剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Guys... I will fuckin' kill you.
伙计们 我他妈会杀了你
I will rip your throat open! Jesus.
我会把你的喉咙给割开 我天呢
Okay. Hey, whoa, whoa.
好了 哇 哇
Tom, sit down. It's all right.
Tom 坐下吧 没事
Yeah, Tom, sit down.
对 Tom 坐下吧
You gotta go. I gotta go?
你得离开了 我得离开
Yeah, you gotta go. Tom should fuckin' go.
对 你得离开 Tom才他妈应该离开
Well, it's gotta be one of you.
反正得是你们其中一个
I live down the block, so... Today it'syeah, okay.
我就在附近住 今天 是吗 好
Fuck you. I will see you tomorrow.
擦你丫的 明天见
Hey, good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Hey, Sylvi.
嘿 Sylvi
You okay? I heard you were feeling lousy last night.
你还好吗 我听到你昨晚好像挺大动静的
Yes, Pete, I have cancer.
是啊 Pete 我有癌症
I know. I know that.
我知道 这我知道
Hey, guys, can we... talk?
嘿 我们可以谈一谈吗
Can we have a minute? Let's talk through this.
我们能不能花点时间 把事情说清楚
I-I have a minute.
我还有一点时间
Let me have it, please.
那我们谈一谈吧 拜托
Well, I got to watch the bar.
可是我得照看生意
Buy them a round.
给他们一轮酒
Yeah, good idea.
好主意
All right, folks, this one is on the house.
这一杯是店家请的
So... is everything okay?
都还好吗
Yeah, look, um...
嗯 是这样的
Listen, okay, so we just lost Uncle Pete,
Pete叔刚离我们而去
and part of me says let's respect that.
一方面我觉得 我们应该尊重这一切
But part of me thinks, listen, we got a lot of--
但另一方面我觉得 你看
we have a few decisions, big decisions to make
我们有不少重要的决定要做
that affect all of us.
影响我们所有人的决定
So maybe we just get on with it and start talking about...
所以或许我们该着手了 开始讨论它们
Okay, Horace, Sylvi,
好吧 Horace Sylvi
I think I should... lay it on the line.
我想我应该实话实说
All right, I said some stuff yesterday,
我昨天说了一些话
you know, trying to be a tough guy
装的很坚强
when I said...
当我说
"I don't care if you sell this place,
"我不在乎你们是不是要卖♥♥了这里
I don't need this, I'll be okay without this."
我不需要这里 没有它我也能过得很好"
Well, I won't.
事实上 我不能
I just won't, so please, please don't sell it, Horace.
我真的不能 所以拜托 别卖♥♥了这儿 Horace
Please.
求求你
And Sylvia, don't make him.
Sylvia 你别逼他了
I know he doesn't like to say no to you.
我知道他不喜欢拒绝你
I mean, yeah, I'm in my 50s
我想说 是的 我已经50多了
and I've never lived anywhere else.
我从来没离开过这儿
I've never worked anyplace else, I...
我从没在别的地方工作过
I mean, this place and our family
这个酒馆和我们一家子
is my life.
就是我的生活
So, I mean, Uncle Pete was my dad
Pete叔是我的爸爸
and I-I never even knew it.
我之前甚至不知道
So you guys are all I have.
你们俩就是我的全部了
And I don't know what I'll do.
我不知道我还能怎么办
And I know it sounds like I'm begging,
我现在听起来像乞求
and I guess I am, but...
我猜我就是 可是
And I'm ashamed.
我为此羞耻
But I don't have a choice.
但是我没别的选择了
Pete, Sylvia is very sick.
Pete Sylvia现在病得很重
I know that, don't you think I've taken that into account?
我明白 你不觉得我已经考虑到这些了吗
I know that. She's also broke.
我知道的 可她现在没有钱了
Horace... And she doesn't have
Horace 她现在没有钱
enough money to pay her bills or her rent.
来付账单和房♥租
Thanks, Horace, stop please.
谢谢 Horace 拜托你别说了
Yeah, well, that's what's going on!
好的 可这就是现在的状况
You're here trying to close the place
你想关了这儿
'cause you need the money.
因为你需要钱
Okay? And yes...
对吧 的确
Pete won't have any place to work or live without this place
Pete除了这儿没有工作和住的地方
or anywhere to get his pills.
也没钱买♥♥药
Right, so you're pitting his needs against mine.
好了 现在你在用他的需求对付我的
Yeah, and yours against his,
是的 你的需求就是和他的对立的
because that's what this is... guys.
因为 事实就是这样
And there's no good answer.
而且没有什么好的办法
Well, then why don't we sell this fucking place?
那我们为什么不卖♥♥了这个破地方
If you want, we'll split it three ways, I don't care.
如果你们想 那就钱分三份 我不在乎
But what about this place?
但是这个地方怎么办
What about it? I mean, this-this place has been here for a hundred years.
它怎么办 这个酒馆已经有一百年了
Do you know what that means, Sylvia?
你知道这意味什么吗 Sylvia
When World War II ended,
二战结束的时候
people came in here to celebrate.
人们来这里庆祝
All right, during Prohibition, the first Horace and Pete
明白吗 在禁酒令的时候 第一辈Horace和Pete
sold near-beer and corned beef sandwiches
卖♥♥低酒精饮料和腌制牛肉三明治
just to keep it open.
只是为了让这里撑下去
You know how many bad times this place got through,
你知道这里经历过多少磨难吗
and we're just gonna sell it?
现在我们却要把它关了
What about all those traditions? Fuck all of that, Pete.
那些传承怎么办 让那些见鬼去吧 Pete
They're all dead, all of them. They're gone.
他们都死了 全部 他们已经消失了
We don't have to hang on
我们没必要撑下去
to any of that fucking bullshit for them.
只是为了他们那些鬼东西
They are gone. We are here.
他们都死了 我们还活着
We have need.
我们有需求
Okay, so we sell the place and then it's gone.
那么我们就卖♥♥了它 那它就真消失了
And then we have a little bit of money and then-and then what?
然后我们得到一点钱 可是之后呢
Horace... I got another idea.
Horace 我还有个办法
Okay.
听着
What if we split it three ways, like she's saying,
不如我们把它分三份 就像她说的
but we keep it open?
但我们还让酒馆开着
Oh, fuck.
噢 我♥操♥
Yeah, like come in with us is what I'm saying, Sylvi.
我的意思是过来和我们一起吧 Sylvia
Help us run it.
帮我们经营它
Live upstairs and I'll take care of you while you're sick
住在楼上 你病了我会照顾你
and you'll get better,
你会好起来
and then you help us turn this place into something.
然后你帮我们把这正经经营起来
That's never gonna...
行不通的
It's always been just the two guys, Horace and Pete.
一直就是两个人 Horace和Pete
Yeah, well, fuck that, like she said.
让那些见鬼去吧 就像她说的
They're dead, they're all gone, and it's just us.
他们都死了 全部 现在只有我们在
It's just the three of us, okay?
现在只有我们仨 懂吗
So I'm saying, bring her in. Turn it into something new.
所以我说 让她加入进来 把这儿经营起来
Horace, I don't want that. I don't wanna run a fucking bar.
Horace 我不想那样 我不想经营什么破酒馆
Well, it's an option, Sylvia, and you don't have a lot, okay?
可这是个选择 Slyvia 你没几个可选的 明白吗
And I don't care if he's our cousin or he's our brother,
我不在乎他是我们的堂兄还是哥哥
but I'm not-I'm not throwing him out on the street for you.
但我不会为了你把他扔到大街上
Or for myself. To live in Brooklyn again?
或者为了我自己 住回布鲁克林吗
Yeah, Brooklyn's coming up, remember?
对 布鲁克林发展起来了 记得吗
Sylvia, I don't care what we turn it into,
Sylvia 我不在乎我们把它变成什么
but this one we could do together.
但这是件我们可以一起做的事
I mean, fuck the Horace and Pete shit right now.
Horace和Pete都去死吧
Take the pictures down and let's change the name
把照片摘下来再改个名字
and let's justlet's No, no, no, no, no.
我们一起 不 不 不
Leave it just-leave it the way it is.
留在那 保留它们
Keep everything exactly the way it is.
所有都保持原样
Do you have any idea how hard it is to start a new business?
你知道开始个新生意有多难吗
Just leave it-leave it like it is.
就这样吧 维持原样
Okay.
好吧
Um, just for the record, Sylvia,
呃 我们讲清楚 Sylvia
I would-I would really love that.
我非常想让你
To have you here, I mean.
加入进来
Maybe it means something and maybe it doesn't,
可能它意味着什么 也可能并不
but I-I miss, you know...
但我很怀念
What good am I gonna be to anybody here?
我在这对谁都没好处
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表