剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
He's in the river or something.
他可能在河里什么的
And it's hard when a body doesn't
这很麻烦 当尸体
Doesn't turn up.
无法找到
Look, this isn't the first time I've had to have this talk, but...
这不是第一次我不得不进行这种谈话
when it's people you know, it's hard.
当发生在你认识的人身上 这特别艰难
What are you trying to say, Ricky?
你想要说什么 Ricky
Horace, he's gone.
Horace 他走了
Pete's gone.
Pete走了
He's dead.
他死了
We gotta call it now.
我们现在必须这么说了
We gotta call him dead.
我们得认定他死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That's what this is.
但事实就是这样
Huh.
哦
I'm sorry, guys.
我很抱歉
Yeah, give up, Ricky. That's fine.
好的 放弃吧 Ricky 没关系
Thanks a lot, man.
谢谢你
Thanks for trying.
感谢你的努力
Ricky, let's go.
Ricky 我们走吧
Sorry for your loss. Thanks a lot.
节哀顺变 谢谢你
Thank you. Ricky, thank you.
谢谢你 Ricky 谢谢
Thanks a lot. Okay, Sylvia.
很感谢 好吧 Sylvia
You know...
你懂的
Pete, he...
Pete他
I know, I know, we knew.
我懂 我懂 我们都懂的
Thank you.
谢谢
Some of this stuff is from the '60s.
这里有些东西都是六十年代的了
It's kinda cute, though.
不过还是挺可爱的
Oh, I found the famous...
噢 我找到了著名的
Horace & Pete's ham recipe, so, you know, I'm gonna
Horace & Pete的火腿配方 所以我要
I'll try to make that. We're not
我会试着做一下 我们不
We're not doing Easter.
我们不要过复活节了
We're not? No.
不过了吗 对
Uh, well, it's tomorrow.
呃 明天就是了
All right, um, Horace?
好吧 Horace
Listen.
听着
It's been a month.
已经有一个月了
I didn't need Ricky to tell me what we already know.
我不需要Ricky来告诉我 我们已经知道了的事
He's gone. So-So what are you gonna do?
他死了 那么 那么你打算怎么办
What are you talking about? What the fuck-What are you
你在说什么 天哪 你在
Why are you saying this to-- What are you saying to me right now?
你为什么要对我说这个 你在跟我讲些什么呀
Why are you saying this? Horace, because,
为什么这么说 Horace 因为
right now is right now.
现实就是现实
Pete is gone.
Pete死了
Are you gonna do Easter?
复活节你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
I'm not doing Easter. I'm not doing any of that.
我不过复活节了 我什么也不打算做
None of that makes sense without Pete here.
没了Pete这些都没有意义
Okay, so, then close this place down.
好吧 那就关了这里
Go do something else.
去做点别的
I can' t do that.
我不能
Why not?
为什么不
Because he's gonna come back, 'cause he might come back.
因为他会回来 因为他也许会回来
He's-Horace, he is not coming back. Horace.
他 Horace 他不会回来了 Horace
Pete is dead, Horace.
Pete死了 Horace
Fuck it. You know, Horace, it's time.
去他妈的 Horace 是时候了
It's time for you to claim a fucking life.
你该去好好生活了
You sat out the first half,
你荒废了前半生
now it's time of you to make something
现在是时候做点什么了
of whatever time you fucking have left.
不管你♥他♥妈♥还剩下多少时间
I didn't sit out my life.
我没有荒废人生
No, no, you most certainly did.
不不不 你几乎都荒废了
You and fucking Pete, both you guys.
你和他妈的Pete 你们俩
You guys together, like, you were half a guy each.
你们俩在一起 就像你们分别是半个人
Together, you didn't didn't even add up to a whole.
凑在一起 你们甚至都拼不成一个完整的
Now, he is gone.
现在 他死了
You have a chance to be a person.
你有机会做一个完整的人了
To live a fucking life, I don't care,
去认真活一次 我不在乎了
Horace, I'm saying all of it.
Horace 我全都说了
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know, I'm sorry.
我不知道 对不起
Okay, well, there's something you need to know, brother.
好吧 有件事你得知道 弟弟
I'm leaving.
我要走了
You are? Yes, I'm going.
你要走吗 对 我要走了
I'm getting the fuck out of here.
我他妈要离开这儿
You can do what you want,
你想干什么就干什么
but Harold and I are leaving town on Monday and that's it.
但Harold和我周一就要离开纽约了 就是这样
I'm getting the fuck out of here. Where?
我他妈要离开这儿 去哪
Where I don't know where.
去哪 我不知道去哪
See the country or whatever,
去看看这个国家或者别的什么地方
just Just not here, though.
就是 就是不要在这儿
You're telling me that now? Yes, now.
你现在告诉我这个吗 是的 现在
Yes, now, Horace.
是的 现在 Horace
This is all you fucking have is right now. Do you understand?
你♥他♥妈♥只有现在了 你懂吗
I almost died and I got my fucking life back,
我差点死了 现在我捡了条命回来
and I'm not spending it here, there's no fucking way.
我不会把它花在这个地方 门儿都没有
I hope you don't either, Horace.
我希望你也别 Horace
And I will miss you,
我会想你的
but I'm not gonna sit here and watch you rot.
但我不会坐在这里 看着你腐烂
Oh, Pete...
噢 Pete
Pete. Horace?
Pete Horace
You can call him all you want.
随便你怎么叫他
He doesn't hear you, Horace.
他都不会听见了 Horace
Horace.
Horace
You know, fuck Easter, then,
去他妈的复活节
I mean, like, you know, fuck that anyway.
不管怎样 去他妈的
I am leaving on Monday.
我周一就走了
Do something.
做点什么
Please.
拜托
Don't make me think about you sitting there like...
不要让我觉得你干坐在那里
Like that.
就那么坐着
Hey.
嘿
Hi. I'm Mara.
嗨 我是Mara
I'm here for the interview. Sorry?
我是来面试的 什么
Oh, you sound like the guy I talked to on the phone.
噢 你听起来像和我打电♥话♥的人
Are you Horace?
你是Horace吗
Yeah. Oh, hey.
是的 哦 嘿
How you doing?
你好吗
Gosh, it's so dark in here.
天哪 这里好暗啊
So, I'm here for the job interview. Oh.
所以 我是来面试工作的 哦
Today.
今天
We're looking for a bartender.
我们在招酒保
Yes. I'm the person, right here.
是的 我就是 就在这儿呢
Look. Goodbye, gone.
看着 再见 消失了
When do I start?
我什么时候开始工作
Let's go.
我们开始吧
Listen, this isn't a great time for me right now.
你看 我现在状态不是很好
Oh. I'm sorry, I apologize.
呃 对不起 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry, just give me ten minutes, though.
哦 抱歉 给我十分钟就行了
Just give me ten minutes and then you won't have to see me again
就给我十分钟 然后你就再不会见到我了
'til tomorrow, at work.
直到明天 工作的时候
Horace. You want an interview now?
Horace 你想现在面试吗
Yes, please.
是的 拜托了
I mean, that's what you said and I'm in a hurry.
你之前是这么说的 而且我有点急事
I have popsicles in the car.
我车里有些雪糕
Popsicles melt.
雪糕会化掉
And then it's juice.
那就变成果汁了
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表