I made my world-famous bacon and jalapeno omelet.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks, thank you.
但是我正在控制胆固醇 所以...
But I-I'm, watching my cholesterol, so...
你有去打听
You get a chance
那件我让你去询问的小事了吗
to get the skinny on that thing I asked you about?
那件事
Uh, about that.
我问了 但她不愿意说
I-I asked, and-and she wouldn't say.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
你认为我天生就是这样大块头吗
Do you think I was born this big?
我曾经也是个小孩
I was a kid once, you know.
你的这些小把戏都是我玩剩下的了
I invented half the stuff you think you can get away with.
你对我说了实话吗
You being straight with me?
是的
Yes, sir.
好吧 我没有问
Okay, okay. Look, I didn't ask,
但这真的很尴尬 也不关我的事
but it-it-it seemed so weird, and it's none of my business.
把它当作你的事情
Well, make it your business.
格蕾丝·威廉姆斯是个好女孩
Listen, Grace Williams is a nice girl,
她父亲也是我的好朋友
and her father's a really good friend of mine.
但他恰好也非常固执
But he happens to be as stubborn as they come.
如果我没弄清楚她女儿的情况
If I don't have any intel on his daughter
他回来后 一定会对我唠叨个没完
when he comes back, I'll never hear the end of it.
所以 坐下来
So, sit.
吃饭
Eat.
很好 早餐还能让你的脑子转动起来
Good, and breakfast gets your brain going,
你就能想到方法打听那事了
and you can work that thing out, I'm...
科诺 有什么事
Hey. Kono, what's up?
我想知道你最近和史蒂夫有联♥系♥吗
Actually, I was wondering if you talked to Steve recently.
昨天之后就没联♥系♥了 怎么了
Not since yesterday. Why?
因为我和丹尼通过话
'Cause I talked to Danny, and, uh...
他说史蒂夫昨晚给他留了个信息
he said that Steve left him a message last night,
说发生了点事情 他必须要离开去处理
saying that something was up, and he had to leave town.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
史蒂夫的事有进展吗
Any update on Steve?
是的 我们和琳恩聊过了
Yeah. We spoke to Lynn.
据她说 麦格瑞特是昨晚离开的
According to her, McGarrett left town last night.
和凯瑟琳一起
With Catherine.
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
显然是因为多丽丝遇到了麻烦
Apparently something about Doris being in trouble,
但他们没告诉琳恩任何细节
but they didn't give Lynn any details.
倒是有个好消息
There is some good news, though.
麦格瑞特的手♥机♥又在线了
McGarrett's phone just popped back up online.
他在拉巴特
He's in Rabat.
摩洛哥
Morocco?
麦格瑞特就是在那里见到了吴法的爸爸
That where McGarrett went to meet Wo Fat's father.
看起来丹尼的担心是对的
Looks like Danny was right to be worried.
拉巴特
拉巴特 摩洛哥
拉巴特 摩洛哥
放轻松 放轻松 吸气
Relax. Relax. Breathe.
很好
There you go.
你们是美国人
You guys are Americans.
真是没想到
I wasn't expecting that.
你们想要我怎么样
What do you want with me?
这么说吧...
Let's just say, uh...
我们对你工作的地方很好奇
we're curious about your place of employment.
她的意思是要你告诉我们
What she means is you're gonna tell us
准确的地址
exactly where it's located,
安全协议
security protocols,
有多少人当班
number of active personnel on duty.
然后你要告诉我们多丽丝·麦格瑞特被困在哪里
Then you're gonna tell us where Doris McGarrett is being held.
电栅栏
Electrified fences.
大楼的每个角落都有武装守卫
They got towers at every corner, armed guards,
闭路摄像头
closed circuit security cameras,
这地方真的是严防死守
I mean, this place is heavily, heavily fortified.
我们可走不进这枪林弹雨
Yeah. We can't exactly go in guns blazing.
多丽丝到底在想什么
What the hell was Doris thinking?
多丽丝根本没想过
Well, Doris wasn't thinking.
很明显 她做决定的时候感情用事了
Clearly, this decision she's made was an emotional one.
好
Okay.
帮我理一下思路 因为我不是很明白
Help me out here, 'cause... 'cause I, I don't understand.
当年
Back in the day,
多丽丝被任命去杀了这个人
Doris was assigned to kill this guy.
现在 四十年过去了
Now, 40 years later,
她不惜一切代价要救他 为什么
she's risking everything to free him. Why?
因为她无法原谅自己对
Because she never forgave herself
姚和他的家人所做的一切
for what she did to Yao and his family.
妈妈 我回来了
Mom, I'm home!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
我没听到你回来
I didn't hear you.
没什么事
Everything's okay.
妈妈挺好的
Mommy's fine.
我以前从来没有看到我妈妈哭过
I-I had never seen my mother cry before.
她一直都很开心
She was always so happy, you know?
我当时不懂她为什么要哭
I didn't understand seeing her like that.
直到很多年以后
It wasn't until years later,
当我开始了解她和吴法之间的关系
when I learned about her relationship with Wo Fat.
还有发生的一切时...
Everything that went down...
我开始明白了
it started to make sense.
我开始懂了 把这些林林总总拼凑在一起
I started to get it, put the pieces together.
我妈妈所做的一些
I mean, the things my mother has done,
她是如何背叛了姚...
the way she betrayed Yao...
她是如何杀了他的妻子...
the operation that killed his wife...
她真的 没办法放下这种罪恶感
she can't... get past the guilt.
所有这些的罪恶感一直缠着她
The guilt of all that just haunts her.
不管这事过去了多久
And no matter how much time goes by,
不过她的生活发生了怎样的改变
no matter how much her life changes,
她就是放不下
she can't shake the burden.
我猜我们应该先敲门的
Well, I guess we should've knocked.
我就知道不能相信丹尼·威廉姆斯
I should've known I couldn't trust Danny Williams
这个大嘴巴
to keep his big mouth shut.
他是你的搭档
That's your partner, man.
他很担心你 我们也是
He was worried about you. Like we all were.
我们不知道到底发生了什么
We don't know exactly what's going on,
但种种迹象表明不怎么样
but all indications are it isn't good.
是不怎么样
No, it's not.
听着 我们是来帮你们的
Look, we came to give you guys a hand.
而且...
Besides...
我一直想来卡萨布兰卡
Casablanca's on my bucket list.
所以我们来了
So here we are.
你们不需要做些的
You guys didn't have to do this.
别说这些 你是家人 多丽丝也是
Oh, come on, now. You're 'ohana. So is Doris.
不管发生什么 有我们在
Whatever this is, we got your back.
进来把门关上
All right, come in and shut the door.
我跟你们说一下情况
I'll brief you.
好了 这样好点了
All right. There you go.
这个应该能让你觉得舒服一点
That should keep you comfortable for a while.
一旦这事结束
Once this thing's over,
会有人来带你走的
somebody will come and get you, all right?
去死吧
Go to hell.
也差不多了
Already there, pal.
怎么了吗
What's going on?
从我们离开夏威夷你就没怎么说过话
Barely said a word since we left Hawaii.
我们的上诉被驳回了
We lost the appeal.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
结束了
It's over.
今天早上从法官那里得到消息
We heard from the judge this morning.
莎拉要回墨西哥了
Sara's going back to Mexico.
好遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们知道事情会这样发展的 不是吗
We knew it could go this way, right?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表