jacked a police car a little while ago.
他枪击了警♥察♥
He shot the officer
并把他留在路旁等死
and left him for dead on the side of the road.
我在试着追踪那辆巡逻车
I'm trying to track the cruiser now.
史蒂夫和丹尼呢
What about Steve and Danny?
有他们的消息吗
Any word from them?
没有消息 而且他们也没接卫星电♥话♥
No. No word, and they're not picking up their satphone, either.
好吧 继续打
All right. Keep trying.
无信♥号♥♥
好吧 我们有麻烦了
All right, we got a problem.
什么情况
What now?
我手♥机♥的电只剩30% 你的呢
My cell's down to 30%. Where are you at?
我认为这不重要
I don't think it's gonna matter-- look.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别...摔门
Don't sl... slam it.
太深了
It's too deep.
好吧 我们没时间耗
All right, uh... we don't have a lot of time.
也许我们从别的地方过去
Maybe, maybe we find another place to cross, huh?
不 我们用...我们用
No. We're gonna use, we're gonna use the boards
车后箱的木板造个桥
on the back of the truck and we're gonna build a bridge.
我可以问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你有考虑到我的存在吗
Do you, do you take into account that I'm here, too?
我有权说我们该怎么做吗
Do I have a say in anything we do?
还是你自己做完所有决定
Or you just make decisions all by yourself?
你说得真厚道
Oh, that's rich coming from you.
你那么说什么意思
Wh-What do you mean by that?
我那么说什么意思
What do I mean by that?
你做退休的决定时
You didn't feel the need to include me
没有考虑我
in your decision to retire.
是我要退休
It's my retirement.
这种事为什么要考虑你
Why would I include you in something like that?
跟你有什么关系
It's got nothing to do with you.
我不知道 丹尼
I don't know, Danny.
也许...
Maybe...
-也许 -轻点
- Maybe... - Easy.
因为这重大的决定也会影响我
Because it's a big decision that affects me, too.
你有想过吗
Did you think about that? Huh?
你想谈信任
I mean, you want to talk about trust.
好吧 我...
Well, I...
相信你在做那样重大的决定时会考虑我
trust you to bring me in on big decisions like that.
老实说 你没考虑我伤害了我的感受
And quite frankly, it hurts my feelings when you don't.
你有感受 好吧 知道吗
Oh, you have feelings? Well, you know what?
当我告诉你我要开餐厅时
It hurts my feelings when you roll your eyes
你那不以为然的眼神伤害了我
when I tell you I want to make a restaurant.
伤害了我的感受
That hurts my feelings.
好吧 问你个问题
Okay, let me ask you a question.
如果你跟蕾切尔还是夫妻
If you were still married to Rachel,
你做出这样的决定
and you made a decision like this,
会影响到她的大决定
a big decision that affected her,
你没告诉她 她会怎么想
how would she feel if you didn't tell her about it?
你拿我们之间的关系跟我失败的婚姻比较
Are you comparing my failed marriage to our relationship?
你要回答我的问题吗
Are you gonna answer the question?
她会伤心
She'd be upset.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 取出这个
Okay, grab this.
把它取出来
Grab the thing.
科瓦洛流域港 阿巴迪偷的警车
科瓦洛流域港 阿巴迪偷的警车
谢谢 看来他查了个名字
Thank you. Looks like he ran a name.
天哪
Oh, my God.
给力一点啊
Come on!
它捉到鱼了 它捉到鱼了
Oh, he got the fish! He got the fish!
着什么急
Where's the fire, huh?
去捉那条大鱼
Oh, go get that big fish.
很高兴再见到你
Nice to see you again, too, huh?
你打算介绍自己
So you gonna introduce yourself,
还是直接进入
or you gonna just go straight to the part
杀我的部分
where you try to kill me?
你把我弄到这岛上 你要把我送走
You got me on this island, now you're gonna get me off.
好吧 老兄
Okay. All right, man.
这片天堂
You know, this, uh, slice of paradise
并不适合所有人
isn't for everyone, you know?
炎热 拥挤的交通
The heat, the traffic.
要想平安撤离 你要有耐心 计划和资金
But a good exfil takes patience, planning, you know, financing.
我不能动动手指就实现
I cannot just snap my fingers and make it happen, huh?
就像我说的
Like I was saying...
你要坐船还是坐飞机
you want a boat or plane?
越快越好
Whatever's faster.
距离爆♥炸♥还有17分钟
距离爆♥炸♥还有17分钟
好了
Okay.
好了吗
Is it good?
好了 你来开
That's good. You drive.
现在轮到我开了吗
Oh, now I get to drive?
是的 我要引导你开
Yeah, yeah, I got to guide you on the thing, all right?
不让你掉下去
So you don't fall off.
出发吧 出发吧
Let's go, let's go.
好吧 往右一点
All right, to your right a little bit.
往右一点
To your right a little bit.
好 驶向我
Good, come to me.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
就这么开 是的 就是这样
Move it that way. Yeah, right there.
就是这样 继续往前
Right there. Keep coming.
怎么回事 怎么回事
What's going on? What's going on?
没事 没事 兄弟
Oh, we're good. We're good, buddy.
你要继续往前
You got to keep coming.
等我一下 等我一下
Give me a second. Just give me a second.
没事 没事
We're good. We're good.
你要继续往前 丹尼
You got to keep coming, Danny.
丹尼 听我说
Danny, listen to me.
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
你要继续往前 丹尼
Okay. You got to keep moving, Danny.
你要继续往前 继续往前
You got to keep moving. Keep moving.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on!
来吧 丹尼 来吧
Come on! Go, Danny, go!
来吧
Come on!
好了 丹尼
All right, Danny!
干得好 兄弟
Good job, buddy.
那是你要坐的船 老兄
That's your ride, man.
我们坐这个去夏威夷岛然后你再
We take that to Hawaii Island, and you got, uh, you know,
坐上飞往亚洲的运输机
you got the jump seat on a cargo plane to Asia.
这里一直都这么安静的吗
Is it always this quiet around here, man?
所以我才选了这里
Oh, you know, that's, uh, that's why I picked it, you know.
你不想引人注目吧
You trying to keep a low profile, right?
出来吧
Come on out.
现在出来 否则我毙了他
Come out right now or I kill him.
五零特遣队 阿巴迪 放下枪
Five-0! Abati, drop the weapon.
把枪放下
Drop the weapon!
你们再靠近 我就毙了他
Come any closer, I'll kill him.
那就毙了他
Then kill him.
我们不会为了个重犯退下的
We're not gonna stand down for a convicted felon.
我们不是家人吗
I thought we were ohana.
拜托 再往左一点
Come on. Move to your left.
距离爆♥炸♥还有10分钟
距离爆♥炸♥还有10分钟
有信♥号♥♥吗
Anything?
没有
No.
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on.
无信♥号♥♥
好了 有一格信♥号♥♥了 走吧
All right, I got a bar. Let's go.
好
All right.
打给阿成
Dial Chin. Please.
-史蒂夫 你在哪里 -阿成 听我说
- Steve, where are you? - Hey, Chin, listen.
我们在空降区域
We're at the drop zone.
我和丹尼的身边
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表