换一种盘子 餐巾
Tradesies. Napkins.
-这些很好看 -很漂亮
- These are good. - Beautiful.
-它们很搭 -很棒
- They match. - Good work.
我觉得我们买♥♥得差不多了
So, I think we're almost done.
我还有一样东西要买♥♥
I just have to get one more thing.
你要在这等着吗
You want to hang out here?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - All right.
验孕棒
萨拉 这是什么啊
Sara, what is this?
这些是什么
What's... this?
你真是一个购物狂啊 是不是
You're just like a little shopping ninja, aren't you?
等一下 我马上回来
Hang on, okay? I'll get back to you.
喂
Hello?
你好 莫亚妮
Hey, Moani.
你的裙子很可爱
That's a cute dress.
我爸妈上次来这里时买♥♥给我的
My parents bought it last time they were up here.
北海岸 "孩子重生"珍珠庇护所
北海岸 "孩子重生"珍珠庇护所
我听说你在上艺术课程
So, I heard you're taking art classes?
感觉课程怎么样
How are you enjoying that?
还不错 老师很好
It's okay. The teacher's nice.
有空的话我想看看你的作品
Well, I'd love to see what you're working on sometime.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
他跟你说了什么吗
Has, um... has he told you anything?
-你是指... -艾米利奥
- You mean... - Emilio.
所以你才打给我吗
Is that why you called?
你不用担心这个
You don't have to worry about that.
他不会告诉你们的 是吧
He won't talk to you. Will he?
他听从了律师的建议
Uh, on the advice of his lawyer,
所以拒绝回答问题
he's refusing to answer questions.
暂时而已
For now.
他什么都不会跟你们说
He's not gonna tell you anything.
比起你们 他更害怕那些他效力的人
He's more afraid of the people he works for than he is of you.
我们正在搜寻其他线索
Well, we're pursuing other leads.
我们知道还有其他人涉案
We know others are involved
我们会找到他们的
and we'll find them.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
这是你画的吗
You made this?
他是谁
Who is he?
艾米利奥叫他迪翁
Emilio called him Deon.
他经常开那辆大卡车来运送我们
He had this big truck he used to use to move us around.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
-这是什么 -打开啊
- What is it? - Open it.
-又不是我生日 -那又怎样
- Not my birthday. - So what?
不一定是特殊日子才行啊
Doesn't have to be a special occasion;
我送个礼物给你
I got you a gift.
你不用小题大做 打开看看
You want to make a big deal about it; just open it.
母亲节吗
Mother's Day?
-什么 -母亲节
- What? - Mother's Day.
还有一周就是母亲节了
It's, uh, Mother's Day in a week,
我又过分护崽
and I'm very overprotective.
你在暗示我 你在讽刺我 因为...
You're doing a thing, you're making a joke, 'cause...
不是 疯了吧你
No? You're crazy.
你知道吗 你简直疯了
You know that? You're a crazy person.
我没疯 我只是不感兴趣
Well, I'm not crazy, I'm just not interested in,
也许搞错了 或是恶作剧的礼物
like, a, like, a goof, like, a gag gift.
我不知道我为什么要示好
I don't know why I try to be nice.
我就是想给你送个东西 算了吧
I just wanted to get you something. Forget about it.
好吧 不要 等一下
All right? No, whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Hey, hey...
你不能收回送出的礼物
Hey, you can't take back a gift.
那你打开它
Well, open it.
你知道 这个慷慨的举动
You know, this gesture of generosity
-一点也不像你啊 -我明白
- is very uncharacteristic of you. - I got it.
我为啥不夺回来 直接砸你头上
Why don't I just take it and smash it over your head?
那好吧 我打开
Well, I'll open it, in that case.
我不想被...
I don't want it to be...
等等吧
I'll wait.
莫亚妮的画匹配成功了 这是迪翁·米勒
Got a hit on Moani's sketch. Meet Deon Miller.
他两年前因为袭击罪被逮捕
He got popped for assault two years ago,
但是指控都被撤销了
but the charges were dropped.
车管所证实这个人取得了
DMV confirms this guy's got a Class A
A类商用驾照
commercial driver's license.
有一家私人独♥立♥的卡车公♥司♥
Owns a private independent trucking company.
我们都知道他运的是什么
And we know what he's hauling.
我们知道他最近出没的地点吗
All right, we got a last known on him?
他在卡内欧哈有套房♥子
Yeah, he's got a place out in Kaneohe.
只有一条路可以进出
One road takes you in and out.
我们假设他把女孩子们关在那间屋子里
All right, we got to assume he's holding girls in that house.
这次必须谨慎小心
This has got to be surgical.
科诺 联♥系♥火奴鲁鲁警局
Kono, reach out to HPD.
让他们封锁那片区域
Tell 'em to lock that perimeter down.
收到
Got it.
早上6:29
早上6:29
安全
Clear.
进去
Move in.
看起来他们匆忙逃走了
Looks like they left in a hurry.
但是他们怎么知道我们要来呢
But how'd they even know we were coming?
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
我也一直在想那个地方
I can't stop thinking about that place either.
我能感受到她们在那间屋子里
I could feel them in that room.
她们的痛苦和创伤
Their pain and trauma.
她们每天晚上睡觉前的那种恐惧
The fear they went to bed with every night.
自从我遇见莫亚妮后我一直很愤怒
I've been angry ever since I met Moani.
我不知道我能做什么
I don't know what to do about it.
但愿你能好受些
Well, if it helps,
我觉得你已经做了你能做的了
I think you're right where you need to be.
我甚至无法想象做父母的感受
I can't even imagine being a parent.
听着 科诺 这么多年来我一直试图
Let me tell you something, Kono, I've been trying to...
把家长的身份和工作分离开
separate that from the job for years.
我做不到
I can't do it.
这事情的时间点真是太...
The timing of this is so...
有些诡异
It's almost creepy.
萨曼莎几周前被西北大学录取了
Samantha just got accepted into Northwestern a few weeks ago.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
-那很棒啊 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
但是一想到要让她一个人
But the thought of sending her there by herself,
去芝加哥 那里每个警♥察♥都恨我
to Chicago, where every cop in the city hates me
因为他们觉得我出♥卖♥♥♥了那里的某个警♥察♥...
because they think I turned on one of their own...
除此之外 这个世界上还有这种混♥蛋♥
And on top of that, you got monsters like this in the world?
我不能让她离开我 我是说...
I can't let her go. I mean...
我怎么能让她离开我
How can I let her go?
杰瑞 你查到什么
Hey, Jerry, what do you got?
刚刚查到迪翁的卡车 在H1公路
Just got a hit on Deon's truck. It was spotted on the H-1.
联♥系♥杜克
Call Duke.
让他安排一架直升机
Have him get a helo up in the air.
我要热成像确认
I want a thermal confirmation
让杜克的手下准备好路障
and Duke's boys ready for a roadblock.
-收到 -坐稳了
- Copy that. - Hold on.
2990号♥报告麦格瑞特少校 我们看到目标了
2990 to Commander McGarrett, we got a visual on the target.
热成像显示驾驶室有一人
Thermals indicate one in the cab.
车厢有十一人
11 in the bed.
我收到了 2990号♥
All right, copy you, 2990.
保持追踪 监察是否有蜂窝通信
Maintain visual and monitor any cellular communication.
如果他和其他人说话 我想知道对方是谁
If this guy's talking to somebody, I want to know who it is.
路面小组 架起路障
Ground, proceed with the roadblock.
我要目标停车 但是不要靠近他
I want that target stopped, but nobody approaches.
重复 不要靠近他
repeat, nobody approaches.
收到
Got it.
好 我们走
All right, let's go!
你们听到麦格瑞特少校说的了
You heard Commander McGarrett.
走 我们走
Go, let's go.
路面小组发现目标
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表