不 我不想交换队友
No, I don't want to switch the teams.
他想交换队友
He wants to switch the teams.
-你说真的吗 -想一下而已
- Are you serious? - It's just an idea.
我想公正一些 让比赛更激烈一些
I'm trying to be a good sport and mix it up.
已经八比三了 这是周末最棒的时光
It's eight to three, and this is the highlight of my weekend,
要打败你了 我是说
beating you-- I mean,
当然显然比不上与你共度时光
aside from spending time with you, obviously.
-嘴真甜 -准备好了吗
- So sweet. -You ready?
来吧
Come on.
-抱歉 -好哇
- Sorry. - Boom!
战斧一击啊
That was the tomahawk.
发球
Serve.
好 这球打得如何
Bingo! How about that?
兄弟 继续啊
Pal, let's go.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这球不算 我们重新打
It's a, it's a do-over. We do the point over.
把它给我
Give me it.
是我的飞盘
It's my disk.
我知道 你的飞盘刚才飞过来
Yeah, I know. Your disk just came
打到我女朋友的屁♥股♥了
and hit my girlfriend in the butt.
刚才真的是我最后一抛
Yeah, I really pulled that last scoober.
想努力抛好的时候就容易发生意外 是吧
Accidents happen when you're shooting for greatness, right?
我不懂那是啥意思 但你应该道歉
Yeah, I don't know what that means, but you should apologize.
"对不起 女士
"Sorry, lady.
不好意思 女士"
I'm sorry, miss."
老兄 算了吧
Dude, get over yourself.
只是个意外
It was an accident.
好吧
Okay.
好的 飞远点吧
All right. Well, go long.
我给你把盘子抛过去
I'll get you on the, on the scoober.
我给你飞出去 去吧 飞盘手
I'll scoob you out. Go ahead, scoob.
接住了
Here you go.
我的错 这是个意外
My bad. That was an accident.
你真是太小气了 老兄
That was, like, really mean, dude.
我的英雄
My hero.
好的 5比13 你们发球
Okay. Five, 13. You serve.
不 应该是我们发球
No, no. That was our point.
相信我 他被惹烦的时候不要再去惹他
Trust me, don't agitate him when he gets upset like this.
对 他来过这里
Sure, he was here.
喝了伏特加汤力 都是他请客
Drank vodka tonics, ran up quite a tab.
然后就跟夜店里里最火♥辣♥的姑娘出去了
And somehow left with the hottest girl in the club.
她一晚上都坐在这里 喝免费的酒
She sat right here most of the night, drinking for free.
看着那些小伙子都去和她搭讪
You know, it was kind of entertaining
但要不了几分钟就失败了
watching all these guys hit on her,
还真的有点意思
only to flame out in a few minutes.
这个家伙有何不同
So what'd this guy do different?
首先
Well, for starters,
我可以告诉你他腕上的手表
I can tell you that the watch on his wrist
看起来值一万美元
looked to be worth ten grand easy.
他还数了一大叠钞票
He flashed a pretty healthy wad of cash.
是啊 那样就够了
Yeah, that'll do it.
所以并不是他的人格魅力帮他撩的妹
So it wasn't his winning personality that closed the deal.
我可以说见过各种各样
Let's just say I've seen every which way
男孩女孩走到一起的方式
a guy and a girl can get together, and, um,
而这个女人似乎非常专业
this woman seemed very... professional.
你是指她是妓♥女♥
You trying to say she's a prostitute?
据我在这种场所工作了十五年的经验
Well, based on my 15 years in working places like this,
是的
that would be a yes.
基于酒保对嫌犯的描述
So after pulling all the solicitation
在调出近十二个月来
arrest records over the past 12 months
所有的卖♥♥淫拘捕记录之后
based on our bartender's description of the suspect,
我把范围缩小到这些可爱的女士
I was able to narrow things down to these lovely ladies.
好 他认出了那个女人吗
Okay, was he able to I.D. our girl?
是的
Yeah.
瓦妮莎·兰茜
Vanessa Lancey.
几个月前她在火奴鲁鲁警局的
She was caught in an HPD
一次卖♥♥淫诱捕行动中被捕
john sting a few months back.
看起来她歇业的时间不算长
Well, looks like she wasn't out of action for too long.
火奴鲁鲁警局追踪了她最近登记的地址
Yeah, HPD went by the, uh, last known address,
但她已经不在那里住了
but she doesn't live there anymore.
所幸我们还有一个线索
Fortunately, we had another lead.
科迪莉亚·马丁签字保释了她
Cordelia Martin posted her bail.
保释担♥保♥书
夏威夷州地方法♥院♥
签署并发表
被担♥保♥方
担♥保♥人
科迪莉亚·马丁
科迪莉亚在岛上经营着高端三陪服务机构
Cordelia owns a high-end escort service here on the island.
你知道这个是因为体验过吗
You know this through personal experience?
当然不是
But of course.
我在特警队工作的时候
See, when I was with SWAT,
我们不止一次撞开了她家的大门
we knocked down her door on more than one occasion.
那她再见到你会很高兴的
Well, then she'll be thrilled to see you again.
凉快了感觉很棒吧
Feels good to cool off, right?
非常棒
Very nice. Yeah.
比赛被打败之后...
After a loss like that, it's good to...
-是的 -用凉水降降温
- Yeah. - ...bring the body temperature down
感觉很好 是吧
with some cool water, right?
你是不打算让我翻篇了 是吧
You're not gonna let me live that one down, are you?
当然了
No chance.
我就喜欢赢 知道吗
Winning is something I like to do, you know?
我知道 你喜欢赢
I know. You like to win.
-就好象我... -我觉得从今以后
- Like, part of my... - I think it's important from now,
时不时让你赢一下很重要
you know, occasionally for you to get a win.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
这对你的自尊有好处 对吧
It's good for your self-esteem, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我们得走了
Hey, we got to go.
姑娘们在水疗中心等着呢
The girls are waiting at the spa.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我的太阳镜不见了
My sunglasses are gone.
确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yes, I'm sure.
真的吗
Really?
看看那个玩飞盘的小孩 还敢来
Look at that kid with the Frisbee. Again?
这个孩子真有胆子啊
Just the balls on this kid.
丹尼 别
Danny. Hey, hey, no.
不要 丹尼
No. Danny, no!
玩飞盘的小孩
Hey, hey, hey, you with the Frisbee.
别玩了 把它交出来
Come on, hand 'em over.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
那副眼镜 是我的
The glasses-- they're mine.
兄弟 我没拿你的眼镜 这是我的
Dude, I don't have your glasses. These are mine.
是吗
Yeah.
好吧 这样吧
All right, well, look, uh, we'll settle this.
我的眼镜 右边镜片内
Uh, my glasses-- they got a little scratch
有划痕
on the inside right lens.
你把眼镜给我 我们来看看有没有
Give me those, and, uh, we'll see what's what, huh?
谁来帮帮我
Help! Help!
有人能帮我吗
Somebody help me!
这个人要猥亵我 请帮帮我
This man is touching me inappropriately! Help!
-你疯了吗 -我问你一个问题
- You nuts? - I got to ask you a question.
那副眼镜 很贵吗
The-the glasses-- were they expensive?
-不贵 在便利店二十块买♥♥的 -二十块
- No, 20 bucks at the ABC Store. - 20 bucks.
听着 不知道姑娘们
Well, listen, God knows what the girls spent
在水疗中心花了多少 我们别迟到了
on these spa treatments, so let's not be late.
我们去找她们吧
Let's go up and meet them,
如果在令人放松的水疗后
and if after this relaxing spa experience,
你还是对太阳眼镜这件事念念不忘
if you're still bothered by this whole sunglasses situation,
我买♥♥副新的给你 怎么样
I'll spring for a new pair. How about that?
格罗弗队长 很高兴这次你按了门铃
Captain Grover, so nice of you to use the doorbell this time.
火奴鲁鲁 瓦胡岛 白金模特
火奴鲁鲁 瓦胡岛 白金模特
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表