剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
I put my feelings on the line.
坦露我的情感
And it's like I don't even exist.
结果就像我根本不存在
Like I was never born. Right?
就像我从没出生过 是吗
Like my parents never met, like they never had me
就像我父母没遇见过 没生下我
or my-my-my-or my brother.
或者我我我我我弟弟
See, see, I'm-I'm a person.
我是个活生生的人 你懂吗
I have a story, that's right.
我有自己的故事 是的
I either watch my brother
我曾经每个晚上都得照顾弟弟
every night because they worked every night,
因为我父母晚上工作
and then one night, they don't come home.
结果某个晚上 他们就再也没回来
So I took c-c-care of him,
所以我照顾我弟弟
and now my brother's happy and he's strong,
现在我弟弟开心又强大
because I raised him.
因为我养大了他
I raised him good.
把他养得很好
And only two years older than him,
我只比他大两岁
and now he doesn't t-t-talk to me.
但现在他话都不跟 跟 跟我说
And l-l-look at me.
我看着自己
I struggle, and so I appear weak,
我挣扎 所以我看起来软弱
and people go, no one wants to l-l-look at me.
然后人们都离开我 没人想看我一眼
People don't want to look at the weak
人们不想看着弱者
because it reminds them of their own weakness.
因为那让他们想起来自己的软弱
But what they don't get
但他们不懂
What they don't get is that when someone's struggling,
他们不懂 当一个人在挣扎
it means he's strong, he's strong,
那意味着他很强大 他很强大
because the weak don't struggle.
因为弱者不会挣扎
They just die.
他们直接就死掉了
So whatever you think of me,
所以不管你怎么看我
I'm alive.
我是个活生生的人
I'm alive.
活生生的人
So go ahead.
所以 你继续
Ignore me, go about your day,
继续无视我 继续你的一天
even though I'm the one who made you feel special.
即使我是那个让你觉得自己与众不同的人
Just like my brother, just like my brother.
就像我弟弟 就像他
When I gave him the strength to neglect me.
我给了他无视我的能力
I put you on a pedestal and now you can't see me.
我把你供上神坛 所以你看不见我
But-And so, fine.
但 没关系
So do what-Do whatever you want!
你想干嘛就干嘛
It's just typical.
这对我太常见了
I've come to expect it.
我搭话的时候就预料到了
Okay, then. You have a great day.
那么 祝你一天愉快
So you still talk to, uh, Maxie?
所以你还跟Maxie来往吗
Maxie?
Maxie吗
Yeah, he was the tall guy? Remember?
对 那个高个子 记得吗
He went out with Rachel Hunter.
他跟Rachel Hunter在一起过
Oh jeez, Pete. Maxie died years ago.
哦 天哪 Pete Maxie几年前就死了
Ah, shit.
噢 我日
I didn't know.
我根本不知道
Yeah, I got kind of a patchy past, you know?
我的日子过得断断续续 你懂的
I got like high school and then I got 10 years ago.
上完高中 然后就到十年前了
Why's that?
为什么
Were you in the joint or something?
你坐牢了还是其他什么原因
Yeah, or something.
嗯 其他原因
Pete was in a mental health facility.
Pete在精神疾病医院里待过
It's not funny, Dom. He was gone a long time.
这不好笑 Dom 他在里面待了不少时间
Sorry.
对不起
He got medicated and he got out.
他接受治疗 现在他出来了
We've been friends since school.
我们上学的时候就是好朋友
Whatever. Sorry.
这样啊 对不起
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
So what's up, Pete?
所以有什么事 Pete
Well, listen.
是这样的
I remember last time I saw you,
我记得上次我见你的时候
you told me that you were on the mayor's detail.
你跟我说你在市长那做事
Is that still, uh...? Yeah, still.
现在也是吗 对 还是
Still, still.
还是老样子
We drive behind him and then he goes there and then he goes here.
我们开着车跟在他屁♥股♥后面到处跑
It's fucking boring.
真♥他♥妈♥无聊
Eh, I don't mind it too much.
我倒是不在乎
Well, the reason I I know you don't mind it.
我之所以问你 我知道你不在乎
The reason I'm asking is, um...
我之所以问 呃
What's up, Pete?
怎么了Pete
Well, so this place, you know, the bar.
呃 这里 这间酒馆
We've been having a tough time, and so I've been, um...
我们经营得很艰难 所以我
Uh, well, I've-I've applied to have it declared a landmark.
呃 我申请把它列为地标建筑
This way it would make it harder to shut it down, you know?
这样就不容易被关掉了 懂吗
And, uh... Hey, what's the big secret?
呃 嘿 这是什么惊天秘密吗
Why are we-why are we doing-being all quiet?
为什么我们要压低声音
Well, because...
呃 因为...
Because what? Listen, Dom.
因为什么 听着 Dom
What? Can you give us a minute?
怎么了 你能让我俩单独谈会儿吗
Well, pardon me all over the fucking joint.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥对不起搅了你们的局
What's up, Pete? Talk to me.
怎么了Pete 跟我说说
Well...
呃
Sylvia, she's trying to shut the place down.
Sylvia 她想关了这个酒馆
I mean, she's been working here and,
她现在在这工作
you know, we're trying to make it work,
我们在尝试把这里经营得像样点
but I know she still has
但我知道
her sights on flushing the place for cash,
她仍然有把这卖♥♥了换钱的想法
so I thought maybe this is a way to,
所以我想或许这样可以
you know, make it so that she can't sell it.
让她不能轻易卖♥♥了这儿
So why are you telling me?
所以你为什么告诉我这些
Well, so I've applied for, you know, the landmark status,
我之前申请过变成地标建筑
but I mean, it's a real bitch to--
但是真他娘难
I mean, it's like the worst kind of paperwork
文件多得我想死
and then the waiting and it's like impossible.
只能干等着 好像根本办不成
So I thought maybe...
所以我想 或许
I don't know, if you could
我也不知道 你能不能...
Uh, since you ride around with the mayor,
呃 因为你在市长身边开车
if you can get him to come here, you know?
你能让他来趟这儿吗
And then if he sees the place and then, you know,
如果他来看过这个地方
that could move our application up on the pile, you know?
那我们的文件就可以快点被批准了
Wow, Pete. I mean, I don't know.
哇哦 Pete 我也不确定
And of all the favors that I get asked as being a cop,
作为警♥察♥ 别人找我帮过的忙当中
that's the least offensive,
你这个是最不冒犯人的
but I don't tell the mayor where to go.
但我没法告诉市长去哪儿
I just follow him around, you know?
我只是跟着他
I know, I know. I just thought if you, you know,
我明白 我只是想你或许
find yourself, you know, cruising around Brooklyn with the mayor
什么时候 可能跟市长在布鲁克林巡视
and-and he's got a minute and he ever says,
他有点空闲的时间 然后说
hey, where can a guy get a beer around here?
嘿 我们能在附近哪里喝一杯吗
And then you can go, I know of a place, Your Honor.
然后你就可以说 我知道一个好地方 市长
You know? That's all I'm asking.
你懂吗 我只想求帮这个忙
Wow, Pete, man.
哇哦 Pete
That's a long shot you're taking there.
你说的真是小概率事件
Well, it's the only one I got.
我只有这个办法了
Man... Well, hey, man, I don't know.
我也不知道
It may never happen,
有可能那根本不会发生
but if I find myself in that exact situation,
但如果一模一样的情况出现了
I will say exactly that, okay?
我一定会那么说 可以吗
All right. Well, thanks, Ricardo, I appreciate it.
好的 谢谢 Ricardo 我很感激
Oh, hey, you did a lot for me as a kid.
嘿 小时候你帮了我很多
I did?
是吗
Yeah.
对呀
Yeah, even as a grown-up, I
即使我长大了
never found a friend that did for me what you did.
我再没有哪个朋友帮过我那么多
Yeah, we were kids, but you stuck up for me.
我们还小 但你一直帮着我
You know.
你明白吗
I was sad when you went away.
你进了医院我很伤心
And when I heard you got out,
当我听说你出来了
I came around a lot to try and catch up with you, you know.
我经常来这想和你叙叙旧
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表