是啊
Yeah.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Hoohiwahiwa mau. - Thank you.
每次戴上它 感觉像莎莉·菲尔德
I mean, every time I put it on, I feel like Sally Field.
八十年代唯一获得两次奥斯卡最佳女主角奖项的演员
就像在说"他们喜欢我 他们真的喜欢我"
You know, it's like, "They like me. They really like me."
看看杰瑞
Look at Jerry.
这小子终于得偿所愿了 不是吗
Our boy has come a long way, though, hasn't he?
是的 确实是
Yes, he has.
是的 确实是
Yes, he has.
你的表妹呢
Hey, what's up with cousin?
她在哪里
Where is she at?
我不知道 我给她留了信息
I don't know. I left her a message.
她一定在路上了
Sure she's on her way.
*用美丽的微笑藏起我的痛*
*A beautiful smile to hide my pain*
*你知不知道你是我的英雄*
*Did you ever know that you're my hero*
我要被他弄哭了
He's gonna make me cry.
*你就是我的榜样*
*You're everything I would like to be*
*我可以飞得比老鹰高*
*I could fly higher than an eagle*
*你鼓动我的翅膀*
*You are the wind beneath my wings*
兄弟 快点 有人膀胱要爆了
Hey, buddy, come on. We got a bladder emergency here.
继续跳 小子 不会有事的
Keep bouncing, buddy. You'll be all right.
抱歉 小查理 快去
I'm sorry, Charlie boy. Come on.
不要乱碰任何东西
Hey, don't, uh, don't touch anything.
上完厕所记得冲厕所 然后洗手
And flush the toilet, wash your hands afterwards.
他知道怎么做
Right, he knows what to do.
怎么回事 你还好吗
What's the matter? You all right?
-帽子不错 -谢谢
- Nice hat. - Thanks.
是的 我...
Yeah, I'm, uh...
什么
What?
我遭报应了
I've been getting these spells.
什么报应
What spells?
我骗了你 我没有去看医生
Look, I lied to you about going to the doctor, okay?
我没找医生检查我的肝
I didn't go to the doctor about my liver.
我感觉不太好 所以...
I just haven't been feeling so great, so,
他们上周做了些检测
they ran some tests last week.
-然后呢 -然后我有点辐射中毒
- And? - And I got a little radiation poisoning
是几个月前我们拆除脏弹造成的
from that dirty bomb that we diffused a couple months ago.
没事的
It's fine.
你看见我吃的药 是短期的
The pills you've seen me taking, that's a short term thing.
它会进行排毒
It's gonna knock it out.
短期 那么长♥期♥呢
Short term, so, what, uh, long term,
-有没有长♥期♥的...什么 -怎么会没有
- is there any-- what-- I mean, what is it? - Why not?
拜托 丹尼 你问十个医生
Come on, Danny. You ask ten of these guys,
你会得到十种不同的意见 好吗
you're gonna get ten different opinions, right?
好吧 有没有说 那他有没有说
Right. Well, what did this, what did this guy--
长♥期♥会怎么样...
he say anything about long term, or... ?
他说他几乎百分百确定
He-he says he's almost 100% sure
一段时间之后会有副作用
there's gonna be some side effects down the road, you know,
但丹尼 这是几年后的事 不是今天
but, Danny, we're talking years down the road, not today.
我现在没事 没什么
I'm fine right now. This is nothing.
请给我调杯喝的吧
Will you make me a drink, please?
来吧 我们要好好庆祝
Come on, we got a lot to celebrate, right?
我爱你 给我调杯喝的
I love you. Make me a drink.
是我 你知道要怎么做
Hey, it's me. You know what to do.
科诺 是我
Yeah. Hey, Kono, it's me.
我们都在参加杰瑞的派对
Uh, we're all over here at Jerry's party
以为你也会过来
and thought you might be here, too.
只是打给你确保一切安好
Uh, just calling to make sure everything's okay.
尽快给我回电吧 好吗
Get back to me when you can, all right?
再见
Bye.
女士们先生们 大家好
Aloha, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎乘搭瓦胡岛61号♥航♥班♥
We'd like to welcome you aboard Oahu Air Flight 61,
本航♥班♥将飞往卡森城
with service to Las Vegas
并且将于拉斯维加斯中转
and continuing service to Carson City.
当到达巡航高度
Once we reach our cruising altitude,
我会关闭安全带指示灯
I will be turning off the seatbelt sign.
-到时...-又有十个女孩回到父母身边了
- At that time... - Ten more girls went back to their parents.
我们尽力了
We did the best we could.
这上面每一个城市
Every single one of those cities,
至少都有十几间
there's at least a dozen houses
像我们今早突袭的屋子
like the ones we raided this morning.
那些部门
Do any one of those departments
有资源或愿意处理这件事吗
have the resources or the will to deal with this?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表