剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表
I know. I wanted to be there for you now...
我知道 我想帮帮你
Yeah, but...
是的 但
I don't know, it was just kinda-It was tough.
我也不知道 只是一切都很艰难
It was tough facing everybody, and you know, I was all changed.
面对所有人都很难 而且我也不一样了
Yeah. I don't know, just...
的确 我也不知道 就是...
Yeah, I get it. I get it.
好了 我都懂
Hey, man, I was happy that you-that you reached out.
嘿 我很高兴你来找我帮忙
In fact, I was glad that you called.
事实上 我很开心你打电♥话♥给我
And I hope I could do this for you.
我很希望能帮到你
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢你
It's good to see you. You too, you too, Ricardo, thank you.
很高兴见到你 我也是 Ricardo 谢谢
I'll see you. All right.
改天见 嗯
Come on, Dom.
走吧 Dom
Great.
好极了
Really good getting to know you guys.
认识你们可真不错
Was that...
那是
Ricky Vonn?
Ricky Vonn吗
Yeah.
对
What was going on there?
你们刚才在聊什么
Just catching up.
叙叙旧而已
Catching up.
叙旧啊
Horace.
Horace
Oh.
噢
Hey.
嘿
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
I'm fine. Hi, Pete.
我挺好的 嗨 Pete
Hey, it's good to see you.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Hi, honey, it's so nice to see you.
嗨 宝贝 真高兴见到你
Hi, Sylvia. How are you?
嗨 Sylvia 你好吗
Are you doing okay?
情况怎么样
Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
噢 很好 我很好
Good. This is Eric, by the way.
那就好 对了 这是Eric
Eric, this is my dad, Horace, and Pete.
Eric 这是我爸 Horace 这是Pete
And my aunt, Sylvia.
这是我姑姑 Sylvia
Hey, hi. How you doing?
嘿 嗨 你们好
How's it going?
你好
How are you? Hi, nice to meet you.
你好 嗨 很高兴认识你
How's it going?
你好
I'm just-I'm gonna do this.
我 我还要去做事
Okay.
嗯
It's nice to meet you, Eric.
很高兴认识你 Eric
Boyfriend?
男朋友
Uh, yeah.
呃 对
Um, I mean, I haven't been officially title-fied as such,
嗯 我的任职书还没正式发下来
but, you know, I'm kinda getting the sense that I'm
但 我觉得我是
I'm I'm her boyfriend.
是她男朋友
Yeah, I think so.
嗯 我也是这么觉得的
Gotcha. Okay, it's nice to meet you.
明白了 好的 很高兴认识你
You wanna have a seat?
坐吗
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
Okay.
好的
So, uh...
那么 嗯
Eric? Yeah.
Eric 对
Did you guys meet in school or...? Yep.
你们在学校认识的还是 学校
Yeah, we were on opposite
我们在一次模拟庭审中
sides of a mock case, and she beat my ass.
互为对手 她把我辩得落花流水
Yeah, I did.
没错
I had no shot.
我无力招架
She's really good.
她真的很厉害
Yeah.
嗯
I figured, better be a better lawyer,
然后我觉得 要么我成为一名更好的律师
or, you know, I could just marry this one.
要么 我就跟她结婚好了
Oh, I didn't-I didn't know that
噢 我都 我都不知道你要
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
噢 不不不不不不
I mean
我的意思是
No, I just-Not
不 我只是不
In the-in the moment, it
当时我觉得
You know, I thought...
我想说
But now, I mean, of course.
但现在 我是说 当然
Now, now that he knows me,
现在 现在他了解我了
he knows he would never marry me.
他就知道他绝不会跟我结婚的
No, I mean, I don't
不 我不是
I would-I don't know if I would, but...
我会的 我不知道我会不会 但
Nobody's asking, Eric. It's fine.
没人在问你 Eric 没关系的
I just-I just mean that
我只是 我只是说
It's not that I'm not thinking, but it's still very
我不是没想过这个问题 但这实在是太
I'm
我
She-she messes me up really bad.
她简直让我语无伦次了
Yes, it's very cute.
嗯 你还挺萌的
Isn't it? It's all very cute.
真的吗 没错
Yeah.
嗯
So, uh...
所以 嗯
You liked her because she beat you.
你喜欢她因为她赢了你
And then why did you-What did you like about him?
那你又为什么 你喜欢他什么
I guess...
我猜
because I beat him.
大概是因为我赢了他吧
Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha!
哈哈哈哈哈哈
Yeah, you know, I guess it's good, you know, early on,
在一段关系的早期
to, you know, really know that
就知道
you have no shot with somebody in an argument,
你说不过对方
really, in the relationship.
是件好事吧
Ha. Yeah.
哈 对
Um...
嗯
Am I-am I-am I annoying you?
我是不是 我让你心烦了吗
No, no, it's
没 没
It's annoying to me that my father makes you nervous,
真正让我心烦的是我爸让你这么紧张
because if you knew him personally,
因为如果你了解他这个人的话
you would not care what he thinks.
你就不会在意他的想法了
Okay, uh, don't know what to say to that.
好的 呃 我不知道该说什么了
Yeah, I don't, uh, don't
我都不知道 呃 不知道怎样
know how to-don't know how to respond to that.
不知道该怎么回答
Yeah, me neither, buddy.
我也是 小伙子
Sorry, guys.
不好意思 同志们
I am nervous, but it's not because of him.
我挺紧张的 不过不是因为他
I...
我
I'm nervous because he's your dad and that's... important.
我紧张是因为他是你♥爸♥ 这很重要
I'm nervous because of you, not because of him.
我紧张是因为你 不是他
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
Um... well...
嗯
Yeah, I-I have to go.
我得走了
Okay. all right.
好吧 好的
Okay. I'll see you in a bit.
好的 回头见
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Yes, nice meeting you. If you say so.
很高兴认识你 随便你
Yeah. Bye.
嗯 拜拜
Well, um...
嗯
He seems like a
他看上去像是个
Seems like a nice guy.
像是个好人
He is a nice guy, he's a good guy.
他确实是个好人 是个不错的人
Good.
那就好
So what are you...?
所以你觉得
What am I what?
我觉得什么
Well, you know.
你懂的
Be careful.
当心点
Um, I don't know.
嗯 我不懂
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Dad, what do you mean?
爸 你什么意思啊
I just mean that, um...
我是说 嗯
Well, are you gonna move in together?
你们要同居了吗
No, we just started dating.
当然不啊 我们才开始约会
剧集 | 百年酒馆(2016) | 导航列表