I'm thinking, like, Trump has something over him.
我在想 Trump有些事情都比他强
Right? Something, right?
是吗 有些事情 是吧
Yeah. It's gotta be.
好吧 一定是的
How does Trump-I mean, no matter what he does,
Trump怎么能 我是说 不管他做什么
no matter what he says,
不管他说什么
he just keeps getting stronger.
他都能越来越强大
No, it's--
不 这是
I think that the Republicans,
我觉得是共和党员
that's why they have to stop him.
所以他们必须阻止他
Like, they gotta forget this election,
就像是 他们要忘记选举
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表