剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Just be alone, like me.
单身就好了 像我一样
You can't stay in this fucking thing
你不能一直待在这团糟里
just to try to make the truth not be true.
还试图粉饰太平
That's insane, that's-- that's Catholic.
疯了吧 只有 只有天主教才这样
Those kids love me, they really do,
那些孩子爱我 他们真的爱我
and I love them, and-- and-- and they lost their mother.
我也爱他们 而且 而且他们已经没了亲妈
How do I now just-- just pull out of their life so violently
我怎么能突然一下从他们生命中消失
in such a terrible way? I'd have to be a terrible person.
这么无情 我得是个多么可怕的人
You had your kids.
你有你的孩子
You had your kids, okay?
你有你自己的孩子 明白
And you raised your kids.
你养大你的孩子
Their-- their dad...
他们 他们的父亲
fucked the family up.
毁了这个家庭
You stayed and saw them through their childhood, okay?
你留下来 一刻不离地把他们带大
Those are Glen's kids, not yours,
那些孩子是Glen的 不是你的
and they lost their mom.
他们失去了亲妈
That's what happened to them.
那是他们以前经历的事情
Bu anything you give them is plus.
你为他们做的一切都是附加的
They got to be with you, okay?
他们得以跟你相处
If you leave, it doesn't mean that they give that back.
就算你离开了 也不代表那一切会被抹杀
Just because you pull out doesn't mean that you weren't--
你走了 不代表你没有
that you were never there.
关心他们过
Boy, you really have a skill at justifying horrible things.
天 你真擅长给可怕的错误找借口
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
No, you don't.
你不知道
Oh. Oh, God.
哦 老天啊
All right, well, here's what you gotta do.
好吧 你就这么干吧
This is what you gotta do, you might as well do it.
你既然认定了想这么做 就去做吧
Go back and keep fucking Roger.
回去 继续跟Roger睡
Keep loving Glen and the kids.
继续爱Glen和孩子们
Just do both things as long as you can as well as you can.
只要你能同时做好那两件事 就一直做下去
That's what you're gonna do.
你会这么做的
You know that's what you're gonna do,
你心里清楚你最终会这样做
so you just might as well decide you're gonna do it.
所以你不如直接决定就这么干了
Yeah.
是啊
Yep.
是啊
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
What am I?
我是什么人啊
You're just like a whole bunch of other people, Sarah.
你是和很多人一样的普通人 Sarha
Like a lot of other people.
和很多人一样
Like you could field an army
和你一样处境的人
with how many people have been in your situation.
多到可以组成一个军队
Literally, you could gather the cheaters of the world,
真的 如果你把全世界偷♥情♥的人招募来
and you could wage war on the honest and you'd win.
对忠诚的人宣战 赢的会是你们
Oh, God, you're awful.
哦天哪 你太坏了
You're gonna be okay, you know.
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay, Sarah.
事情会好的 你会好的 Sarah
Well, I don't know how you know that.
哦 你怎么可能知道
Because, you know how I know it?
你想知道我为什么知道
'Cause I'm okay.
因为我现在没事
And I was right where you are, and I'm okay.
我曾经陷入和你一样的境地 现在我还好
What about Glen?
那Glen呢
He'll be okay, too,
他也会好的
because he is where you were, and you're okay.
因为他像曾经的你一样 然而你现在还好
Yeah.
嗯
And his kids will be fine, 'cause look at our kids.
他的孩子也会很好的 就像我们的孩子一样
Fuck.
靠
How is he?
他怎么样了
I know, I mean, I follow him on Instagram
我关注他的Instagram
so I know... Yeah.
所以我知道 嗯
...he's on a lacrosse team
他加入了长曲棍球队
and he went to Peru with his natural history class,
他跟着他的自然历史班去过秘鲁
but how is he? Well, I
但 他过得怎么样 呃 这
He made me promise not to talk to you about him.
他让我保证不和你说起他
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Did he-- He knew you were coming here
他 他知道你要来我这里
to tell me that you're fucking your new husband's dad?
告诉我你上了你新的公公吗
Ehh. Well, ouch, okay?
当然不知道 好伤人啊
I mean...
我是说
Fuck, man.
我♥操♥
I get it, I got it coming, but it fucking hurts.
我理解 都是我自找的 但还是很伤人
That's...
这真是
So I'm honoring his...
我遵守
promise in the sense that, you know,
对他的承诺的方式
I'm telling you about it.
就是告诉你
I-- I do owe him that, but I think that you should know,
这件事上我确实欠他的 但我觉得你应该知道
your son is doing really great.
你儿子过得很好
I mean, he's great.
我是说 他非常好
He's a lovely guy, Horace.
他是个非常好的人 Horace
He-- he-- he--
他 他 他
He's nice to everybody and it's genuine.
他对所有人都很好 而且是发自内心的
He's got a girl, terrific.
他有个女友 好极了
She's terrific.
女孩好极了
And he likes life.
而且他热爱生活
And, um, he's...
而且 他
thoughtful.
细心体贴
He... picks good friends.
他会 交很好的朋友
He's really good with tough things,
他不怕困难
and so he's doing really good.
所以说 他现在非常好
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm really blowing it with Alice.
我把和Alice的关系搞砸了
She's always pissed at me.
她总是在生我的气
Oh, well, you know, she just needs to stop already.
哦 她早该学会别这样了
I don't even--
我都没法
How long does she think she gets to stay a kid?
她以为她还能这样像小孩子一样闹多久
Well... No, Hor No.
呃 不 Hor
I mean, she's almost a lawyer now.
她马上就要当上律师了
You-- you are making an effort to be in her life.
你 你努力地想走进她的生活
Nobody owes her any more than that.
已经仁至义尽了
She's being a big fat brat.
她就是个肥熊孩子
Jesus, wow. Well, I
天哪 哇 呃 我
I can't-- I can't with that.
我不能 那样不对
I can't with that one. That's enough, I...
那样做不对 够了 我
All right, I'll take it.
没事的 我明白了
I didn't really...
我以前没有
I didn't really know, you know,
没有真的意识到
what I was throwing away with those guys.
离开他们的时候 我真正丢下的是什么
You still don't know, Horace, but forgive yourself.
你现在依然不知道 Horace 但原谅自己吧
And-- and-- and you want to know something?
而且 你知道吗
I'm happy for you, 'cause I think that you found peace.
我替你感到高兴 因为我觉得你找到了内心的安宁
I wish that I could do it.
我希望能像你一样
I can't, I'm weak, 'cause I need somebody.
但我不能 我很懦弱 我需要有伴儿
And it takes a strength and a self-acceptance to be alone
独身一人需要坚强 需要能接受自我
and I really do-- I feel like you found it
我真的觉得 我觉得你做到了
and you're living your truth, you're living honestly
你活得很本真 很坦诚
and-- and...
而且
So... I'm proud of you.
所以 我为你感到骄傲
I'm just...
我只是
I'm really happy for you.
我真心为你高兴
So long, hon.
再见了 亲爱的
Bye, Sarah, see you. Take care.
再见 Sarah 再见 保重
Okay.
好的
I can't believe you married that cunt.
我不敢相信你曾经和那个狗女人结过婚
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉我的苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不差
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在Horace和Pete的酒吧
**Sometimes I wonder*
*有时我会想
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表