剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
Okay. What about?
好吧 说什么
Well...
嗯
Who are you? Where are you from? What are you doing in Brooklyn?
你是什么人 你从哪里来 你在布鲁克林做什么
What are you trying to do with your life?
你有什么人生规划
I'm from Western Massachusetts.
我从马萨诸塞州的西部来
I plan on being a stand-up comedian.
我想成为一名单口喜剧演员
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
I'll see you later. Where you going?
我出去一下 去哪啊
I gottaI'm having lunch with Alice. Oh, nice.
我要去和Alice吃午饭 噢 挺好的啊
You guys doing okay?
你们俩关系还好吧
Yeah, just trying to sort of
呃 就尝试着慢慢来
just do one day then one day then one day, you know?
一天一天一天慢慢积累咯
Lunch one day, coffee one day, and just...
今天吃午饭 改天喝咖啡 就这样
just let it feel normal, you know, just build like normal.
慢慢地正常发展 就正常地发展吧
That's... good.
那 挺好的
Don't forget to bring her some elephant food.
别忘了给你女儿带点大象用饲料
What's that? I'm just saying,
你说啥 我就说
don't forget to bring your fat daughter some elephant food.
别忘了给你那胖女儿带点大象用饲料
We hooked into a marlin, it must've been 30 pounds.
我们钓到一条枪鱼 快30磅重了
Marlin? It's a fish. Oh, you bet.
Marlin 这是鱼的名字吧 当然
It's a big fucking fish.
那可他妈的是条大鱼
Pardon my French.
原谅我爆粗口了
Big fucking fish, that's fucking fine with me.
他妈的大鱼 我他妈的不会介意这个形容词的
Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, easy there.
嘿 哇哦 缓着点来
What's the matter? Oh, nothing.
怎么了 没事
You're fine. Sure.
你很棒 那当然
Do you know that you got a smile...
你知道吗 你的微笑
like...
就像
I've never seen one like it.
我从来没见过那样的微笑
Yeah?
真的吗
You need to get out of the tire store more often, Dennis.
Dennis 你该多走出那个轮胎店活动活动了
Okay, do you remember after my junior year at Hunter
好了 你还记得我在亨特上高二的时候
when I went to the Middle East? Yes, that was terrifying.
去了中东吗 当然 我被吓得有够呛
No, it wasn't. For me, it was.
那里一点都不吓人啊 对我来说 特别吓人
Oh, well. Well, you don't know.
好吧 可你又没去过那里 咋知道呢
You don't, I hope you-- I hope you never know how that feels,
你不怕 我怕 但愿你一辈子都不会经历我的感受
having your own kid at some wild place.
独生女跑去了动荡地区
Yeah, but how do you think that, like, imagine how parents feel
好吧 那你觉得 想着像父母一样
who live in a place like that all the time?
一辈子呆在一个地方就很好了吗
I don't care, I don't have to.
我不在乎 我又不想离开
I don't-That was the worst time in my life.
我也 那几年是我人生中最难过的日子
Really? Yes.
真的 当然
You don't-- You weren't calling us.
你当时又不给我们打电♥话♥
There was people on YouTube cutting off people's heads
油管上有人传着砍头视频
and you're not getting in touch. Oh, God.
然后又联♥系♥不上你 我的天啊
We didn't know-- It's not fucking funny.
我们根本不知道你的死活 这一点都不搞笑
It really wasn't.
确实
You know, one night, I decided you were dead.
你知道吗 有一天晚上 我就认定你死了
Jesus, Dad. I'm serious.
天啊 老爸 我说真的
You weren't calling me and I'm,
你又不打电♥话♥给我
like, praying it's 'cause you hate me.
我都在祈祷你不打来是因为你讨厌我
I'm like, "She hates me, she's not calling."
我就想着 "她讨厌我 所以才不给我打电♥话♥"
So I call your mom, you're not calling her either.
我打给你妈 结果你也没有打电♥话♥给你妈
And then we start-we get in a fight, me and your mom, sorry.
然后我跟你妈就吵起来了 抱歉
And then I'm laying awake at night and I'm--
后来我半夜醒过来
You know when you hear about a parent who,
你也听说过那些父母感应到
like, their kid dies somewhere else
自己儿女在别处的死讯
and they just know it right away, so that's what happened.
也不知道为什么 反正就是感应到了
I'm laying awake in bed and I get this cold chill over me
我当时躺在床上 睡不过去 突然浑身打冷颤
and I just knew you were dead.
我就认定你死了
Except I wasn't.
可我没死啊
Yeah, I was wrong.
也是 我错了
I'm not a good dad, see?
看吧 我真不是个好父亲
Well, I had a good time there, so...
嗯 我过得挺开心 所以
Good.
行
Hey, uh, if I tell you something, can you keep it to yourself?
对了 如果我跟你说点事 你能不跟别人说吗
Yeah, from who?
你不想我告诉谁
Particularly your cousin Brenda, who I know you're close to.
尤其是不能跟你的表亲Brenda说 我知道你俩走挺近的
Okay, sure.
好吧
So your Aunt Sylvia, um...
就是你小姨Sylvia 她嗯
she has breast cancer. Yeah, I know that.
她患乳癌了 我知道啊
You do? Yeah, I mean, Brenda told me.
你知道 对啊 就是Brenda跟我说了啊
And she's going to the
她在跟她妈一起去看医生
doctor with her and she made her check herself.
强迫她妈妈做了检查
She's-she's taking care of her,
她正在照顾小姨
so why would I have to keep it from her?
所以你为什么不让我跟她说
You know, she's gonna be fine, Dad.
爸 她撑得住的啦
I know that cancer scares the shit out of people your age,
我知道癌症对于你们这种年纪的人来说特别恐怖
but she is actually gonna be fine. Yeah, I know.
但小姨会好起来的 我知道
That used to be the "C" Word. Okay.
我们以前提到癌症都只敢说那C字开头的单词 好吧
Well, I gotta go to work, so... Okay.
好了 我该回去上班了 所以 好的
But-Thank you for lunch.
还是 谢谢你跟我一起吃午饭
This was nice. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
今天这样很愉快 对啊 是
You know, I think that this is
我觉得今天可能是
the most time we've ever spent together since--
这几周以来我们相处最久的一次
Yeah, at least the last couple weeks. Yeah, this has beenYeah.
是啊 至少这几周以来 对啊 这么久
Well, I'm glad that it's been positive,
我很高兴今天能这么开心
for you, I mean, you know?
对于你来说
Yeah, yeah, well I'm glad.
是啊 我很高兴
It is, it's positive for me
和爸爸一起吃吃饭聊聊天
to spend time with my dad, you know, so...
对我来说是挺积极的
Good. Yeah.
很好 嗯
Well, oh, um, how's Rachel?
呃 Rachel怎么样
What?
怎么了
Rachel moved out. Oh.
Rachel搬出去了 噢
I'm-I'm sorry.
我 真遗憾
Yeah, no, I asked her...
不 是我叫她搬的
Wait, you did? I asked her to move out.
等下 是你 是我叫她搬出去的
Wait, so you kicked her out?
所以是你把她赶出去了
Well...
呃
Dad, why?
爸爸 为什么
Why? She was nice to you.
为什么 她对你很好
She was actually good for you.
她其实挺适合你的
Well, I... Oh, my God.
我 我的天呐
I guess I thought that you-- If you wanted--
我以为你要 如果你想
Dad. I just wanted
爸爸 我只是想
Dad, what the fuck? What?
爸爸 什么鬼 什么
Because you kicked out your good girlfriend
你把你好好的女朋友赶出去
and now you're putting that on me.
现在怪到我头上来了
No, I didn't say that. Yeah, yeah.
不 我没这么说 是哦是哦
I thoughtLook, I thought Oh, my God, what is wrong with you?
我是想 我是想 我的天呐 你到底哪根筋有问题
I thought of it as an upgrade, okay? I did.
我这是为了增进感情 好吗 就是这意思
I thought that you would have a place.
我想这样你就有地方住了
What's so wrong with that? I wanted to make it-you comfortable.
这有什么错 我想让你轻松舒服点
Oh, my God. Look, I liked Rachel.
我的天呐 我喜欢Rachel
Yeah, and she loved you and she was nice to you.
是 她爱你而且对你很好
She was-she was, like, taking care of you.
她 她在照顾着你
Okay, well, I guess I thought I'd rather
好吧 我是想 比起
than have her be there for me,
她来照顾我
I thought I'd rather be there for you.
我宁愿我来照顾你
Yeah, but now none of us are there for any of us.
是 但现在谁都照顾不了谁了
Jesus fucking Christ.
我真♥他♥妈♥
Why is this so hard? Why is it so complicated to you?
为什么就这么难 为什么你想得这么复杂
This is-To me, this is not complicated.
对我来说 这一点都不复杂
I am trying-- I want to be close to you.
我在试图 我想跟你亲近一些
I am your father. I want you in my life.
我是你♥爸♥ 我希望你是我生命中的一部分
Why is that not a simple thing to you?
为什么对你来说就这么复杂
Okay, but how do you think that feels,
好 那你觉得那样什么感受
to have someone going like this,
如果有人这个样子
you know, when I don't want that?
而我不想这样
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表