剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
No.
不
Well, don't leave it for tomorrow. It's gonna be a clusterfuck.
好吧 别等到明天再干 会忙得一团糟
What are you doing? Uhh, cutting limes.
你在干什么 呃 切青柠
What for? For fucking gin and tonics.
切这干嘛 为了做该死的金汤力
I'm not asking anymore, I'm just doing, it's fucking stupid.
我懒得再问了 直接就切了 太特么蠢了
You don't have to use them.
你不一定非得用它们
We're gonna have limes and lemons and olives
我们会备有青柠 柠檬和橄榄
like every bar on the face of the earth. Okay.
像这个地球上所有其他酒吧一样 随你
Hey, you know what? I figured out Trump.
嘿 你知道吗 我终于搞明白Trump是怎么了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对
He's the neediest guy in the world.
他是这世界上最渴求关注的家伙
Like, he's really needy and he really needs this to be president
就好像 他真的特别需要大家注意他 而且他想当总统的愿望
more than anything,
比什么都强烈
and we're all gonna vote for him, 'cause we're a generous country
我们都会为他投票 因为我们是个慷慨的国家t
and we help people that are in need.
我们帮助那些需要帮助的人们
Maybe he just wants to give back.
也许他只是想回报社会
You ever think of that, you cynical chimp?
你有没有这么想过 你个愤世嫉俗的大猩猩
No, he can't do that. He cannot give back.
不 他不可能这样做的 他不会回报
That's gonna make his hole way deeper.
那会让他的欲望黑洞更深
You understand that?
你懂吗
Google "Trump charity," Okay?
谷歌♥ "Trump慈善" 成吗
All that's gonna come up is, you know,
你会找到的只有 你知道
some teenager blowing a black guy, which is what everything connects to,
青少年给黑人口♥交♥之类 虽然什么都能搜到这个
but Trump has a president hole, get it?
但是Trump内心有个要做总统的黑洞 懂吗
Nothing short of the presidency is gonna fill that hole,
除了当总统之外 什么也填不满它
and he's gonna get it like he got that ten billion,
而他会像他有一百亿一样 坐上那个总统的位置
'cause when he got the ten billion, it didn't fill his hole.
因为他已经有了一百亿 而这么多钱也没能填上那个黑洞
He went, oh, my God, there's still more hole and my
他意识到 我的天 我还有好多欲望想填满 而我
my many Russian war brides aren't filling it,
我娶了再多的俄♥罗♥斯♥新娘也填不满这些黑洞
and you know, saying hi to my doorman is not filling it
跟我的门卫打个招呼也没办法填满它
and my stupid show,
还有我那个愚蠢的节目
I get to tell Penn Gillette what to do, that didn't fill it.
我能对Penn Gillette颐气指使 那也填不满它
I need to be the leader of the free world
我必须成为自♥由♥世界的领导者
and everyone has to love me,
而所有人都要爱我
like he knows what his hole is and he's going for it, you see?
就好像 他知道他的黑洞要什么然后他就去争取一样 你懂吗
And America, 'cause we're good, we're gonna help him.
而美国 因为我们善良 我们要帮助他
Okay.
好吧
Okay, so we're all gonna vote for Trump
好吧 所以我们全把票投给Trump
because he's hurting, he's in pain?
就因为他很受伤 他很痛苦吗
We're actually gonna let him be our president to be nice,
我们真的要让他成为美国总统 就因为我们乐于助人
or kind or something?
或者善良什么的吗
Yeah, yeah. Like Batboy.
对啊 就像蝙蝠侠男孩一样
Remember Batboy?
记得蝙蝠侠男孩吗
We're all in on it.
我们都全情投入
What was Batboy?
什么蝙蝠侠男孩
The kid with cancer and he wanted to be Batman,
那小孩得了癌症 然后他的梦想是当蝙蝠侠
so the whole city was like, you're Batman!
所以整个城市的人都说 你是蝙蝠侠
I had this friend and she's ten years old.
我有个朋友 她十岁
You know, she's
你懂的 她
She's my neighbor.
她是我的邻居
I mean, it's okay if I have a ten-year-old friend, right?
我是说 有个十岁小孩当朋友没什么问题吧 对吗
Yeah, you can have one.
没问题 你可以有一个
Anyway, I talk to her the other day
总之 我那天跟她聊天
and she said that she had a stomachache and so she
她说她胃痛 所以她
she said to me, Big Boy
她跟我说 大男孩
Well, that's what she calls me, she calls me "Big Boy."
嗯 她管我叫大男孩 她说 大男孩
She said, um, my stomach hurts so bad, I wanna
她说 我的胃真的太痛了 我想要
I wanna pound my stomach, 'cause it 'cause it hurts.
我想要冲着我的胃捶上一拳 因为 因为真的太痛了
And I said, well, that's not how it works, Esmeralda.
然后我说 可是 这样是行不通的 Esmeralda
If your stomach hurts and you hurt it more, then you hurt more.
如果你的胃痛 而你再去伤害它 那你会更痛
I said, you have to, you know,
我说 你必须得 你知道
find the place in you where it hurts
找到是哪里在痛
and be kind to it, be good to it,
对它温柔一点 好一点
give it milk and honey and medicine
给它牛奶蜂蜜还有药
and it'll heal and you and it will be okay and...
然后它会痊愈 你和它都会好起来
Then I thought, if someone's part of you,
然后我想 如果某些人也是你的一部分
how do you stop them from hurting you?
要怎么阻止他们伤害你
And it's...
那就是
It's by being good to them
那就是对他们好
and being caring to them and giving them milk and honey,
关心他们 给他们牛奶和蜂蜜
you know, and you need to take care of people to hurt you.
你需要好好照顾那些伤害你的人
Yeah, we're all connected.
是的 我们是彼此相连的
That hippie shit is true.
嬉皮士那套玩意儿是对的
That's not just Trump, that's our Trump, do you understand?
那不仅仅是Trump 那是我们的Trump 懂吗
And he's in pain, and he's swollen,
他很痛苦 他在红肿
and we gotta get some ice on him quick
我们该快点给他敷些冰块
and get him in the White House.
把他弄进白宫
Can't we just tell him he's the president?
我们不能直接告诉他 他就是总统吗
You know, can't we just pretend,
我们能不能就假装一下
so he'll be okay? Like Batboy.
然后他就好起来了 就像对蝙蝠侠男孩
Yeah, like Batboy.
对 就像对蝙蝠侠男孩
Can we Batboy him?
我们能不能也那么对Trump
Ugh.
呃
Who cares?
谁在乎呀
Whatever. I don't vote, I think it's annoying.
无论如何 我从不投票 我觉得那很烦
Sylvie.
Sylvie
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Ricky.
嘿 Ricky
Hi, Ricky.
嗨 Ricky
Hey, any news?
嘿 有什么新消息吗
Uh, look, guys.
呃 是这样
I've had everybody in the department looking for Pete.
我让局里所有人都去找Pete了
You know, I mean, I've got someone in every precinct.
我在每一个片区都派了人
We put out a silver alert, even though he's not old enough,
我们甚至报了银发警报 即便他还没有那么大年纪
we got his picture everywhere.
我们到处张贴他的照片
That's great.
那很好
Been checking even tri-state departments.
甚至还查了新泽西和康州
Wow. Friends up in New Jersey state.
哇哦 新泽西警局有些朋友
I mean, we've looked everywhere, guys.
我们找了每一个地方
Nothing.
没有
Nothing's turning up.
什么也没发现
He ain't been to see Trisha.
他没有去见Trisha
Nothing.
什么也没有
Not a lead, or a story about someone seeing him.
没有线索或者谁见过他
Nothing.
没有
I mean, I'm sorry, but we're striking out.
我很抱歉 但我们也没办法了
Well, thank you. Thanks for all that.
嗯 谢谢 谢谢你们做的一切
That's Yeah.
这很 嗯
Thank Thank everybody, please.
谢谢 帮我谢谢所有人
Yeah, just let us know. Just let us-Yeah.
是的 随时通知我们 让我们
Yeah. If you get some more info.
呃 如果有什么新消息
If there's an update.
如果有新情况
Yeah um...
嗯 呃
Guys.
听我说
Look, this is the hard part.
这是最难的部分
Pete's gone.
Pete不在了
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
No, I mean, like, when someone is missing...
不 我是说 比如一个人失踪了
Hey, we've had more manpower on this than we've ever had
嘿 我们这次比以往任何一次投入的人力都多
looking for someone.
来找一个人
I mean, I've got the fire department involved in looking for him
我把消防部门的人都叫来一起找他了
and I hate firemen.
虽然我恨死消防员了
No. No, it means a lot.
是的 是的 太麻烦你了
Yeah. Ricky, thank you.
嗯 Ricky 谢谢你
No.
不
What I'm trying to say is...
我要说的是
You know, someone in Pete's condition?
一个处在Pete那种状态的人
He didn't go anywhere.
他哪里也没去
He couldn't have gone anywhere.
他哪儿也去不了
He's gone.
他走了
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表