那是什么
What was that?
你把虾...放在甜甜圈里
You put shrimp... in a donut?
是马拉沙大
Malasada.
类似甜甜圈 只是中间没有孔
好 马拉沙大
Oh, excuse me, malasada.
夏威夷甜甜圈
Hawaiian donut.
油炸蛋糕糊 热带华夫饼
Fried cake batter, tropical waffle.
随你怎么叫这个东西
I don't give a damn what you call it.
你不能放海鲜进去啊 大个子
You just can't put seafood in it, big fella.
相信我 我是个警♥察♥
Trust me, I'm a cop.
我还算比较了解甜甜圈
I know a little something about donuts.
-是马拉沙大 -恶心
- Malasadas. - Yuck.
卡玛科纳 你要是想把夏威夷风味
And, you know what, Kamekona, if you're gonna be shipping
运往美国本土的话
a taste of... Hawaii to the mainland,
你就该选比较有代表性的
maybe you should just stick with the staples.
别搞这些稀奇古怪的
You know, nothing fancy,
就是我们常吃的东西
just the same grindz that we eat.
卡玛科纳俱乐部是每月推荐菜品的模式
Kamekona Club is a food of the month club.
我要是不新增菜式的话
If I don't expand my menu,
到十二月份就全用光了
I'll be out of options by December.
创新是成功的关键
Creative expansion is the key to success.
是 但如果把你的顾客弄得过敏性休克
Yeah, but giving your customers anaphylactic shock
你可就该破产了
is the key to bankruptcy.
也许是你的品味太差了
Maybe you just don't have a sophisticated palate.
我的品味还是配得上
You know, I think my palate is sophisticated enough
吃流动餐车的
to eat off a truck.
哥们
Hey, brother.
不是吧
No way.
-奥蒂斯·威尔逊 -是我
- Otis Wilson? - That's me.
奥蒂斯·威尔逊 85年芝加哥小熊队55号♥中后卫
Otis Wilson, number 55 linebacker for the Chicago Bears in 1985?
芝加哥小熊队 全国橄榄球队历史上最棒的队伍
Chicago Bears, greatest team in NFL history?
-奥蒂斯·威尔逊 -就是我
- Otis Wilson? - That'd be me.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫... 我叫...
I'm, uh... I'm, uh...
我好大声
I'm talking real loud.
卢 卢·格罗弗 我叫卢·格罗弗
Lou! Lou Grover. I'm Lou Grover.
-很高兴认识您 -荣幸 哥们 荣幸
- Nice to meet you. - Oh, it's a pleasure, my man, it's a pleasure.
我是这里的执法人员
I work with local law enforcement,
是五零特遣队的一员
the Five-0 Task Force here.
但没事 哥们
But-- uh, but don't worry, man.
随你想擒抱这个沙滩上的谁都行
You could tackle anybody on the beach.
-我绝对不会逮捕你的 -谢谢
- I wouldn't even arrest you. - Well, I appreciate that.
好 顺便问一下 你在这吃过吗
All right! Yeah, by the way, have you eaten here before?
是的 常吃
Oh, yeah, all the time.
有什么好吃的
What's good on the menu?
都好吃
Everything.
但是永远也不要点
But don't ever,
永远也不要点
I mean ever,
虾味甜甜圈
order one of them shrimp donuts.
-虾... -我知道
- Shrimp... - I know.
-在甜甜圈里 -是的
- in a donut? - Yes, sir.
听说你老公要提前出狱了
So I heard your man's getting out early.
是的 上次他在犯人逃跑事件中的表现
Yeah, Adam's lawyers leveraged what he did
他的律师能用得上
during the prisoner escape.
他帮助了五零特遣队抓住逃犯
Uh, the fact that he helped Five-0 round up the fugitives
因此获得了提前假释
got him an early parole.
过几天他就能回家了
He comes home in a couple of days.
真好 妹子
That's good, sistah.
你们值得幸福
You two deserve to be happy.
谢谢
Thanks.
再快一点
Faster.
还要再快
Faster?
你真是个麻烦的女人
You are very difficult woman.
也许吧 陛下
Perhaps so, Your Majesty.
阿成姑父 我们今天能再看一部老电影吗
Uncle Chin, can we watch another old movie tonight?
威基基 希尔顿夏威夷度假村
威基基 希尔顿夏威夷度假村
当然
Sure.
当然 只要你乖乖地吃晚饭 刷牙
Sure. As long as you eat all your dinner, brush your teeth,
和祷告
and say your prayers.
等等等等 等等等等
Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
我保证
I promise.
我们该上岸了 好不好
Hey, Boo, I think it's time we head in, okay?
杰瑞叔叔
Uncle Jerry!
小甜心 来亲一口
Hiya, sweetheart, give me some sugar.
萨拉宝贝 能不能帮忙去把我们的毛巾拿过来
Hey, Sara, honey, will you do me a favor and go get our towels?
好的
Sure.
没什么事吧
Hey. Everything okay?
不知道
I don't know.
罪证鉴定室查了卡利贩毒集团那个家伙的手♥机♥
Crime lab processed that Cali cartel guy's cell phone.
发现他其中的一个联♥系♥人
Turns out one of his contacts is the family
就是萨拉要去墨西哥一同生活的那个家庭
that Sara is going to live with in Mexico City.
目前这还不意味着他们和毒品生意有关
Now, it doesn't mean they're in the drug business.
如果他们无关的话 你又怎么会过来
You wouldn't be here if you didn't think they were.
非常好
Perfect.
希尔顿夏威夷度假村 阿卡拉小教堂
希尔顿夏威夷度假村 阿卡拉小教堂
听说他们有时候一天要在这里举办十场婚礼
Heard they sometimes do ten weddings a day here.
显然那些说爱情已死的人没听过这个地方
Yeah, whoever said love is dead clearly never heard of this place.
艾比喜欢她的新工作吗
How's Abby liking her new job?
目前为止还挺开心的
So far she's happy.
据我所知 火奴鲁鲁警局对她也很满意
And from everything I hear, HPD's really happy with her.
很高兴听到这些
Glad to hear it.
谢谢你过来
So, thanks for coming.
我都不确定你是不是会来
I wasn't sure whether you would.
你发消息给我说很紧急
Well, your message said it was urgent.
我也不得不承认 收到你的消息我有点惊讶
I have to admit, I was a little surprised to hear from you,
我不知道你和我现在是什么关系
I didn't know where you and I stood.
听着 对我而言 我们挺好的
Look, as far as I'm concerned, we're good.
事实上 我还欠你一件事
In fact, we may even owe you one.
如果不是你的话
If it weren't for you,
在唐人街发生的事情
that thing in Chinatown--
可能结局会很不一样
that might've ended very differently.
我很高兴误会烟消云散了
Well, I'm glad we cleared the air.
我也是
Me, too.
那么现在情况怎么样 你想要和我说什么
So, what's going on? What did you want to talk about?
我想跟你谈一谈萨拉
I wanted to talk to you about Sara,
加百列·威克洛夫特的女儿
Gabriel Waincroft's daughter.
不知道你是否知情
I don't know if you know,
这六个星期她都和我住在一起
but for the past six weeks, she's been living with me.
但是最近
But recently,
她妈妈之前在墨西哥的家人
her mother's family back in Mexico
已经办好了手续要收养她
has taken steps to adopt her.
在让她离开我之前 我想百分之百确定
Before I let her go, I just wanted to be 100% sure
她要去的是一个好人家
she was going to a good home.
你背景调查过他们吗
You run background on them?
我查了 结果没问题
I did, and they came back clean,
但是最近有一些证据显露了出来...
but now some evidence has come to light that...
是另外一种情况
suggests otherwise.
让我猜猜 你想要我去调查他们
Let me guess-- you want me to look into them?
我知道这很令人为难
I know it's a big ask.
但你是联邦检察院的
But you're a U.S. Attorney.
你和墨西哥联邦部队合作过
You've worked with the Federales in Mexico.
我猜想你在那里的情报网
I'm guessing your contacts over there
会比我的厉害得多
are much stronger than mine.
他们的名字是
What are their names?
约格和玛丽亚·莫拉莱斯
Jorge and Maria Morales.
他们在华雷斯
They're from Juarez.
给我72个小时
Give me 72 hours.
感激不尽
I appreciate it.
我是麦格瑞特
Yeah. McGarrett.
就是她
It's her.
我跟你说过 就是她
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表