同时他们还能致富 对吧
And they get rich in the meantime, right?
我其实不太确定致富这个说法
I don't know about rich, exactly.
两次抢劫损失的赃款总和甚至不超过三万元
Combined haul from both of the heists wasn't even $30,000.
好了 看这个 根据数据分♥析♥
Okay, check this out. So, according to video analysis,
身高和体型都匹配
the height and build are a match.
足够对他们进行审讯了
That's good enough to bring them in.
对 我们能审讯他们
Well, yeah, we could bring them in.
但不足以给他们定罪
It's not gonna be enough to charge them.
而且我了解军人
Plus, I know military boys.
要让他们亲口认罪是很难的
It's gonna be hard to squeeze a confession out of them.
让他们供出别人应该更难
Probably even harder still to get them to roll on one another.
-好吧 那我们怎么办 -好了 听着
- Okay. So what do we do? - All right, look.
我们给火奴鲁鲁警局分发这些人的资料
Let's put an HPD detail on each of these guys,
追踪他们去的所有地方
tail them everywhere they go.
下一次他们打劫银行
The next time they hit a bank,
我们就去那里一举拿下他们
we're there to take them down.
我会让杜克派他最得力的人手
I'll have Duke put his best guys on it.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
西村
Noshimuri.
几个星期前 有一些工具丢了
Couple weeks back, some tools went missing.
一把推台锯 一台压气机和一些其他东西
A table saw, one of the compressors. Some other stuff.
我没听说过这件事
I-I hadn't heard anything about that.
是的 我们出于一些原因没有声张
Yeah, we kept it quiet for a reason.
你看 我的做法是
See, what I did was I, uh,
在工地周围都安装了摄像头
installed security cameras all around the site.
我希望当场抓住那个贼
You know, I was hoping to catch the thief in the act.
我看见你昨晚做的事了
I saw what you did last night.
我很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, man. I...
我不能就这么置之不理 什么都不做
I couldn't just let it go and not do anything.
好吧 那才正是你应该做的
Yeah, well, that's exactly what you should have done.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你还好吗
You all right?
是的
Yeah.
还好
Yeah. I mean...
那个拍珍珠港纪录片的制♥作♥人...
The filmmaker, the guy who did the Pearl Harbor doc...
他给我回电了
he called me back.
他说在我们上一次谈话后
He said that after we spoke last time,
他确实记得听过我的名字
he actually did remember hearing my name.
是在一次对亚利桑那事件
It was during an interview
其中一名幸存者的采访中
with one of the survivors of the Arizona.
过来看这个
Come look at this.
我在那个早上看见的英勇和果敢的表现
I saw more valor and courage on display that morning
麦克·墨菲
海军上尉
比任何人十辈子看到的多
than any human being should see in ten lifetimes.
但有一刻是我永远不会忘记的
But there's one moment I will never forget.
就是我们被第二颗炸♥弹♥袭击的时候
It was right after the second bomb ripped into us.
到处都是火
There was fire everywhere.
从墙往下蔓延 速度很快
Dripping off the walls, spreading fast.
我们看见其他轰炸机在上空盘旋
We could see other bombers circling above,
但由于飞得太高 不在我们的射程内
but they were too high, our guns couldn't reach them,
我们都束手无策
which means we're sitting ducks.
然后指挥官要我们在火势蔓延过来前
And the C.O. comes and he says we have to flood the ammo shed
淹了弹♥药♥库
before the flames reach it.
有个船员很快站出来
Well, right away, a sailor steps up.
自愿到下面
Volunteers to go back down below,
逆着所有正试图离开的
against the flow of all those wounded men
伤员的人潮
trying to get out of there.
我不知道他是否知道他正走向牺牲
I don't know if he recognized the sacrifice he was making...
但他的献身为我们争取到了宝贵时光
but those precious moments he bought us,
让其他人能活着离开那艘船
men were able to get off that boat alive.
我就是其中一个
I was one of them.
他叫史蒂芬·麦格瑞特少尉
His name was Ensign Steven McGarrett.
我永远不会忘记他
I will never forget him.
只要我还活着
Not for as long as I live.
你完全不知道吗
You didn't uh, you didn't know any of that?
不 我...
No, I, um...
我们知道他死后
I mean, we knew he was,
被授予了紫心勋章
uh, posthumously awarded the Purple Heart,
但不曾知道任何细节
but there were never any details.
便衣队跟踪李·坎贝尔
So an undercover unit tailed Lee Campbell
到了珍珠城的一家军队信用合作社
to a military credit union in Pearl City.
好快
That's fast.
他直接走进去了
Apparently he walked right inside.
没戴面具
Unmasked.
也许他只是在探路
Maybe he was just casing the joint.
帮我打给杜克
Do me a favor, call Duke,
请他让便衣队不要行动 只负责观察
tell him to have that undercover unit stand down, observe only.
收到
Copy.
老兵信用合作社
各位 帮我个忙
Do me a favor, guys.
告诉麦格瑞特少校 如果他要见我
Tell Commander McGarrett, if he wants to see me,
我会在这条街上的餐厅 好吗
I'll be at the diner up the street, all right?
-要点什么吗 -请给我来杯咖啡
- Can I get you something? - Coffee, please.
如果我知道你这么快就到
If I had known you were gonna get here so fast,
我会等你来再点
I would've waited to order.
没关系
Oh, that's all right.
我们不会谈很久
Not gonna be here long.
那挺遗憾的
Well, that's a shame.
你名气可不小 少校
Your reputation precedes you, Commander.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
非常出色的海豹突击队员
Highly distinguished Navy Seal,
带领你自己的特遣队
heading your own criminal task force.
我想这造就了你是个好人
Guess that makes you one of the good guys.
-请慢用 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你是说对照你吗
You mean, uh, as opposed to you?
是的 我听说你到处打听我
Yeah. I heard you been asking around about me.
没错
I have.
那给那些档案解封
Wow, that must have taken some pull
肯定费了点劲
to get those files unsealed.
但因为这涉及到高♥官♥
But as far as the brass is concerned,
正如大家所说
you know, it's like they say--
让在阿富汗发生的事
what happens in Afghanistan
留在阿富汗
stays in Afghanistan.
我老实跟你说
I got to be honest with you.
我不关心在阿富汗发生的事
Whatever happened in Afghanistan is not my concern.
这座岛上的银行被抢劫
When banks on this island start getting robbed,
无辜的人被杀害
and innocent people start getting killed,
才是我关注的
that gets my attention.
我知道是你和你的手下干的
I know you and your crew were behind these jobs.
不
No.
不 你并不确定
No, I don't think you do.
如果你很确定 我现在已经被关进牢房♥了
Because if you did, I'd be sitting in a jail cell right now.
而不是在这 吃完我的米饭汉堡
Not here, finishing up my loco moco.
昨天被你们撞上的那辆车
You know, that car you guys smashed into yesterday,
乘客死了
the passenger didn't make it.
他曾是名海军
He was navy.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
他是亚利桑那号♥战列舰还在世的一位幸存者
he was one of the last remaining survivors of the USS Arizona.
他叫伦纳德·帕特森
His name was Leonard Patterson.
今年92岁
He was 92 years old.
他是个奉公守法的战争英雄
He was a legit war hero...
光荣和英勇地为这个国家服务
who served his country with honor and with valor.
但你无法真正明白
But those two things are not things
那两件事 不是吗 坎贝尔
that you'd really know about, are they, Campbell?
因为你不是军人
Because you're not a soldier.
你是为钱奔波的持枪匪徒
You're a thug with a gun chasing a payday.
你想知道我和帕特森军士
You want to know the difference
有什么不同吗
between Officer Patterson and myself?
洗耳恭听
I'd love to.
日本炸珍珠港时
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表