it was only because I was afraid to lose to you.
我就知道我见过你
I knew it was somewhere.
罗茜·瓦莱拉
Rosey Valera...
罗茜·瓦莱拉
火♥辣♥性感
charging and carving.
看看你
Look at you!
这是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
能给我签个名吗 冠军
You mind signing it, champ?
当然可以
Sure.
还有这些T恤
And these T-shirts.
卡玛科纳
Kamekona...
不要嫉妒嘛 小妹妹
Don't be jealous, little sis.
你至少得等她吃完吧
Well, can you at least wait until she's done eating?
没关系 我已经吃完了
It's fine. I'm done anyway.
你可以签
Can you make it out to Kamekona,
卡玛科纳 岛上最好吃的虾吗
purveyor of the best shrimp on the Island?
-没问题 -或者
- You got it. - Or...
世界上最棒的虾食餐车
world's greatest shrimp truck.
或者 贝类海鲜之王
Or... the king of shellfish.
只要是最高级的词都可以
Any superlative would be fine.
没问题
You got it.
我不知道弗朗特拉在哪儿
I have no idea where Frontera is.
以我的经验来说
You know, in my experience, usually,
一个像你这样的人
when, uh... when somebody who looks like you--
穿华丽衬衫和昂贵西装 发型精致的人
fancy shirt, expensive suit, nice haircut--
告诉我他没办法帮我
tells me that he can't help me,
我会认为他在说谎
then I think that he is lying.
我说的是真的
It's the truth.
-是真话 -丹尼
- Oh, it's the truth. - Danny.
-怎么了 -过来一下
- Yeah? - Come here for a minute.
好吧
Okay.
什么事
What's up?
假装你和我有分歧
Just pretend you're disagreeing with me for a minute.
不是问题 但是为什么
Won't be very difficult, but why?
很有趣 你在做什么
That's very funny. What are you doing?
-你什么意思 -你在做什么
- What do you mean? - What are you doing?
这是特别审讯室
This is the rendition room.
你让我很尴尬
You're embarrassing me.
你是觉得他会说吗
You think he's gonna say something or what?
听着
Well, listen...
你是要在这里交朋友吗
You gonna make friends in here, is that what...
我按我的方法 你按你的方法
Well, I do what I do, you do what...
-不如按我的方法来 -你能别闹了吗
- How about I do what I do? - Would you stop? Would you...?
你疯了吗 你疯了吗
What, are you nuts? Hey, are you nuts?
-你要杀了他吗 -别碰我
- You gonna kill that guy? - Take your hands off me.
-你要杀了他吗 -我不会杀他的
- You gonna kill him? - No, I'm not gonna kill him.
-需要这样吗 -射他的腿就行了
- It's that big of a deal? - Shoot him in the leg, all right?
-别闹了 你能停下吗 -什么意思
- Stop. Would you stop, please? - What are you talking about?
你站到那边 让我来
Please stand over there and let me do what I do.
我们需要信息
We need information.
你能让我来吗 你别闹了
Can you let me do this? Please stop.
两分钟 你只有两分钟
Two minutes. You got two minutes.
-两分钟 -把枪放下 拜托
- Two minutes. - Put it away. Please.
好吧 你知道我们是谁 对吧
Okay... you know who we are, right?
五零特遣队
Five-0.
你知道我们不是警♥察♥ 对吧
You know we're not the cops, right?
我们可以无限期的把你留在这里
We can keep you here indefinitely,
没人会质疑
nobody's gonna ask any questions.
你知道的 对吧
You're aware of that, right?
以我的孩子发誓 我说的是真话
On my children, I'm telling you the truth.
我相信你 事实是 我相信你
I believe you. That's the thing. I do!
不幸的是 我非常没耐心的搭档不相信
But, unfortunately, my very impatient partner does not.
知道吗 如果你不说
Okay? So if you don't start talking soon,
就轮到他了 你不会想变成那样的
he's gonna take over, and you don't want that.
你不会想让他接手的
You don't want him to get involved,
因为当他接手 情况就糟糕了
because when he gets involved, things get messy.
昂贵的西装会被撕坏
Expensive suits get ruined.
-水管会被塞满 -水管
- The drain gets clogged. - Drain?
对 不然你觉得你腿间的水管有什么用
Yeah. What do you think you got a drain between your legs for?
先把他放一边
All right, just forget about him for one second.
看着我 你看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
就算你能离开这里
Let's say you get out of here, all right?
你能去哪里
Where you gonna go?
缉毒局已经放出消息
I mean, the DEA, they already put the word out on the street
说你被捕了
that you've been picked up.
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think's gonna happen?
当你在墨西哥的朋友
What do you think's gonna happen
发现你已经成为累赘
when your friends in Mexico find out
你觉得会发生什么
that you have become a liability?
兄弟 你要过期了
Buddy, you've got an expiration date.
我冰箱里的牛奶
In fact, the-the-the milk in my fridge
保质期都比你长
has got more time than you do.
老实说
Here's the thing, though.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我可以保护你
I can protect you,
我保证什么也不会发生在你身上
I promise nothing will happen to you.
前提是你得帮我们找到弗朗特拉
But you gotta help us find Frontera.
但是我已经告诉你们了
But I told you.
我明白 你不知道他在哪里
I-I understand, you don't know where he is.
但是也许你知道某个人知道
But maybe you know somebody who does.
某个他信任的人
Somebody he trusts.
也许就是这个人告诉了他 埃弗斯是缉毒局的人
Maybe the person who told him that Evers was DEA.
是有这么个人
Th... There is a person.
你确定你的情报准确
You sure your intel's good?
阿曼多·桑切斯不是最可靠的信息来源
Because Armando Sanchez is not the most reliable source.
和我们合作对他最好
Yeah, well, it's in his best interest to cooperate with us.
蕾恩探员参与弗朗特拉的这个案子多久了
All right, so how long was Agent Raine on the Frontera case?
她从一开始就参与了
She was there from the beginning.
刚开始是埃弗斯的联络人
Started as Evers' handler
直到他得到了弗朗特拉的信任
until he gained Frontera's confidence.
他打入内部后 我就接手了
Once he was inside I took over.
但她仍然知道进展
But she was still in the loop.
她有权接触我们的情报
She had access to all our intel.
她知道我们今天会抓捕弗朗特拉
She knew we were gonna move on Frontera today.
你认识她
You know this woman.
她会乖乖跟我们走吗
She gonna go quietly?
艾米·蕾恩是我们顶尖的探员之一
Amy Raine's one of our top agents.
如果她不想坐牢
If she doesn't feel like going to jail,
那就只能大战一场
you can expect a fight.
我们上战场吧
Let's get it.
凯卢阿 蕾恩探员家
凯卢阿 蕾恩探员家
有枪声
Gun!
行动
Move in!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全 安全
Clear! Clear!
安全
Clear!
弗朗特拉
Frontera!
弗朗特拉肯定是看到我们来了
Frontera must have seen us coming.
他去卧室把蕾恩叫起来
He calls Raine from the bedroom,
朝她的脑袋开了一枪
puts a bullet in her head,
然后拿起他的现金 跳窗逃走了
then grabs his cash and bounces out of the window.
他用她去分散注意力
He used her as a distraction.
但是他把钱丢下了
Yeah, but he dropped the cash.
所以现在我们有个孤独的牛仔在逃
So now we got a lone cowboy out there
没有钱 没有朋友 没有可以联♥系♥的人
with no money, no friends, and no local contacts.
并且他不怕杀执法人员
And he's not afraid to kill law enforcement.
所以我们要在他对
That's why we're gonna catch him
任何人出手之前抓住他
before he puts anybody else in the ground.
看来不只是我们在找弗朗特拉
Looks like we're not the only ones looking for Frontera.
就是这里了
This is it, right here.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表