剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
I wish you'd let me.
我希望你让我放弃
Why do you think you're here?
你觉得你为什么会在这里
I mean, you know you're not here, right?
你知道你不在这里的 对吧
I know.
我知道
I know. I'm
我知道 我
I'm probably freezing to death somewhere
我可能在哪个地方快被冻死了
or I'm waving a tire iron in a deli somewhere.
或者在某个店里拿着铁棍乱挥
That's why I'm in here, I'm
这是我在这里的原因
At least in here, it's...
起码在这里 我
Look, Pete, I got no options,
听着 Pete 我没有选择
all right? There's no good story for me down the road.
未来不会有好事发生在我身上
I'm just unlucky.
我只是运气不好
That's all.
就这样
I got a bad straw.
抽到坏签了
But that's why I like being here.
但这就是为什么我喜欢在这里
I know it's not gonna last, I--
我知道这不会持续多久
Either some cop is gonna knock me out
警♥察♥会把我打晕
or I'm gonna get shot full of some shit in the hospital.
或者我会在医院被来一针
Or I'll die.
或者我会死
But can you just let me have this right now?
但你就不能让我享受一下现在吗
Would you please?
求你了
Just let me have it.
让我享受一下
Just a little piece.
就一点点
Okay, son.
好吧 儿子
You go ahead and have it.
你尽情享受吧
And you sure did play hockey.
还有你的确打过冰球
I was just fucking with you.
我只是逗你玩而已
Dad?
爸
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不坏
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace and Pete's*
*在这个百年酒馆
**Sometimes I wonder*
*有时我在想
**Why do we tear ourselves to pieces?*
*我们为何自讨苦吃
**I just need some time to think*
*我需要些时间清静
**Or maybe I just need a drink*
*又或许干脆喝醉
**At Horace and Pete's*
*在这百年酒馆
**Horace and Pete*
*百年酒馆
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表