剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
special penis and invited me upstairs.
大屌♥ 然后邀请我上楼来
But you don't have to
但是在上♥床♥以前你不需要去
You don't have to-You don't have to
不需要 不需要
You don't have to ask people,
你不需要去问别人
which one are you, before you get started.
你是男是女 在上♥床♥之前
It's just
这就是
A person has the right to assume certain things.
一个人有权利去假设某些事情
Did I have the right to assume that you aren't a sexual deviant
那我有权利假设你是一个用自己特殊的大屌♥
who did the unthinkable with his special penis?
做了些没经过大脑的事的性变♥态♥吗
Deviant... Okay, look.
变♥态♥ 好吧 你看
No, in some cultures,
不 在某些文化里
what you did in your family...
你对你家庭做出的事
is considered a crime punishable by death.
是要被处以极刑的
So did you have an obligation to tell me
所以那你是不是有义务告诉我
what kind of man I was getting intimate with
我在和什么样的男人亲热
instead of...
而不是
springing it on me,
直楞楞地
like the morning paper over some eggs?
扑上来
I'm not judging you. I'm making a point.
我不是在批判你 我是在讲道理
Look at me.
看着我
Okay, I am not judging you.
我不是在批评你
I mean, you did do something wrong, but I am not judging you.
你是犯了错误 但是我没有批判你
I would not do that.
我不会做这种事儿
I am not looking down on you.
我没有看不起你
But you are judging people just for being themselves.
但是你却因为人们做自己而批判他们
So let me put your mind at rest about one thing.
有一件事儿你可以不用担心
You had sex with a woman last night.
你昨晚是和一个女人上♥床♥了
Yeah, I did.
嗯 是啊
You did. Mmhmm.
你做了 嗯哼
And always was
那你一直
And always was a woman?
一直都是女人吗
Shit.
妈的
Whew.
呼
Can I just say one thing? Yeah.
我就想说一件事 好
I-I believe in equal rights for everybody.
我认为每个人都应该有相同的权利
That's what I believe in. I mean, for everybody.
这就是我相信的 每个人
I know you think you did.
我知道你觉得你相信
No, I do.
不 我相信
I really do. Therethere
我真的相信 许多许多
I do. ThereEveryone is feeling real good
我相信 每个人对于接受变性人这件事
about accepting the transgender right now.
都自我感觉良好
I know.
我知道
They love the transgender when they're transitioning.
当变性人开始改变的时候大家都爱他们
They're brave.
他们勇敢
They're becoming themselves, it'sRight.
他们在自我转变 对
Good for them.
他们做得好
But the true path to acceptance comes when you have sex with one
但是接受的真正意义是 当你和一个变性人上♥床♥的时候
and you don't think you got cheated into doing something gay,
你不觉得自己被欺骗了 不觉得自己和同性上了床
'cause that, my sister-fucking friend,
因为那个 操小姨子的朋友
is ignorant.
叫做无知
Hmm.
嗯
And hey, the fucking was good, right?
嗨 昨天干得不错 对吧
You got fucked good by a woman.
你被一个女人上了
Uh-huh, right.
嗯哼 对
Yep.
对
What difference does it make what she used to be?
那她过去是什么又有什么关系呢
Hmmm...
嗯
Wow.
哇
And that's why you shouldn't have breakfast.
这就是你为什么不应该吃早餐
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
I gotta go.
我得走了
You don't have to.
你不是
You don't have to go.
你不是非得走
Yeah, I gotta go.
我得走了
Hey, uh...
嘿 嗯
Do you want to...
你想
Do you want to see each other again?
你想再见面吗
You want to?
你想吗
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, there's one thing about me you should know.
好吧 关于我有件事你应该知道
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
I'm a drunk.
我是个酒鬼
Well, I own a bar.
我有个酒吧
We'll see.
再说吧
That's my sister.
这是我妹妹
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Not the...
不是那个妹
Uh, that's You okay?
呃 那是 你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
How you doing? Good.
你怎么样 很好
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
Well, I-I got the results yesterday and I'm fine.
我昨天拿到检查结果了 我好了
You're what? You're fine?
你什么了 你好了
Yeah, I'm gonna be fine.
是 我会痊愈的
You serious?
你认真的
Yeah.
对
So... Wow.
所以 哇
I just wanted to tell you.
我只是想告诉你这个消息
Thanks.
谢谢
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧 对
Yeah, you know.
对 你知道的
Just gonna, uh... You want something to eat?
只是有点 你想吃点什么吗
Uh, not just yet.
现在不太想
I have to plan a life now.
我现在又要规划人生了
Oh-ho.
噢
So I'm a little busy.
所以我有点忙
Thanks for telling me. Mmhmm.
谢谢你告诉我 嗯哼
It's okay. Oh.
没事儿了 噢
Oh, shit.
妈的
I might have fucked a guy last night.
我昨天晚上可能干了一个男的
Oh!
噢
Me too.
我也是
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉我的苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不差
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在这百年酒馆
**Sometimes I wonder*
*有时我会想
**Why do we tear ourselves to pieces?*
*我们为何自讨苦吃
**I just need some time to think*
*我需要些时间静静
**Or maybe I just need a drink*
*或者干脆烂醉
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在这百年酒馆
**Horace & Pete*
*百年酒馆
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表