剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
get to enjoy that part
可以享受这个
of it and then also you get to have a beer.
同时你还可以喝啤酒
But he just gets the beer.
但是他就只有啤酒
See, you're here ironically,
你来这里是挖苦我们
but he's really here 'cause he just lives on the corner.
但是他在这里真的只是因为他住在附近
So it's like a douche tax?
类似于傻♥逼♥税是吧
Yeah, kinda.
嗯 差不多
Acceptable. Okay.
可以接受 好吧
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢了
I'm gonna go upstairs for a minute.
我上楼一下
Hello, Horace. Hello, Marsha.
你好 Horace 你好 Marsha
I'm so tired.
我好累
Do you mind if I take off my sweater?
你介意我脱掉我的毛衣吗
Because it's warm in here.
因为这里挺暖和的
My arms-- I have such nice arms.
我的手臂 我的手臂真好看
Arms.
手臂
It's a funny word, isn't it?
真是个有趣的词 是吧
Arms.
手臂
Hey.
嘿
Do you want to hear something funny?
你想听点有趣的事吗
I always wear a bikini under my clothes.
我总是在衣服下面穿比基尼
Do you think that's funny?
你觉得有趣吗
I just think it's easier, you know?
我就是觉得这样轻松点
What if I want to just
我要是想直接
take all my clothes off and be in a bikini?
把所有衣服脱掉穿上比基尼呢
I can do that this way.
这样我就可以做到了
I bet you never thought of me as someone who would do that.
我猜你肯定没想过我是会做这种事的人
Jesus, what is wrong with you, huh? What?
我天 你到底哪根筋不对 什么
I mean...
我
This is your fantasy?
这就是你的幻想
How is this a sex fantasy, huh?
这怎么能是性幻想
I mean, we're talking. What, is that gonna get you there?
我们就是在聊天 怎么 这样就可以让你兴奋吗
No.
不
Well, then, come on, let's get to the fucking or whatever, huh?
那来啊 让我们赶快进入到开干的步骤啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Why? Why are you hesitating?
为什么 你在犹豫什么
Because this is weird.
因为这很别扭
This is-this is fucked up.
这 这很操蛋
It's a sex fantasy.
这是个性幻想
Yeah, but why can't I have normal ones?
是 但是为什么我不能有正常一点的
Why can't I have normal sex fantasy--
为什么我不能有正常的性幻想
Why am I, like-like just jerking off to the tits on the Internet.
我为什么 那些对着网上的大胸打飞机的人
Why can't I be one of those people?
为什么我不能像他们一样
Why-why am I sitting here having this sick fantasy
为 为什么我就要坐在这里幻想这病态的场景
about my dead dad's...
跟我那死去的爸爸的
Cum Dumpster. Yeah.
公车婊 对
And why am I thinking about you saying that?
为什么我要幻想你说那种话
That's... that's wrong.
那 那样不对
Because it's sexy.
因为它很性感
I mean, it's weird, but...
是很奇怪 但是
I mean, you're weird.
你就是个怪人
I mean, if you can't have, you know,
如果你不能有
whatever sex fantasy you want to have,
任何你想要的性幻想
then, I mean, really, what is the point in anything?
那 说真的 这一切还有意义吗
I guess this is the thing, right?
我想这就是重点 是吧
I wish I was one of those people that's, like, has clean sex.
我希望我是那种 可以有纯洁性生活的人
Nice, clean boners, do you know what I mean?
美好 纯洁地硬起来 你知道我意思吗
About good things, about love.
想着好的事情 想着爱
People that get boners for people they love and they have sex.
那些因为他们所爱之人硬起来然后上♥床♥的人
And the whole time they're having sex,
在上♥床♥的整个过程中
they just smile at each other.
他们都向对方微笑
What, like Obama? Yeah.
怎么 像奥巴马那样 对
Yeah. Yeah.
对 嗯
So do you want me to be Michelle Obama right now?
所以你现在想让我变成米歇尔奥巴马
No, no. Oh.
不 不 噢
No.
不
No.
不
I just-I bet when Obama has sex with Obama,
我 我想当奥巴马在跟奥巴马上♥床♥的时候
I bet they-it's really nice.
肯定很美好
I bet it's really nice and clean.
我敢说一定又舒服又纯洁
And full of love.
充满爱意
And then when they're done,
而且当他们完事儿的时候
he goes and he's president and she goes and, you know...
他去当他的总统 她就 你懂得
Why do me and Clinton have to be such pigs?
为什么我和克♥林♥顿♥就这么不堪呢
Well, I mean,
我是说
all hard-ons are gross, right?
所有的勃起都很肮脏 是吧
Do you get-do you have, like, gross fantasies?
你有过 肮脏的性幻想吗
What?
什么
Why don't you go down and ask her? Oh, yeah, you're me.
你怎么不下去自己问她 噢对了 你就是我
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, where did you get this idea that, you know...
你怎么知道
that there are nice, clean hard-ons?
一定有纯洁的勃起呢
Huh?
什么
I mean...
我说
sex is dirty, you know?
性本身就很下流
It's dirty.
很下流
It's really, really dirty.
非常 非常 下流
And wrong and gross...
又别扭又肮脏
and messy...
而且糟乱
and, um, smelly...
而且 有异味
and bad and... I just came.
还很坏 我射了
Really?
真的
Oh, fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Jesus Christ.
天哪
All right.
好吧
Do you want to play some cards or something?
你想玩牌或者干点别的吗
Yeah.
好啊
What do you say? Let's get out of here.
你觉得怎么样 咱们出去吧
What for? Let's go somewhere.
为什么呀 咱们去个别的地方
I mean, these drinks are
这里的酒是很好
good and everything, but let's hit the town.
但咱们去城里吧
Hit the town? Yeah, come on.
去城里 是啊 走吧
Take you to a nice dinner.
带你吃顿好的
Let's-let's paint it red.
我们 做点引人注目的事情吧
Why don't we just paint it red right here?
为什么不在这儿做呢
Oh, no, listen.
噢 不 听着
I'm a well-heeled guy. You're a doll.
我家底殷实 而你是个美女
Let me show you how a guy can treat a gal.
让我来教你男人应该怎样对待女士
Yeah, I'm sure you know how.
嗯 我相信你懂怎么对待女士
I do, you'd have a ball, let's go.
我懂 你得有胆子 走吧
I know a great little joint out by the ocean.
我知道在海边有个很棒的小酒吧
We can walk in the waves afterward.
我们一会儿可以去踏浪
I'm fine right here. You don't like me?
我觉得在这儿就挺好 你不喜欢我吗
No, I like you fine, I like you fine, stay, you know...
不是 我觉得你挺好的 真的 就待在这儿吧
Stay here and drink with me.
待在这儿陪我喝酒
Yeah, I don't want to do that, Marsha.
好吧 我不想这样 Marsha
It's not my thing.
我不擅长这个
Well, then, go home. I can't do that, my wife is there.
那么 就回家吧 那也不行 我老婆在家
Ah, Jesus.
噢天哪
Uh, excuse me?
打扰了
Uh, excuse me?
打扰了
Yeah, doll, what can I get you?
哦 美女 想来点什么
Can I get a white wine? We don't have that.
能来杯白葡萄酒吗 我们没有白葡萄酒
Beer, hard drinks. No wine, no mixed drinks.
只有啤酒 烈酒 没有葡萄酒和调酒
Oh, that's fine. I'll just have a beer, then.
哦 那好吧 给我来杯啤酒吧
All right. Oh, uh, what kind?
好 对了 哪种啤酒
All's we got is Budweiser.
这儿只有百威
Oh, that makes it easier, then. Yeah.
哦 那就好办了 对啊
Um, are you Uncle Pete?
那个 你是Pete叔吗
Yeah, who's asking?
对啊 你是谁
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表