剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
I have been around long enough to know
我现在已经明白
that men can only make two contributions to my life.
对我而言 男人只在两件事上有用
They can lift things.
搬东西
And they can fuck.
做♥爱♥
I don't want to know you, I don't want to date you,
我不想认识你 我不想和你约会
I don't want to move in with you, I don't want to meet your mama.
我不想和你同居 我不想见你妈妈
Fuck me.
跟我做♥爱♥
Move my furniture.
帮我搬家具 仅此而已
Um, where do you want it?
你想把家具搬到哪里
You're clever, you're clever.
你很机智 很机智
Not really.
还好了
I agree with you, though.
不过 我还是同意你的看法
Agree with me?
同意我的看法
Yeah, I don't
是 我不
I mean, for me, I don't want to get married
对我来说 我不想结婚
and I don't want to live with anybody.
我不想和任何人一起生活
You just want to fuck.
你只是想做♥爱♥
So you're a man.
所以你就是个男人
Nothing special about you.
你也没什么特别的
Well, I mean, that's not true.
不完全对
There is something special about me.
我身上还是有一些特别之处的
Is there?
有吗
Yeah.
有
Special?
特别之处
What's that?
特别在哪
What's what?
什么在哪
Don't play games with me. What's special about you?
别跟我耍嘴皮子 你有什么特别的
I mean, you could find out.
你自己可以来发现的
I think you are trying to tell me you have a big penis.
我觉得你想告诉我你有一个大屌♥
Is that what you're trying to tell me?
你是不是想告诉我这个
You have a big old special penis?
你有一个大屌♥
Here you are.
你真是
You look like someone's who's gonna rent me a car.
你看起来像那些想租车给我的人
You don't fuck around, you just come right at it, huh?
你还真是不含蓄 直奔目标
Well, you know, you gave me that one road to go down,
你给我指了条路
so I-I went down it.
所以我就顺着走下去了
Are you trying to start something with me?
你是想和我发生点什么
You wanna do something with me. Is that it?
你想和我做点什么 是吗
I would like to, uh...
我想
I'd like to move your furniture.
我想帮你搬家具
I'd like to make a contribution.
我想做点有用的事
That's cute.
有意思
Um, I live upstairs. Excuse me?
我住楼上 你说什么
What I was saying is that, okay,
我是说
I think you're really very beautiful and very sexy,
我觉得你真的很漂亮 很性感
and I live right upstairs.
而且我就住在楼上
You live in the building?
你住在这栋楼里吗
No, I live right up those stairs right there.
不是 这楼梯走上去就到了
Pick a card.
选张卡吧
You want me to go up those stairs, you want me to fuck you?
你想我上楼去 你想让我和你做♥爱♥
Yeah, I would like that. If you want to.
是啊 我是这样想的 如果你愿意的话
If I want to.
如果我愿意的话
Very decent of you.
很绅士嘛
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Horace.
Horace
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Rhonda.
Rhonda
Rhonda, nice to meet you.
Rhonda 很高兴见到你
Hey, morning. Hi.
嘿 早上好 早
Sorry I fell asleep. I passed out.
抱歉 我睡着了 昨晚喝昏了
I didn't mean to spend the night.
我不是故意要在这里过夜
It's alright. Don't worry.
没关系 别担心
I'm Going, I'm not gonna make this into an awkward morning.
我马上走 我不会让场面变得尴尬的
It's all right.
没关系
Hey, you want some eggs?
你想吃点炒蛋吗
No, I'm-I'm not gonna
不 我不想
It's just some eggs.
就是些炒蛋
I mean, I made 'em if you want some.
我已经做好了 如果你想吃点的话
You don't have to, but...
你大可不必 不过
Well, walk of shame is a bit easier on a full stomach.
吃跑了再羞耻地溜走是要轻松一些
Yeah.
是啊
Come on.
来吧
Look, I don't want anything from you. You understand, right?
听着 我不想要你什么东西 明白吗
Fully. I'm not
完全了解 我不是
I'm not... It's justit's just some eggs.
我不是 只是些鸡蛋而已
And then I'm gonna go.
然后我就走了
Yes, please do.
好 请你务必
Okay then, 'cause I really love some eggs.
那就行 因为我真想吃点炒蛋
Right
是吧
Smells good. Is that all right?
闻起来很香 是吗
Oh, so good.
好香
It's kind of hard to fuck up some scrambled eggs.
想把炒蛋做成黑暗料理还是有难度
Do you have a...
你有
Do you have a-where you-do you a far way to walk, shamefully?
你要 哪里 你要走很远吗 羞耻地
Not very far.
不是很远
So what's your deal?
你是个什么情况
You own this bar.
你是这家店的老板
Yeah, my sister and I and my cousin, we own it together.
是啊 我和我姐 还有我堂哥 我们共同经营
Family bar.
家族事业
Married?
结婚了吗
No, no. Not for a long, long time.
没有 离了好长一段时间了
Kids?
有孩子吗
Um, yep. Two.
嗯 两个
How old?
多大了
I have a son who's 23.
我儿子23岁了
And, uh, my daughter is 23.
女儿也23岁了
Oh. Twins.
龙凤胎呀
Nope.
不是
You have a daughter and
你女儿和你儿子年龄相同
son who are the same age and they're not twins?
却不是双胞胎
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
What happened?
怎么回事
Well, I got married when I was 21 and my wife was 32.
我结婚的时候才21岁 我老婆32岁
It was not-I mean, it was too fast for me.
有点 对我来说有点太快了
So, she has a sister, and her sister's my age,
她有一个妹妹 和我同岁
and me and her sister started to
之后我就和她妹妹
start fucking.
搞上了
Yeah.
就是这样
Ooh. Why? Why?
噢 为什么 为什么
Well, 'cause, you know...
因为 你懂的
So... Shit.
所以 天啊
Uh, then her sister and her,
她和她妹妹
I got 'em both pregnant at the same time.
我同时搞大了她们俩的肚子
My God! Holy shit.
我的天啊
Yeah.
是啊
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Yeah.
是啊
I think I'm gonna need some hair of the dog on that.
为了这个得喝点酒来解宿醉
Oh, yeah? Okay, sure.
是吗 好啊
God.
天
Did they all find out?
她们都知道了吗
Sorry? Did they all find out?
什么 她们都发现了吗
Yes, every-I mean...
是啊
It broke my family up.
我们离婚了
What about the sister?
那她妹妹呢
She just kinda took off, you know?
她就离开了
I don't know, and went traveling and stuff.
我不知道 她去旅行了什么的
And my wife, uh, she raised the kids together, you know,
而我老婆 她一同抚养两个孩子
like brother and sister. Oh.
像兄妹一样
Cousins.
像表兄妹
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表