剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
I'm a mess, I'm, you know, I have cancer.
我现在一团糟 我得了癌症
Sylv-not for long. I mean, come on.
Sylvia 那不会太久的 振作起来
Come on, Sylvi, you're gonna be fine.
振作起来 你很快就会好的
I feel bad for the cancer.
我更心疼癌症君
Fuck that.
操♥他♥妈♥的癌症
I don't know, Horace, I don't know if I can do it.
我也不知道 Horace 我不知道我能不能振作
I don't know if I'd want to do it.
我不知道我想不想振作
I don't know if I can do it.
我不知道我有没有能力振作
I got to go.
我得走了
Yeah.
是的
Bye. Goodbye.
再见 再见
See you later. Yeah.
拜拜 嗯
You're gonna be okay. Thanks.
你会好起来的 谢谢
You just came up with that.
你就那么突然提出来
And you sprung it on me. Mmhmm.
然后把球踢给我 嗯哼
I mean, you didn't consult me before-bef...
你之前都没问问我
No, I didn't.
是的 我没有
She probably won't do it anyway.
反正她可能也不会同意
And if she doesn't, then what?
那她要是真不同意呢 怎么办
Then I'll-I'll have to sell the place, Pete.
那我就得卖♥♥了这儿 Pete
I mean, the fucking Internet is the worst thing in the world.
互联网是是世界上最糟糕的东西
It's ruining everything, you know.
它在毁掉一切 你懂吗
I-I hate the Internet.
我恨互联网
So turn it off.
那你就别上
You can turn the Internet off, you know that, right?
你可以不上网的 你应该知道吧
Yeah, the Internet's got an on/off switch.
对呀 互联网可开可关
Not like life.
不像生活
Life just has an off switch.
生活只有关闭键
Which is still pretty cool.
但依旧挺好的
You can punch out whenever you want, you know.
你随时可以离开
And the interesting thing is, no matter how bad life gets,
有趣的是 不管生活变得多惨
most people will not flick that switch, you know?
大多数人不会选择按关闭键
Even in the most--
即便是...
actually, especially in the most miserable time and place,
实际上 尤其是在最悲惨的时候
most people choose to participate
大多数人选择参与进去
when they do not have to.
其实他们不一定要这么做
Just like the Internet.
就像互联网
Or look at it like Syria, that ain't gonna get no better.
或者看看叙利亚 那地方毫无希望
Those people got no future.
那里的人没有未来
It's ISIS and poison gas for the lot of 'em.
他们只有ISIS和毒气
But you don't hear about any mass suicides there.
但你却没听说那里有大规模自杀
Why don't they all just kill themselves?
他们为什么不死了算了
Imagine if one night,
设想某个晚上
everyone in the world killed themselves.
全世界所有人都自杀了
Even babies.
甚至婴儿
Imagine a baby killing himself.
想象一下婴儿自杀
I saw a baby kill himself once.
我曾经见过婴儿自杀
Well, good for the baby, you know.
哦 对婴儿来说那挺好的
At least he didn't stick around complaining
至少他不用呆在这之后抱怨
about how bad his baby life was, like some people.
抱怨他的婴儿生活有多糟 像很多人那样
Holy shit, that annoys me.
天哪 他们简直烦死了
Every time someone complains about their shitty life,
每次有人抱怨他们的悲惨生活
I'm like, "Hey, why don't you just get the fuck out?
我就想 嘿 你干嘛不死了算了
"No one's keeping you here, okay?
这儿没人留你 懂吗
Just go."
死了得了
I will never understand that,
我一直都没法理解
why more people with bad lives don't just peace the fuck out.
为什么那么多活得很糟的人不安安静静地死了算了
Because maybe it'll get better.
因为生活可能会好起来
**The morning came*
*清晨来临
**Today with rain and sheets of gray*
*今天阴雨交加
**The subway rocked me out of bed*
*地铁的声音吵醒了我
**To take me on my way*
*它带我上路
**Where I go, I go in style*
*不管我去哪 我都打扮得体
**Each and every time*
*任何一次
**You know I'm not alone*
*我不是只身一人
**New York is my home*
*纽约是我的家
**I got a girl up in the Bronx*
*布朗克斯那有个女孩儿
**She treats me like a king*
*我就像他的国王
**I'll give her anything she wants*
*我给她想要的一切
**She is my everything*
*其实她就是我的一切
**She can be hard as concrete*
*有时她冷酷 像钢筋水泥
**Soft as a summer breeze*
*有时她温柔 像夏日微风
**We can wake the dawn*
*我们在黎明醒来
**New York is my home*
*纽约是我的家
**New York is calling me*
*纽约在呼唤我
**It's on the phone*
*就是现在
**It's like a rooftop song*
*它像一首屋顶的歌♥
**Up from the cobblestone*
*从鹅卵石上传出
**New York is my home*
*纽约是我的家
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉我的苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不差
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在Horace和Pete的酒吧
**Sometimes I wonder*
*有时我会想
**Why do we tear ourselves to pieces?*
*我们为何自讨苦吃
**I just need some time to think*
*我需要些时间清静
**Or maybe I just need a drink*
*或者干脆烂醉
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在Horace和Pete
**Horace & Pete*
*百年酒馆
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表