剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
You know, we--
你知道吗 我们
We really met once you leveled out at the hospital,
你清醒过来之后我们有见面
but I used to see you before,
但其实我之前就见过你了
when it was bad,
那时候情况很糟糕
when you first got there.
你刚进院
You did? Yeah, I
真的吗 对啊 我
I saw you a few times, being taken from one place to the next.
我见过你几次 被人扛来扛去的
You'd be screaming.
你会尖叫着
Took about, like, five guys to move you to the washroom.
然后至少得有五个男的把你驾到厕所里
I don't think I ever saw someone so brave.
我都想不出比你更勇敢的人了
Brave? I was fucking terrified every day.
勇敢 我他妈每天都快怕死了
Well, I-I guess that's what I call brave.
是吗 在我眼中那就是勇敢
Just living with terror.
生活在恐惧之中
Also, I--
还有 我啊
I thought you were cute.
我觉得你挺可爱的
And then, I guess you started getting on the Probitol,
后来就是 我猜你当时是开始服药了
and you'd walk in the halls on your own in that blue robe.
然后你穿着蓝色浴袍独自走在走廊上
And I saw in your face that the bravery was still there
我看见你脸上还是透露出那份勇敢
and I was still so scared,
而我还是害怕得不行
and I didn't have any bravery of my own,
我自己没有勇气
and you let me hide behind yours.
是你的勇敢庇护了我
How are you doing? I mean, now.
你过得怎么样 我是说 就最近怎么样
Well, I lost my job.
嗯 我被炒鱿鱼了
They had enough of me, so I'm looking around.
他们还是受够了我 所以我又开始找新工作了
Fuck me nigger style!
黑人式操♥我♥啊
I am sorry.
抱歉
What are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I can relate.
所以 我能体会
When you say it's hard to hang on knowing what's coming,
你说你撑不下去了 因为明白将来会发生什么
I feel that way every day
我每天都有体会到
with this shit clanging around in my head.
这混♥蛋♥玩意儿就在我脑海里甩也甩不掉
Pete, it's-It's really good to talk to you.
Pete 能跟你聊聊我很开心
It's such a tonic.
如同醍醐灌顶
You make me feel strong.
你让我觉得自己变得强大起来
I am glad, too.
我也很开心
I'm glad. And, uh...
我很荣幸 然后 呃
I am sorry that I was No.
我很抱歉我之前 没关系
No, it's okay. No, it's not.
真的没关系 这当然有关系
You were in before and I was just...
你比我还早就进去了而我却
Boris Yeltsin fucked my dad!
叶利钦操了我爸
Look, you know you're
你看吧 你知道你还是
gonna fucking serve me, so just serve me now.
得给我上酒 现在就给我来杯酒
Uh, nope, I don't think so.
呃 不 我不认同
You're not cutting me off.
你不能停我酒
Yeah, we're cutting you off.
嗯 我们就是在停你酒
No, no, no, no, no... Yeah, for tonight.
不 不 不 不 不 没错 你今晚喝够了
You're not cutting me off.
你不能停我酒
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗
What the fuck? What?
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗 什么回事啊
One, fuck, one?
一杯 操♥你♥妈♥的 就一杯
Come on.
来嘛
It's not like--
又不是说
It's not like I'm being a pain in the ass, right?
我又不是你们的肉中钉什么的 对吧
It's just, like, ooh! Weird!
现在的状态也就是"噢 有点怪哟"
It's not like that.
一点都不是
We pals.
我们朋友嘛
You want some water? You could--
你要不喝点水 你可以
You could sit there and drink water for a while.
你可以就坐在这喝会水
Water for a while? Mmhmm.
喝会水 嗯哼
Water for a while?
喝会水
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Yeah.
好吧
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥的
You hear me?
你听见了吗
Ugly fag! Fuck you!
死基佬 操♥你♥妈♥的
Uhhuh. Uhhuh, uhhuh!
什么 没错 没错
Yeah, yeah!
就是啊 就是
You fucking tomfoolery fucking faggot!
操♥你♥妈♥的混账臭基佬
Gay asshole!
屁♥眼♥被人操
Bet your fucking dick's got shit all over it!
你♥他♥妈♥的那根屌♥上沾满屎
Bet your fucking mother licks it off!
还是你妈给你舔干净的
Jesus Christ with this one. Shh...
上帝啊这人真是 嘘
Yeah, Jesus Christ me.
没错 跟基♥督♥说我去呗
Okay. Okay, everybodies!
好吧 好吧 大家好啊
I am a fucking cut-off asshole, because this cock licker...
我现在就是个特么被停酒了的混♥蛋♥ 因为这个吃屌♥的
Okay, okay, okay... That's enough.
好了 好了 好了 你闹够了
Okay, okay, that's enough, that's it.
好了 好了 够了 到此为止
If you don't stop, you're gonna have to leave.
如果你再不停下来 我们得请你离开了
Why?
为什么
Because you can say whatever you want to me,
因为你想怎么骂我都无所谓
but you can't be cursing towards our customers.
但你不可以去指骂我们的顾客
I'm the fucking customers, you chinks!
我特么的就是你的顾客啊 你个中国佬
Chinks? Chinks. All right.
中国佬 中国佬 好吧
Hey, guys, do you mind
嘿 我现在就下班
if I just take the rest of the night off?
你们俩不介意吧
Nah, go ahead. Sure.
没事 去吧 好着呢
And hi, I am Sylvia. Hi, Tricia.
对了 你好 我是Sylvia 我是Tricia
It's nice to meet you. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 好的
Cancer cunt!
癌症婊♥子♥
I am sorry. No, it's okay.
不好意思 没关系
They told me. It's okay.
他们跟我说过你情况 没事
All right, well, I'll see you later. Okay.
好吧 那就 回头见了 好的
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, I am good.
没事 我好着呢
Okay.
好吧
Hey, how come that bitch gets to yell shit out
嘿 为什么那婊♥子♥怎么骂人都可以
and I get treated like a crime-inal?
我爆个粗口就成犯人了
Well, she has a medical condition.
好吧 她那是因为有病况
So do I.
我也有啊
I have alcohol-icism.
我有酗酒症
Okay, you gotta go now.
好吧 你得走了
Seriously? Yep.
真的吗 没错
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't even need this fucking place. That's right.
我根本就不用来这鬼地方 说得没错
I... can drink alone, at my own house.
我可以 可以一个人在自己房♥子慢慢喝
You should go do that right now. Yeah.
你现在就该这么做 没错
Here you go. Come on.
好了 来吧
Let's go. I will do it.
走吧 我会的
Yeah. Okay.
好的 行
Good night.
晚安
**Hell no*
*糟糕
**I can't complain about my problems*
*我无处倾诉苦楚
**I'm okay the way things are*
*日子不好也不坏
**I pull my stool up to the bar*
*我为自己搬一把小凳
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在这个百年酒馆
**Sometimes I wonder*
*有时我在想
**Why do we tear ourselves to pieces?*
*我们为何自讨苦吃
*I just need some time to think
*我需要些时间清静
**Or maybe I just need a drink*
*又或许干脆喝醉
**At Horace & Pete's*
*在这百年酒馆
**Horace & Pete*
*百年酒馆
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表