剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ, nobody is retarded.
天啊 没人是智障
God, I fucking hate Brooklyn so much.
天 我他妈恨死布鲁克林了
Hey, I don't need this place to live.
嘿 我不需要住在这里
Well, she is right.
她说的对
Pete, this is the only place you've ever lived
Pete 这是你唯一住过的地方
outside the hospital.
除了医院以外
I'm capable of a lot more than any of you think.
我比你想象的能干多了
Yeah, like what?
是啊 比如呢
Someday you'll walk into a mall and shoot everyone?
有一天你会走进商场里向所有人开枪
Never mind me.
不用管我
I'm saying this isn't about me.
跟我没关系
I'm saying I'm not the reason to keep this place open
我说的是 我并不是让这里继续营业的原因
and neither is Marsha.
Marsha也不是
If you want to kick her out, kick her out.
如果你想把她赶走 赶她走
She's had her run here.
她在这里带待得够久了
She was your dad's pleasure chest,
她是你♥爸♥爸的温柔乡
and then my dad honored him by keeping her here.
而我爸爸为了纪念你♥爸♥爸才让她留在这里
But, yeah, I mean, we don't have to do anything.
可是 我们没必要这么做
Yeah, we don't owe you anything, Marsha.
我们不欠你什么 Marsha
Nobody does.
没人欠你的
And you don't owe me anything, Horace...
你也不欠我 Horace
or Sylvi.
或者Sylvi
I'm not your brother, I never was.
我不是你们的兄弟 从来都不是
I'm your cousin.
我是你们的堂兄弟
You want to shut this place down, go ahead.
你想把这里关了 关吧
I'm not shutting it down. Why not?
我不想关门 为什么不
Because that just feels harder than keeping it open right now.
因为那比苟延残喘还要让人难过
Look, I met this guy last week who said,
我上周遇到一个人 他说
"You could walk out of this building right now
"你现在从这栋房♥子里出来
and sell this place for upwards of $6 million."
这地方能卖♥♥到六百万"
We could split that $3 million each.
我们每人能分三百万
What about Pete? What about Pete?
那Pete呢 什么那Pete呢
You just said, right? Yeah.
你刚才都说了 是吧 对
I'm just your cousin.
我只是你们的堂兄弟
She's right, you should do it.
她说的对 你该这么做
What for?
为什么
I mean, give me a reason to do that, why would I--
给我个理由 为什么我要
$3 million.
三百万
Then what? I mean, that's--
然后呢 这
You get that kind of money when you're young
你年轻的时候拿到这样一笔钱
and you use something to build it with, right?
你用来打拼一番事业 对吧
I'm gonna tear this down
我现在要把这里拆了
and then get the money and live, what--
然后再拿钱去生活
I'm 50 years old. Give it to your kid.
我都50了 给你的孩子
I won't take a penny of that.
我一分也不要
But you should do it if you want to.
但如果你想这么做就做吧
My mom needs that money. She has cancer.
我妈妈需要那笔钱 她得了癌症
Brenda, get out. I mean it, get out right now
Brenda 出去 现在就走
and go home. Mom.
回家 妈妈
Get out. Oh, stand up and walk out that door.
出去 站起来从那扇门里出去
I do not want you in here. Mom!
我不想看到你在这 妈
I have been here for Get out!
一直都是我在照顾你 出去
Okay, well,
好吧 那么
um, you guys have a great day. Bye.
祝你们今天过的开心 再见
And when one of you dies, I'll see the rest of you.
等你们中有人去世了 我会来看望剩下的人
So...
那
Honey... Bye.
宝贝 再见
Hey, let me have one more, Pete, huh?
再给我一杯 Pete
The last one.
最后一杯
Well, so long.
再见了
Hey, are you guys open?
嘿 开门了吗
Yeah. Yeah, they're open.
嗯 他们开了
Uh-huh. No, they're all here. Please come save me.
嗯嗯 不 他们都来了 赶紧来救我吧
Horace, I don't know if I can go anywhere.
Horace 我觉得我走不动了
Why don't you come upstairs and take a lie-down, okay?
那去楼上躺躺吧
Come on, I'll get you a cab or something, but just--
来吧 我帮你叫辆车什么的 但
You need to rest, okay?
你需要休息 好嘛
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Can I get a Corona and two vodka martinis?
能给我一杯科罗娜 两杯伏特加马蒂尼
No mixed drinks, no Corona.
没有混饮 没有科罗娜
Budweiser, Scotch, bourbon, straight vodka, straight gin.
百威 苏格兰威士忌 波本 纯伏特加 纯杜松子酒
Serious? How the fuck do you expect to stay open?
真的吗 你♥他♥妈♥怎么指望这地方活下去
Hey, this bar's been here for a hundred years.
嘿 这家酒馆在这里开了一百年了
Serious? Yeah.
真的 对
Why is it called Horace and Pete's?
为什么叫Horace and Pete's
'Cause it's our place.
因为我们就是老板啊
That's Horace and I'm Pete.
那是Horace我是Pete
So you guys are like a hundred years old, too?
那你们也是有一百岁了咯
No, you see, this place was opened in 1916
不 你看 这地方是1916年开张的
by two brothers named Horace and Pete,
老板是叫Horace和Pete的两个兄弟
and each of them had a son.
他们各自都有个儿子
Horace had a son Horace, Pete had a son Pete--
Horace有个叫Horace的儿子 Pete有个叫Pete的儿子
Look, man, I would just really love a fucking beer right now.
老兄 我现在真的就只是想喝杯啤酒
Do I have to listen to this?
我一定要听你讲这个吗
You want to tell me the origin story of this stool here?
要不要给我讲讲这个凳子的来历
Yawn, I mean, please don't.
闷 真的 拜托你别
I'm sorry, my family's in town, it's stressing me out.
对不起 我家人来了 我压力很大
It's all right.
没事
God, Horace, I fucking hate this.
天啊 Horace 我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌这样
It's bad, huh?
很糟糕 是吧
God, you have no idea.
天 你不懂
I sure didn't.
我以前就不懂
You know, I've seen people go through this,
我见过人们经历这种事
and it looks awful.
看上去很糟糕
When you see them with the kerchief on their head,
你看到他们头上的方巾
you're like, oh, God, that looks bad.
你就会想 天呐 这太惨了
But you really can't know, you can't climb inside somebody
但是你真的不明白 你不能住进别人的身体
and know what it feels like to have your blood
去体会把自己的血换成电池酸液
replaced by battery acid.
是什么感觉
Fuck. Sorry.
我♥操♥ 抱歉
Horace, can I stay here tonight?
Horace 我今晚能留在这吗
Yeah, stay in your room. Thanks.
可以 在你房♥间睡 谢了
Oh, God, no please. That's not what I want.
天 千万别 我不想去
I'll just sleep here on the couch, is that okay?
我就在这沙发上睡吧 可以吗
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
You kinda pushed Brenda away there.
你刚刚差不多是把Brenda逼走了
I mean, she was-she was taking care of you,
她在 她在照顾你
and you literally told her, "Go fuck off."
而你真的就是在跟她说"滚开"
And I don't regret it.
我不后悔
Believe it or not, much as I need her, I would rather die.
随你信不信 如果真要我依赖她 我宁愿死
That's a little fucked up, Sylvia.
这就有点不对了 Sylvia
She's taking care of you.
她在照顾你
You don't know that one, Horace.
你不明白这一点 Horace
She's got this way of leveraging my needs against me.
她用照顾我来跟我讨价还价
Just honestly, I'd rather fend for myself.
老实说 我宁愿自己照顾自己
All right, well, it's your choice.
好吧 这是你的选择
So, look, I'll just stay here tonight,
那 我就在这待一晚
and, uh, in the morning, I'll get an Uber to Sloan.
然后 早上我就坐优步去医院
And I'll just-I'll go home. I'll be out of your hair
然后我 我就回家 我不会烦你了
and, uh, out of mind soon thereafter, I'm sure.
你不用管我了 我肯定
Fuck.
操
How are you, um...?
你怎么
I mean, are you still working? Did you go back to work?
你还在工作吗 你回去上班了吗
No, Horace, I got laid off in April.
没 Horace 我四月就没干了
You did? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Yeah, I saved enough money for maybe six months.
我存够了大概六个月要用的钱
This cancer's just ripping through it.
被这癌症榨干了
What about insurance?
保险呢
Insurance, uh, covers medical costs,
保险 就管医疗支出
but I didn't know is you just start throwing money
但是我不知道花钱会开始
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表